339 replies to this topic

#101 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:55 AM

((Ok, im just waiting on a reply from vort before i post, but he has suggested a way to introduce Vithar into the group, and bring Zhar back in as well.

But i still need confirmation on something, so when i do get his pm back i'll edit this post))

edit:

As Zhar continued to walk at a leisurely pace he felt a tingling in the back of his neck. He looked down at the kriss and saw to rules were alight. a fear gripped him, and darkness shrouded over his eyes. suddenly all around him was ablaze, a red light bathed everything, and the screams and mouans of the damned could be heard everywhere, dark shapes moved just out of view
"get a move on worm, you are dawdling, and if you continue to do so you will be punished..."
the shroud over his eyes cleared, and everything was as before. The Kriss no longer glowed,
"yes... ... master" he said, he began to run, then stopped a moment and looked around, an idea forming.

Soon the golem was once more created, and it powered along the ground with all the infernal malevolence of the demonic spirit that inhabited it. Zhar gripped into its back/shoulders, determination in his eyes
i am coming for you Winter Vayu...

Edited by some_wierdGuy, 30 November 2008 - 11:32 PM.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#102 Dauth

Dauth

Alcoholic Geoengineer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:23 PM

In the bracing morning air Thaos had stopped out of the reassuring comforts of civilisation. He made some more modifications, showing a hidden prowess with a needle he stitched himself a well fitting Ducal costume, complete with sword belt but missing a sword. Some blazing orange silk had been adapted into swatches for his personal entourage.

Stretching to his full height Thaos marched confidently back to the party. While travelling through the forest he practised his accent and mannerisms until once again they were perfect. As Thaos finally approached the clearing in full regalia, reciting an old speech of the Marquess', the only thought on his mind was Lets hope this succeeds without any violence.

#103 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

Noticing the return of the human to the group, Tom stood perplexed for a moment. But only a moment.

"Where the hell have you been and what, in the name of the gods, are you wearing? Actually, on second thought, don't bother telling me. Just take us to the town you were in."

Tom shook his head and wandered closer to Theria, eventually walking next to her. "A strange group you've found yourself," he spoke to her, softly. "I must apologize for my awkwardness earlier; it is not every day that I am in the presence of such a wonderous companion. I am sure you have questions as to my second tongue after what transpired... I will answer them in town. As for now, let us enjoy the company of our peers."

He looked to the sky and smiled. From where he walked he could feel the radiation of her body heat, and it made him feel secure. "This is my future," he said to himself.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#104 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:48 PM

Theria said nothing in reply to Tom's cryptic promise; clearly the Deathknelf had some unresolved issues which he would no doubt share in his own time. Theria had felt the bond between she and he developing over the past few days, in spite of his apparent difficulties with certain social situations. Tom had about him a strange boyish charm, awkwardly coupled with his mystery and military nature, creating a likeable yet lethal personality. Theria would be the first to admit she found a certain element of intensity and mystery attractive in a partner. Who knows what the future will bring? she thought, smiling to herself.

Neither did Theria say anything at the return of Thaos, the human. A pensive mood hung over her today, perhaps a harbinger of a worrisome day ahead. Still, the town ahead and the promise of comfort for one night at least appealed to her. A bath would not go amiss either. The same goes for everyone else here, muttered her subconscious. She hushed the little voice, admonishing herself for such a rude comment. Then again, it was clearly true. She doubted whether any of them had so much as washed their faces since they left Kavali over a week ago. Maybe Shava, as a female, had, but Theria had in the past heard some extremely unsanitary tales about gnomes. She resolved to ask the tiny woman about gnomish personal hygiene as soon as a suitable opportunity presented itself. Until then, she would content herself with flirtatious attitudes towards both Tom and Illyriel. Their libidoes would simply not let them ignore her, and the thought almost made her laugh. She knew she should probably feel guilty about leading them on, but the pleasure and the thrill was something she could rarely deny herself. Time to move out.

((SWG, your time is nigh. You know what I mean.))
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#105 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:02 AM

((im gonna god mod a little here, just to make everything a bit smoother, hope thats ok...))

A distant rumbling could be heard, coming from the south...
"hey, do you hear that?" said Illyriel, coming up beside Tom and Theria
"hear what?" the rumbling grew closer,
"that" replied Illyriel

The whole group could hear it now, they looked about, trying to find the source. Soon the ground was shaking, and impacts could be heard
"the trees..." cried Nowe. Whatever was coming was ploughing straight through the forest, and the trees were crying out to their protector

Everyone was now on edge, weapons drawn. Suddenly the little gnome shuting
"its here!" she pointed over, where trees could be seen flying into the air and out of the ground.

