Photo

Whos the the Revora MadHQ or Caspa?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

Poll: Whos the the Revora MadHQ or Caspa? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's better?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#21 MadHQ2

MadHQ2

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

LMAO!!! ya... Not to sure at the time why my account was un-banned... But that just goes to show the level of pown that I am! XP

#22 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

Neither of you are a legend, you both suck :p.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#23 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:36 PM

Thanks for pointing out our mistake :)

So you wouldn't have noticed by the way that he was posting with his main account? You amatuers!!!!

@MM: Why did you disable guest posting when we let them use secondary accounts anyway? Or did you mean to get rid of those?

It probably wouldn't have made much difference. We would have just created more and more new profiles. If we got I.P. banned, we would've used proxies. We were just in that sort of mood.

Suck my balls. I'm the spam king now.

Give in and love it, what's the point in hating me?
You can't argue with popularity - well you could, but you'd be wrong.

#24 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:13 PM

Actually disabling guest posting and requiring admin approval for every new account would be enough. However we're not fascists (yet).

I'm will be the spam banned king now soon.

Fixed that for ya :p

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#25 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:30 PM

However we're not fascists (yet).

I call bullshit on this one. Hail to the king baby :p

#26 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:47 PM

Wait, you guys deleted all of their non-spam posts too, completely messing up lots of topics?

#27 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

Yeah, isn't it just beautiful. Our hard work lives on after the spambath dried up :p

Edited by Caspianity, 22 October 2008 - 12:00 AM.

#28 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:29 AM

Yeah, isn't it just beautiful. Our hard work lives on after the spambath dried up :p

The deletion of all your posts is a greater destruction than the spam you created. That's what makes this fantastic :)

#29 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts
  • Projects:Lurking
  •  I'm a physician now. Scary, right?

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:45 AM

That's why they are legends. They're legends for both sucking. In a funny way, though. I think this should have been a poll.
I'm creeping, not gone.

#30 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:56 AM

You suck you NOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!
You're too much of a scared little bitch to even attempt what we did. You could never force this site to go offline HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!1!!1!1!!1W32423542!!!
We wanted to make this a poll but Mad failed.

#31 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts
  • Projects:Lurking
  •  I'm a physician now. Scary, right?

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:01 AM

MadHQ is king, and you're the Princess... with hairy legs.
I'm creeping, not gone.

#32 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:06 AM

You suck you NOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!
You're too much of a scared little bitch to even attempt what we did. You could never force this site to go offline HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!1!!1!1!!1W32423542!!!
We wanted to make this a poll but Mad failed.

And for that simple reason, Caspa pulls slightly ahead. Because I'm like that.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#33 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:20 AM

This coming from a preteen, prepubescent little puke stain who claims to bear an uncannily superior intellect. Such an audacious claim, only stunted by his actual posts and ownership of a Mac, which prove his actual intellect to be comparatively somewhere between frogspawn and a glass of water. Your very own screen name should be deleted due to it being a fraudulent advertisement. At what point have you ever been, or shown any signs or craziness? Even a smidgen of insanity? Anything? Your posting ineptitude is only overwhelmed by your monotony. I humbly request that you, for the good of the community, turn off your computer, obliterate it, kill yourself and eradicate your piss from the gene pool. :p

Edited by Caspianity, 22 October 2008 - 02:22 AM.

#34 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:48 AM

This coming from a preteen, prepubescent little puke stain who claims to bear an uncannily superior intellect. Such an audacious claim, only stunted by his actual posts and ownership of a Mac, which prove his actual intellect to be comparatively somewhere between frogspawn and a glass of water. Your very own screen name should be deleted due to it being a fraudulent advertisement. At what point have you ever been, or shown any signs or craziness? Even a smidgen of insanity? Anything? Your posting ineptitude is only overwhelmed by your monotony. I humbly request that you, for the good of the community, turn off your computer, obliterate it, kill yourself and eradicate your piss from the gene pool. :p

Alright, that makes up for 2.8 of your deleted posts. You've got quite a way to go.

#35 MadHQ2

MadHQ2

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:45 AM

Ya.. I wanted this as a poll but it wouldn't let me... And I wanted to edit the topic of this title... but it wouldn't let me do that either...

But I still shit my self from laughter at all my post's being gone.

BTW, MM why didn't you do what Banshee did when I spamed the hell out of this place a wail ago? (Witch I have no idea what he did, you would have to ask him...)

#36 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:08 AM

Banshee actually took the time to delete all of your trash. I understand perfectly why MM couldn't be bothered and instead chose the quick way, even though it's a pity that a lot of old threads are now somewhat broken. Then again, MM's hardly the person to blame, seeing as some people obviously don't give a shit about the forum (and especially its staff) when deciding that spamming the place up would be fun.

In all honesty, I'm somewhere between finding this funny and thinking that tolerating silly stuff like this makes the forum atmosphere more relaxed... and being genuinely annoyed because someone always has to clean up while the others enjoy themselves and think they're uber cool. So yeah, you've had your fun, I guess it's time to stop it now.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#37 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  • Projects:Worldbuilding
  •  The Undead

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:55 AM

Congratz, not only have you been suspended from your main accounts you and your pal have proven no lower than a troll and lost about as much respect as you have earned.

#38 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:04 PM

Well you can fuck off Durandel, you hypocritical piece of shit. Of all the people to complain about our actions, you're the one with the least right. You're the only one who actually tried to join in, whilst myself and MadHQ were banned, yet still going. You were only halted by the way in which myself and MadHQ refused to allow your bullshit attempt at joining in to crap all over our hard work. It wouldn’t have been half as bad if you joined in while we were still posting in force on our accounts, but you cowardly waited till we were both banned before you tried to join in and topple our posts. Regardless of the opinions of others, we still find our previous actions to be hilarious, and the backlash from it allowed the hilarity to continue.
We've had our fun. We managed to flood the forums again. We forced the NLs to take the site offline. We got banned and still kept going. Guest posting was disabled and we still kept going. We've had our fun. Some of you will see the funny side. Some of you will be pissed. Some of you will regard us as Kings and Legends. Some of you will regard us with utter contempt. Some of you are really fucking stupid. I personally have no regrets about it and I would happily do it again. So for all of you who do have some form of negative feeling towards us, resulting from our actions and did not have to clean up the mess we made, try pulling your heads out of your arses and see the fun for what it was, you crying little bitches. :xcahik_:

Edit: MadHQ was right, this place does have way too many subforums.

Edited by Caspianity, 22 October 2008 - 03:07 PM.

#39 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

Banshee actually took the time to delete all of your trash. I understand perfectly why MM couldn't be bothered and instead chose the quick way, even though it's a pity that a lot of old threads are now somewhat broken. Then again, MM's hardly the person to blame, seeing as some people obviously don't give a shit about the forum (and especially its staff) when deciding that spamming the place up would be fun.

DELETE * FROM IPB_TOPICS WHERE SUBJECT=

:xcahik_:

(Yes, I realize that modern board software puts crap everywhere, making it hard to just delete stuff in one statement, but with a little effort it could have been done)

#40 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:42 PM

Wow. Just wow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users