• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

Hey there,

As you can see, there haven't been much updates lately (or none at all, to be more precise).
The reason for that is because Lord Istari, the creator of the mod, has disappeared again. Last time he was gone for a while too because of computer problems, but now he's gone again, for a couple of months already. I don't know when/if he will be back.

I've got an early beta of the mod, and I intend to finish it once I've got some more time (study is draining time atm). Keep in mind, I'm not the best coder out there, so some stuff you saw in the screenshots probably won't be in it (I'll have to see that once I start on the actual modding). I do, however, intend to finish the mod as close to what LI envisioned it.

Sorry, no estimation for when it'll be released. Please don't ask about it, too. :rolleyes:

- Allathar
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#2 Hexman

Hexman

Master of Myself

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Projects:Making programes for TI84 Plus and learning Asturias for guitar
  •  Crazy Guitarrist

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

Sorry to hear that
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Neth

Neth

God's Shadow

• Project Team
  • 930 posts
  • Projects:Taking over the world
  •  Technician of Execution

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

Does LI have all the files for the mod or are you only waiting on him?

Posted Image
Posted Image

This face means nothing, these hands hold nothing, these lungs are empty, these eyes are blind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users