Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:33 AM
most some stuff you see here will be cut out for next release.
terrain will be removed till i got it "completely" done, the new roads and billboards too.
i will fokus more on coding this time and on GUI-Stuff.
Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:31 AM
to keep things short:
- i removed the terrain (will be back when completed)
- i added to last release the USA and China
- USA is like in previous posts described
- China has currently only 2 Units (Type 59, just a modification of my T-55, and a Flametank version called Type 59 F, i will add some artillery Unit later) and is missing Basedefences...
- i made a basic good working AI for all four sides(codingwise they are countries)
- there will be a new awesome sidebar created by Arselona
- some civilian Units
Me playing Americans and attacking with captured Chinese Equipment a Soviet AI that attacks an Allied AI
Soviet AI attacking American AI
Soviet AI attacking Soviet AI
Mixed Forces (Allied, American, Chinese) attacking Soviet AI
AI nearly dead
Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:07 PM
Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:25 PM
Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:20 PM
Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:38 AM
the mlrs-turrets started floating when i copied the code together from other development versions...
still have to adjust it. the base will most likely stay as it is. things that are still missing before a next release is gui-related...
loadingscreens and such...
so keep looking for it
Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:44 PM
will post a screenshot later (unit is losely based on BM13).
one thing i didn´t post before is that i created a new worldmap for the loadingscreen now covering the world an not just europe.
basing on this i will create loadingscreens and maybe other stuff.
the new MP-Flag currently just suck... (having this new worldmap as background and just a crappy faction-logo)
the menu will be changed once the new BIK-anim is done which will surprise a lot of people
updates will come...though maybe not this month
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users