Suddenly, the Golem burst it, not stopping or changing direction at all. Tom, Theria, Illyriel and Thaos all had to leap out of the way as the ground hugging mass of earth dug its way through where they stood. Dust was everywhere.

The golem continued on, but as it got to the tree line on the other side it turned, circling back around
"iiiiimmmm baaaaaaack" came Zhars voice, the mage climbing into view over the golems shoulders as the creature of clay, dirt and stone reared up, transforming to a bulky humanoid form.
"did you miss me?" he laughed manically.

As everyone looked, partially stunned by the suddenness of it all, Rom attacked.

((Ok, ready for a bit of 'clash of the titans' type stuff going on, seen as the golem and Rom are about the same size, although my golems a bit bigger...

Just to let you know, Zhar isn't being evil again here, this is more a fight due to misunderstanding.[eg, rom fights golem cause it 'attacked' the group, zhar & golem then retaliate as they are being attacked.))
((VORT: Dude, don't give the game away!))
((sorry, i just thought they needed to know so they could know what and what not to do...))

Edited by some_wierdGuy, 01 December 2008 - 01:13 AM.

Posted Image

#106 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

Roaring, Rom inspected his opponent mid-stride as he charged the golem at a smooth twenty-six miles per hour. As the distance closed, he realized it was, oddly, made of rock. Tossing his obviously-useless axe aside, Rom rolled his shoulders forward and lowered his head, arms angled at his sides. Rom crushed the undergrowth, muscle-bound legs pumping sturdily. His massive four-foot long horns were ready to impale anything in their path. They were only a few yards apart now.

Having seen what was coming, Zhar jumped straight up and caught onto a branch over the golem's head, and hung there by his right hand. His face was an unreadable mask of curiosity. The golem continued blindly striding loutishly forward.

Then Rom made contact.

Eight-hundred pounds of Minotaur slammed into a metric tonne of solid rock. There was a tremendous crash; then the golem was launched backwards, Rom straddling it and bellowing his challenge. The pair hit the ground and rolled, each attempting to grapple with the other. Rom slammed his fists into the stone behemoth - torso, waist, shoulder, face, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was making contact - bludgeoning his enemy into oblivion. Through his experience in such brawls, Rom quickly gained the upper hand - by tearing it off. He twisted the golem's arm up and around, then backwards - it then snapped off with a grating shriek like nails on a chalkboard, to the surprise of everyone involved. But then the rock-giant's remaining hand warped and shifted - turning into a spiked mace. This slammed into Rom's stomach, and he grunted as one of the spikes broke off and embedded itself in his thick hide.

A dark stain grew around it, leading Rom to shout in his native tongue, "Poika huora!" Son of a whore! and slam the golem's disembodied arm into it's face.

Gripping the ground with his hooves, Rom launched himself upward and off the golem's thrashing form - and out of it's reach. Hefting his prize over his head, Rom was surprised when the broken appendage disintegrated and fell downwards - enveloping his upper torso - and hardened. Yelping comically at this, Rom beat at his chest until the stone broke (which wasn't a long period of time). Eyes furious with anger, he turned his attention back to the golem - which had managed to stand back up and was in the process of regenerating it's broken arm. It was bowed over, shifting and changing until both arms were reformed and adapted into a pair of massive, closed fists.

Rom thought quietly to himself, "Tämä ei tule olemaan helppoa..." This won't be easy...

Outwardly, he roared a bellowing challenge, "Tule saada!" Come get some!

(OOC EDIT: How's that? :p)

Edited by mike_, 01 December 2008 - 01:09 AM.

#107 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:24 AM

((nice, very nice))

Zhar chuckled to himself, dropping down from the tree branch and steeping away. He didn't know who the hell the large brute was, but it was enjoyable to watch the fight. He looked over and saw others whom he did not recognise
"if they keep adding members at this rate they will have an army..." another bone shattering crash could be heard as the golem and minotaur once more collided in combat
"you cant win!" called out Zhar almost casually, looking around for a moment before sitting cross legged to watch... from a safe distance of coarse.

