Photo

Whos the the Revora MadHQ or Caspa?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

Poll: Whos the the Revora MadHQ or Caspa? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's better?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#41 MadHQ2

MadHQ2

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:03 PM

Well you can fuck off Durandel, you hypocritical piece of shit. Of all the people to complain about our actions, you're the one with the least right. You're the only one who actually tried to join in, whilst myself and MadHQ were banned, yet still going. You were only halted by the way in which myself and MadHQ refused to allow your bullshit attempt at joining in to crap all over our hard work. It wouldn’t have been half as bad if you joined in while we were still posting in force on our accounts, but you cowardly waited till we were both banned before you tried to join in and topple our posts. Regardless of the opinions of others, we still find our previous actions to be hilarious, and the backlash from it allowed the hilarity to continue.
We've had our fun. We managed to flood the forums again. We forced the NLs to take the site offline. We got banned and still kept going. Guest posting was disabled and we still kept going. We've had our fun. Some of you will see the funny side. Some of you will be pissed. Some of you will regard us as Kings and Legends. Some of you will regard us with utter contempt. Some of you are really fucking stupid. I personally have no regrets about it and I would happily do it again. So for all of you who do have some form of negative feeling towards us, resulting from our actions and did not have to clean up the mess we made, try pulling your heads out of your arses and see the fun for what it was, you crying little bitches. :xcahik_:

Edit: MadHQ was right, this place does have way too many subforums.

Yes this place has way!!! WAY!!! to many subforums. You truely dont understand that untell you try to go spam crazy.

I TBH feel that is part of what make this place so poor... Its a semi-controlled mess!!!

#42 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:06 PM

Nobody prevents you from suggesting a new layout in the Feedback forum...

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#43 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  • Projects:Worldbuilding
  •  The Undead

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

Well you can fuck off Durandel, you hypocritical piece of shit. Of all the people to complain about our actions, you're the one with the least right. You're the only one who actually tried to join in, whilst myself and MadHQ were banned, yet still going. You were only halted by the way in which myself and MadHQ refused to allow your bullshit attempt at joining in to crap all over our hard work. It wouldn’t have been half as bad if you joined in while we were still posting in force on our accounts, but you cowardly waited till we were both banned before you tried to join in and topple our posts.

3 topics and you say I joined in? Oh please, it was a puplicity stunt, I posted 2 in the Spam Section and one in Open Discussion, please identify where else I happened to "Spam".

Also, I have a right to bitch because you both spammed the WHOLE forum, I quit on 3 because it was late as is and I wasn't that fucking stupid to get banned, sure it was a funny prank, but shit like that should be left to the dumbasses and dipshits, and please, fuck off with your "Waited 'til we got banend" shit, I wasn't even aware of the fucking situation much less care to wait until your asses got whipped by an admin. :xcahik_:

#44 FallenDwarf

FallenDwarf

title available

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:42 PM

o_0 wtf is going on in this topic? MadHQ2 and Casparhino?
Posted Image

#45 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  • Projects:Worldbuilding
  •  The Undead

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:58 PM

o_0 wtf is going on in this topic? MadHQ2 and Casparhino?

The 2 are dueling it out by spamming the forum trying to be "a legend" which have lead to suspensions, and big arguements. If you want more info, you'll have to ask one of them.

#46 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:14 PM

Well you can fuck off Durandel, you hypocritical piece of shit. Of all the people to complain about our actions, you're the one with the least right. You're the only one who actually tried to join in, whilst myself and MadHQ were banned, yet still going. You were only halted by the way in which myself and MadHQ refused to allow your bullshit attempt at joining in to crap all over our hard work. It wouldn’t have been half as bad if you joined in while we were still posting in force on our accounts, but you cowardly waited till we were both banned before you tried to join in and topple our posts.

3 topics and you say I joined in? Oh please, it was a puplicity stunt, I posted 2 in the Spam Section and one in Open Discussion, please identify where else I happened to "Spam".

Also, I have a right to bitch because you both spammed the WHOLE forum, I quit on 3 because it was late as is and I wasn't that fucking stupid to get banned, sure it was a funny prank, but shit like that should be left to the dumbasses and dipshits, and please, fuck off with your "Waited 'til we got banend" shit, I wasn't even aware of the fucking situation much less care to wait until your asses got whipped by an admin. :xcahik_:

So you participate a little bit to feel like you're one of the big kids, and then quit when you get scared? :D

#47 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:28 PM

Damn you guys must be bored; and i thought I knew what boredom was. Well done on ya...

#48 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:50 PM

-99999 posts! Ha! Even a newbie has posted more than you! Now, get that!

And MM, phpMyAdmin is your friend. I did a similar thing that Destroyer did last time, but I had to refresh every damn forum and now I don't remember how I did that.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#49 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts
  • Projects:GTFO
  •  Everybody do the Flop!

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:55 PM

Its not boredom, Its plain immaturity and disrespect for a community.
I think if people like this can't behave well in a community they should be punished, It may be hard to actually banned them completly.
So how would you convay the message that this type of thing is unaceptable, not wanted and enforce it?

I think just delete the spammy posts as they pop up, And soon the "legends" will leave or start behaving properly.

Edited by DIGI_Byte, 22 October 2008 - 10:56 PM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#50 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:12 PM

Lol

#51 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:17 PM

Thanks, Tom. I really appreciate to see that you don't take your position as a Network Manager lightly :xcahik_:

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#52 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:26 PM

OMG!!!1!!1110231! I HAVE A MASSIVELY MAJOR NEGATIVE POST COUNT!!!321231!"121!!! AWESOME!!!! THANKS BANSHEE I FUCKIN LOVE YOU :xcahik_:

Give in and love it, what's the point in hating me?
You can't argue with popularity - well you could, but you'd be wrong.

#53 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:28 PM

Network what?

#54 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:33 PM

wouldn't it be better to permently set his post count some thing he wont take to credit?
Something unique that he couldnt take pride in?
I suggest maybe
N/A,
:spammer:,
Douche,

Or if you can only have numbers maybe a simple
1 'Cause he's lonely
If you want to be nerdy and set it to 404 or 403

Edited by DIGI_Byte, 22 October 2008 - 11:34 PM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#55 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:04 AM

wouldn't it be better to permently set his post count some thing he wont take to credit?
Something unique that he couldnt take pride in?

If it's unique, we'll take great pride in it. What a fucking n00b :thumbsupsmiley:

#56 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:34 AM

You wont take pride in it if it insults you, Dont be so daft.

Edited by DIGI_Byte, 23 October 2008 - 01:37 AM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#57 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:22 AM

You want take pride in it if its insulting you, Dont be so daft. And to correct you, Your the amature here.

However immature you may feel the spamfest was, you are really not helping your case. It's almost saddening watching your petty insults tossed at Caspa.

#58 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:38 AM

Your right, I hate casp. What else can I say?

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#59 Caspianity

Caspianity

Zero Poster

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:41 AM

Hows about something mature or intelligent? I know it's a little difficult for you, seeings how you have no experience in this field, but I believe it would be worth trying. You never know, you may grow to like or even enjoy it. Maybe if you did it enough, you could come to grow to be more of a refined and dignified person. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, but there's always room for a little hope, right?

#60 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

I want to ask you casp, Why did you spam the forums?
And why bother posting them in the first place, To only be deleted?

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users