FF7 Secrets

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 03 November 2003 - 05:08 AM

QUESTION:
OK, what do you get at that one tower where you need certain characters?? [disc 2 - 3]

And vincents ultimate Weapon should be behind a waterfall [disc 2]

Knights of the round requires the best chocobo [disc3]

and more FF7 discussion here :twisted:

EDITED: And you can tell who my favorite character is by my avartar <<

--BTW, i defeated the game without summons!! and I had the ultima sword or whatever (the one that always does max damage)

#2 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 03 November 2003 - 08:51 PM

I assume by tower you mean the Pagoda in Wutai? You need Yuffie in the party.
You get Leviathan summon.

If you take Vincent behind that waterfall, you meet Lucrecia (Vincent's love). She gives you his ultimate weapon, the Death Penalty.

KOTR requires Gold Chocobo, which can be acquired one of two ways:
1 is breeding them, the other is by defeating Emerald or Ruby (can't remember which lol), getting the Earth Harp IIRC and giving it to the bloke in Kalm. He gives you a Gold Chocobo.

If you need a breeding guide, just tell me.

Whoa, to beat the whole game without summoning a single guardian demon is some fucking feat, man! Must've meant big-time healing on your part, and somehow boosting your attack power when fighting such things as Diamond. Wait a mo, how the fuck did you kill Diamond with just magic? Comet and Ultima, fine, but they eat at your MP like a fucking pac-man.

• Guests

Posted 05 November 2003 - 02:22 AM

i just picked them all off :lol: the underwater weapon...i need "underwater materia"

#4 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 05 November 2003 - 02:15 PM

I say BS on killing Emerald and Ruby. There attacks are ver strong and like Ruby is like immune pratically to like everything. Also max stats is possible. Try morphing.

Also I think the ThE_UlTiMaTe_RuLeR hasn't killed optional ruby and emerald as you having got the ghost map thing from ghost ship yet for underwater materia :p

Also I killed DIAMOND WEAPON in 1-hit And that ain't a joke or using "cheat cartridges" Guess how... :lol:

Also I guess you used magic to kill ultima weapon in last fight (in airship) or had long-range materia/weapons :p

Final Weapons
Cloud - Ultima Weapon (Kill Ultima weapon)
Red XIII - talk to grandfather at cosmo canyon
Yuffie - On sunken plane, behinds pipes in generator room
Tifa - Get key to shinra city from bone village (search for normal item) then go to shop when the machine is broken (with the machine gun) and press confirm on the panel.
Barret - Take Barrett with you when climbing tower to fight hojo
Cait Sith - I think this is in Shinra Heaquarters 2nd time round in the lockers in gym.
Vincent - Talk to his lost lover behind waterfall.
Cid - Old guy who looks at rocket in Cid's hometown talk to him loads.
Aeris - In the lost temple with dark materia in one of the clock rooms.
Posted Image

#5 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 09:00 PM

Diamond: I reckon you got Tifa's limit break up, and managed to score on every single slot or something...

OR, you had an Omnislash.

• Guests

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:15 AM

hmmm...beating emerald or ruby without summon is kinda impossible...

my characters are not at max, but ive once done 3 KOTRT in a row (2 mimes) and they were still alive...

• Guests

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:33 AM

i said i did not defeat the underwater weapon..... need underwater materia, omnislash, and KOTR...

BTW, i need a chocobo breeding guide :?

the flying weapon was easy .... just used magic the whole time, healing, magic barrier, and reflect 8)

• Guests

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:05 AM

yeah, the flying one was easy...

about the breeding guide, i cant really help you on this one.. i dont remember how to do it...

For what I remember, you need to catch super healthy chocobo, which can be found at the top island in the snow.
You need to train them alot at the GS, breed alot to have river and mountain chocobo, which you will breed with other perfect chocobo with special nuts....

Its very long...but worth it.. :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

As for teh omnislash, its easy to get when you have an accessory called "ribbon" (anti all bad status) equiped on cloud. The Ultimate weapon for cloud also kick ass..

and my fav characters are Sephiroth>cloud>Cid>Valentin>Aeris>Barret>tifa>Red13>Yufie>caith sit>hojo>...

#9 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 07 November 2003 - 09:52 AM

yeah to win omnislash you need to
1. win all the battles in arena to get BP
2. Purchase omnislash
3. Then buy the most expensive BP items...
4. To unlock special battle..

Win this to get Final Summon Master it and attach master phoenix, know when then characters dies from enemy hits phoenix is cast which casts life on everyone :twisted: - This is very important for ruby and emerald.