Posted Image

#108 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:57 AM

The golem roared soundlessly and swung it's right mace-arm-hand-sword heartily towards Rom's solar plexus. Gritting his teeth, Rom brought a hand up faster than a striking serpent - and grabbed the weapon out of mid-strike. Grunting with the titan-like effort of holding back a mountain, Rom clenched his free hand into a solid block of fist and brought it upward in an uppercut - at the same time wrenching the golem's arm away from it's body.

His fist connected with the golem's chin...and popped the head off like a grape. Believing the fight over, Rom relaxed...then had to duck in surprise as the golem's hammer-like arms hurtled where his head had just been. This atrocity could fight without eyes, it seemed.

Zhar laughed maniacally, then shouted hoarsely, "Told yah!"

Rom grunted, then planted his hands firmly on the ground and swung his legs out and around - knocking the golem's foundations out from under it.

He laughed as a mountain tumbled to it's feet. Turning gleeful eyes towards the insane magician, Rom roared, "What say you, corpse-man? Play rough 'nough now?"

Zhar's answer was a prolonged bout of laughter as his golem drunkenly climbed back to it's feet, it's head returned to it's natural position...somehow.

#109 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:31 AM

Vithar watched as the Minotaur and golem brawled.

<Like a bunch of drunken fools in a tavern...only, the contestants out-weigh the heaviest bar-keep...>, thought Vithar.

He saw the Minotaur tear the golem's arm off. He moved to the eaves of the forest he was in and watched as the Minotaur got knocked the golem's head off.

<Can't kill that thing myself...too much magical power>, thought Vithar, grabbing a pinch of herbs and sticking them in his mouth.

Taking out his longbow and an arrow, Vithar watched the Minotaur knock the golem down. Then he saw the golem get back up like some inebriated brawler.

<If only I could see the controller...I could end this in a single well-placed shot...>, thought Vithar, nocking the arrow and pulling the bowstring to his eye tooth.

"Incathas Aran!" muttered Vithar. Flame Arrow. Lethal against anything living. It would prove only to distract the huge golem.

As soon as his arrow left his bow, Vithar dropped, using a hand to catch himself. He had concentrated more energy than he had intended to in the arrow. Even the herbs couldn't restore his lost strength quickly. He looked up in time to see the arrow hit the golem. And explode. Blue light flashed, and the golem stumbled.

<hmm...a bit more energy than I would have liked to use...I need to be careful>, thought Vithar, <Not even a scratch. Figures...it seems, though, that my spell did manage to slow that thing...

Edited by Vithar Megilaglar, 01 December 2008 - 02:32 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#110 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:50 AM

Zhar watched as the arrow of magical fire hit his golem, the flames licked at the golems stone and clay skin, but finding no hold it soon extinguished.
hhhmm, seems Zhar has a visitor
yesss, visssitor
He tried to find where the arrow had come from, but he could not pinpoint exactly, as the bowman was hidden somewhere out of sight...
"my, but this is quite amusing..." he said, waiting to see what would happened next
would the others join in? or would his golem get to pummel this bulky creature to a pulp first? sure, it might take a while... but it was inevitable, in Zhars eyes.

Posted Image

#111 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:22 AM

Vithar watched and noticed some movement a good distance from the Golem versus Minotaur fight. He looked to where the movement was and saw an odd-looking human sit cross-legged on the ground.

<He must be the Golem's controller! I can stop this now!>, thought Vithar, <Hmm...he's not at a good place for me to shoot, even from the treeline. Eh, I suppose it's time for a little change.>

Vithar glided out of the forest and raised his longbow, drawing another arrow, he nocked and drew again, taking aim at the human's heart. Using a technique called Vun'Savo Vithar let go of all emotion, all feeling, and felt bow, arrow and target.

"Incathas dren!" muttered Vithar. Wind Arrow.

The arrow left the bow and flew quicker than most could see. Vithar silently cheered as the arrow slammed into the human's chest, knocking him backwards and awarding Vithar with a surprised yelp. The human struggled back to his feet. An angry gesture sent the golem charging towards Vithar.

"Not good!" yelled Vithar, leaping out of the way. The Golem came at him again.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#112 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:28 AM

Rom took advantage of the situation. The golem was stupidly fingering it's ruined face, the blue flames scorching it's surface. Pulling his fist back, Rom put all his weight into the blow, then struck the monster dead on it's neck. The already burnt rock splintered and cracked, then fell apart in a million shards of slate. The golem swayed back and forth, then tumbled backwards; but Rom wasn't done yet. Grabbing one of it's stiff legs, he grunted with the titanic effort involved in the task to come, then swung the golem three-hundred sixty degrees around... and around... and around. His arms ached, so Rom then hurled the creature of stone through the forest. It crashed through several ancient pine trees, coming to rest at the roots of an elderly oak.

