#1 Dauth

Dauth

Alcoholic Geoengineer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:28 PM

Name: Thaos Farndale
Race: Human
Weapons: Always two small daggers and generally at least 1 crossbow. A short sword called wick.
Class: Thief, rogue, bandit, words can be so harsh
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 11st
History: A street child with a quick wit and a quicker hand, speed and stealth helped him live well. He stole from the rich to give to himself. Thaos has spent his formative years under tables at banquets and also alone with the maids. He can conduct himself in high society barring odd quirks which he quickly corrects. He lives off the wealth of others, portraying himself as a Lord to gain accommodation, where he steals small but valuable items to further his relaxed life. Thaos is never more than two days from being flat broke and constantly tries to avoid this ignominious lifestyle.
Alignment: Neutral

When asked how he makes his way, Thaos replies 'This and that' he doesn't stay in one city for long preferring to move on after a month or so. He is forgiving of drunks but cannot abide thieves or con artists, competition is unwelcome. Thaos can be found in a rich establishment entertaining the ladies and invariably with a glass of sweet wine in his hand. Thaos cannot fight like a warrior but can in buildings use the furniture to his advantage including wrapping enemies in curtains while he makes his escape.

Edited by Dauth, 21 November 2008 - 11:57 PM.

#2 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

All sounds very good, but there's probably going to be a lot of fighting not taking place near curtains. But if you're OK with that, then fine. Your character is approved, and you may feel free to join in our storyline at some point in the near future, in any manner not ridiculously implausible.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#3 Dauth

Dauth

Alcoholic Geoengineer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:33 PM

Well I'll have to be even more inventive, I'll look forward to joining soon.

#4 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:32 PM

Whenever you're ready, Dauth. Just give yourself an appropriate entry at some point. I'm sure a creative mind like yours can come up with something suitably entertaining and suitable for the narrative. And don't be afraid to do a little bit of godmodding, but nothing major. Standard rules of intellectual property apply. :thumbsupsmiley:
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#5 Dauth

Dauth

Alcoholic Geoengineer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:40 PM

I'm trying to think of a suitable start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users