Now to get underwater materia....
1. Go to underwater core corridor place....
2.Fight a ghost ship
3.Morph him
4.You get ghost map
5.Give to old man living in a house upstairs in Kalm
6. Reward = underwater materia :twisted:

Chocobo Breeding
1. You need two great chocobo's (1 male, 1 female) find em on mideel
2. Feed em loads of expensive greens (from old bloke hut in snowy lands) - do this for every one.
3. Race em to A (higher rank = greater probablity)
4. Now go to bone village, fight on green grass til you fight a dragon thing (low damage but takes AGES...... to kill, so just mug him and run away)
5. Give nut to chocobo's
6. You will get green/blue
7. Repeat til you get one green, one blue of opposite sex (reload it fails first time)
8. Train green + blue to A
9. Feed him nut from dragon
10. Get black
11. Now go to snowy land and get a wonderful chocobo. Train to A
12. Go to goblin island. Near bottom right of map, steal zeo nut or something from goblins (they live in forest)
13. Breed black A and wonderful A to get....
14. Gold chocobo ^___^

Oh and your rite Comrade Jerkov I used omnislash

Also I've only ever found 1 ribbon (in the unknown temple place with dark materia) Its essential to learn Bad breath...
Also the probability of winning all BP battles is hard, sometimes your materia is broken or worse your ribbon :twisted:
Posted Image

#10 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 07 November 2003 - 06:56 PM

haha ive had all 3 ribbions and i know where they are coz i r teh win
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#11 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 07:51 PM

Well, p'raps you'd like to share it with us, Azer? :twisted:

• Guests

Posted 08 November 2003 - 03:30 AM

:| Are there any cheats for level up... im stuck on mt. Nibel...again... [disc 1]

i need more levels, and fast 8)

#13 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 08 November 2003 - 10:29 AM

Az3r^ yeah I heard about that, would be very helpful.... although I have 255 stat cloud and tifa so I can't complain (much) :twisted:

Remember cheating in FF7 is very BAD (being serious) just train on the mountain and then run back to town to rest. The only nasty thing there is dragons. I also think enemy skill materia owns :twisted:
Posted Image

#14 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 08 November 2003 - 11:38 AM

k then, the first one is in the temple of acients ,not sure witch number, on the clock ( ribbion 1 )

second is in the mountain glacer, its in a secret part , where u first go into the main glacer with the boulders run to ur right and you should go through the wall into a small room with a box ( ribbon number 2 )

and the 3rd ribbon is found in the main crater on your way down , i think its if you go left and then the top way , but i aint sure its been a while since i played FF7 ( ribbon number 3 )
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#15 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 08 November 2003 - 02:23 PM

Nice work Azer. They're prolly about right. Annoying thing is getting back up from that crater, I've always found it a no-going-back point.

Mt. Nibel... I assume TUR is having problems with Materia Keeper, eh? Hehe.

Here's a tip: Don't have Vincent in your party. Best to keep Cloud, Barret and Tifa in a lot at this point. Try to protect your strongest character by giving them elemental materia to their armour and putting Bolt materia in it. Also give them the E-Skill materia, and Cure combined with All (as well as Phoenix Downs/Revive materia combined with all.).

Your health should be about 700-1000 with Cloud.

Killing him isn't that hard, actually. Just use limits and summons. Piece of piss. Trick is in getting Trine off of him before you kill him, else you're waiting for the glacier section to get Trine off of those red spiders that look similar to him (name eludes me).

Other than that, Kyuvuldikuns are tough enough enemies to give you a nice ExP bonus for killing them.

• Guests

Posted 08 November 2003 - 03:27 PM

yes, the dragons on mt. nibel r a pain, i'll just fight the enemies that use "lay flat", those give me alot of EXP 8)

#17 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 05:31 PM

Yep. Kyuvuldikuns ;)

• Guests

Posted 09 November 2003 - 06:34 PM

Materia Keeper is VERY easy to poison.... :roll:

Trust me, it help alot, cause he lose lot of Hp every turn.. ;)

#19 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 06:53 PM

Materia Keeper is VERY easy to poison.... :roll:  

Trust me, it help alot, cause he lose lot of Hp every turn.. ;)

i was about to say if u got any M-tenticals woop his ass with them

thats ur best bet + whack him with cross slash to paralyse him , or if u got climhazzard by then , just mash him with that a few times it does about 2000 damage ( well it did for me )
Quotes :

• Guests

Posted 10 November 2003 - 01:31 AM

I NEED CHEATS!!! I'm TRYING to leave the stupid ancient temple to get black materia......

NEED MORE LEVELS!!! CHEATS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users