Slowly exhaling, he warily stepped towards the immobile, fallen form. Suddenly the colossal being jumped up and ran at...past Rom. Squinting through his near-sightedness, Rom saw that it's target was a lone bowman slightly outside a dense copse of trees. The small figure dodged the golem's relatively slow attacks, but Rom knew it would tire much more slowly than anything organic.

Furious at his failure to eliminate the threat by now, and by the golem's apparent boredom at dealing with him, Rom roared louder than he had all day. Seeing nothing but angry red, he grappled with the aforementioned oak tree and tore it from it's foundations. Wielding his makeshift weapon, Rom put all his strength into the motion and hurled it the hundred yards between here and there, directly at the golem's back.

#113 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:19 AM

"Aaghh!" yelled zhar as he was knocked over when the arrow struck "Aagh! Ow, Uggh, OOOOUUUCH!" he seemed to spasm, cursing loudy and shaking his arms and fists, almost liek a child throwing a massive temper tantrum. he clenched his face against the sudden pain and swung his arms wildly, shaking his head from side to side till he felt sick and dizzy.
He then, with an angry, wordless gesture, sent the malevolent golem after his attacker.

He gingerly grabbed at the arrow, but if he moved it the slightest it would send lines of pain across his whole chest, he made and indignant little noise, followed by some more cursing, before giving up on it for the moment... revenge would dull the pain.

He looked over to see an oak tree hurled at his golems back, his eyebrows raised slightly in surprise
"well, that was unexpected... i didn't think the minotaur was that strong.

The tree knocked the golem over, crushing it slightly, giving the bowman time to flee away, into the open now
"dont just sit there you worthless lump! kill the bastard!" he spat at the golem, as it pushed the tree off its bulk and stood once more...

Posted Image

#114 Fire Ze Missiles!

Fire Ze Missiles!

Lord High NukeMaster

• Members
  • 1,200 posts
  • Projects:The Ziggurat generally, Apocalypse in particular.
  •  Refuses to be beaten by Vortigern.

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:29 AM

"Enough!" yelled Illyriel, striding over to the dark magician. Gripping Zhar's throat, the elf pulled him to his feet and the human cried out in pain. Zhar blinked as he found Illyriel's blade at his neck.
"Call it off, or I slit your miserable throat right now!" he growled.
Of course I don't look busy; I did it right the first time.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
FZM and Vort don't do tag wrestling...but if they did, they'd probably be the worst tag-wrestlers in the world.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh for fuck's sake!

#115 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:57 AM

"But they attacked me... look at this Freaking Arrow!" he cried indignantly, indicating to the still jutting arrow in his chest.
But illyriel just stared coldly into the mages eyes.
Zhar gnashed his teeth and pulled a face
"i do wonder if i could live without a head..." he said, anger in his eyes, but his words musing, even if said in a contemptuous manner.

The golem finally had Vithar pinned, and was ready to crush him under its bulk, the minotaur was aiming blows at the creatures back, but to little avail. Zhar raised his hand and the golem froze, then with a snarl he flicked his wrist. The golem disintegrated, burying Vithar under a mass of lifeless rock and clay. The halfbreed dug his way out, with only a little help from Rom when it came to a large rock covering his leg, and stood dusting himself off.

A dark mist seeped from the rock, flowing back towards Zhar, it passed around illyriel, and the elf shuddered. At this Zhar let out a chuckle, and grinned
"yesss, you can feel the darkness" as he said this the mist evaporated around him, but the runes on the kriss now glowed brightly.

Zhar looked down at the sword still pressed to his throat. His face becoming a sneer, his upper lip twitching once or twice. The elf lowered the blade, but only a little...

Posted Image

#116 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:43 AM

"Keep your sword high, Illyriel," ordered Theria, a contemptuous sneer running across her smooth features. "Don't let that wretch out of your sight." She stopped short of spitting at Zhar's feet, but not by much. "You!" she said, now directed to the Furya half-breed. "What brings you to these woods? You look to me like you have Furya blood. What are you doing this far north?" The half-breed seemed about to answer, but Theria was not willing to waste time. "Walk and talk. Tom, you take point. Illyriel, keep your sword against that bastard's neck. Rom, aari te kuumuta?" Are you hurt? The Minotaur shook his colossal head.

"Ei hinostu," he qualified. Not too badly.

"Then let's get a move on. I'll be glad to see the back of this forest. Let's just get to that damned town and find somewhere soft to lie down." The weariness was evident in Theria's voice. Both Tom and Illyriel cast worried glances in her direction. "The forest floor is all very well, but it really is no match for a down mattress."
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#117 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:06 PM

((God dammit I had something special planned for that... but whatever. I can play that out later.))

Tom took point, to his dismay. Looking out was never one of his specialties, and his bow felt foreign in his hands; it lacked the familiarness the bladesong brought to his swords. He nocked an arrow and held both it and the bow in his left hand, while he placed a firm grip on his right-hand sword. He had seen the magics of the new halfbreed and what they could do. If Tom were to be a target, he wouldn't let himself be a target for very long.

He thought about the fight which had just transpired for a bit, studying the moves made by the minotaur and the halfbreed, and the expressions of the hume as well. After running through it time and time again, thinking about how he would have gone about the fight, he let his mind wander. Several times he found it wandered to Theria, and when he forced it to wander elsewhere he could only think of the events of the last few days. Alas, he thought to himself, the gods have a master plan, and as of now it seems I am in high demand. An odd set of companions they have found me... but blessed are they none the less. And my Ebrion; something to be gracious of, no doubt.

He stepped on a twig and the sound brought him out of his mind-wander. He was letting himself get distracted by feelings and emotions; a danger to warriors, as he well knew. In an effort to bring himself to focus, he began to sing his Ebrion to himself, quietly. The ancient magic contained in the words saturated the air, and Tom couldn't bring himself to stop. He continued the song until the party reached the town.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#118 Dauth

Dauth

Alcoholic Geoengineer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

At the gates of the town Thaos instructed everyone to affix their swatch to their chests, they were taking the role of his entourage and guards. The last minute detail of a sword was solved by removing the belt instead. Thaos marched past the guards to the town beckoning his companions follow him closely, arrogance radiating from his phony features the Guards never quite formed the word halt until the Minotaur was almost upon them.

Thaos turned, fury in his eyes.

"You! Guard! How dare you call my retinue to halt! This Minotaur saved my life today, do you disgrace your race by assuming he is not welcome here? Get out of my sight NOW!" Thaos bellowed. Now the centre of attention the Marquess of Alaborn waited impatiently. After a couple of minutes the Lord's staff came running down to greet the heroic party. Thaos gave instructions that everything his retinue asked for should be provided and that the Duke was sure to return the gesture in kind.

Alone in a palatial bedroom, Thaos' heart stopped humming with fear for the first time that day, he collapsed headlong onto the downy bed within seconds of closing the door behind him.

#119 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:38 PM

Vithar dug his way out of the golem's remains. The minotaur help, picking up a rather large rock that had fallen over his leg.

"Hmm...not broken," he muttered, and looked for his bow, which, purely out of chance, managed to remain in one piece.

Vithar swept a wary eye over the party, watching for potential danger.

Then a female elf turned her anger from the strange looking human to Vithar; "You! What brings you to these woods? You look to me like you have Furya blood. What are you doing this far north?"

Vithar barely had the time to open his mouth before the elf said, "Walk and talk. Tom, you take point. Illyriel, keep your sword against that bastard's neck. Rom, aari te kuumuta?"

He did not understand the last few words, but assumed they were in the language of the minotaur.

"I am part Furyan, part Elven. This is probably a little offensive to any pureblood elves, but I come from Elmharrow...I know little of my ancestry. All I know is that I've got a blend of traits from the Furya and from the Elves. Unfortunately for me, this makes it dangerous to stay in a town, being half-Furyan. I suppose that is in my best interests to remain outside this town for the night."

Vithar turned and walked to the edge of the woods. He'd stay in the woods for the night. Nary a town would admit him, despite the fact that the war against the Furya was sixty years past. Even if this town was safe for him, he did not feel ready to enter any town just yet.

He watched as the party entered the town. He saw that the Minotaur caused a small issue, but one of the party seemed to be ready to solve the issue.

((hope this is ok...)

Edited by Vithar Megilaglar, 01 December 2008 - 08:38 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#120 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:38 PM

((Not bad. Try not to back track too much in your posts... the timeline shifts can get confusing. Also, you could've come into the town with us - merryment and booze FTW!))

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users