It's that moment you've all been waiting for

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#101 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 25 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

I was hardly flaming, your masterful sarcastic response showed that.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#102 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 09:50 PM

I was too lazy to read all the posts,so I'll also say amen ;)

Don't fucking lie. You COULDN'T read the posts. They far surpassed your grammatical expertise. There was a little more thought put into the posts by Ash and Olli than yours, i.e. they did more than slam their faces into the keyboard a few times. Just hurry up and die of an unnecessary anal fissure soon, for the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead ;)

Yep,I said it,you're still browsing these places.

Yep,this is the ye olde' Caspa....

And,no,I'm perfectly fine,I didn't destroy any keyboards(yet :p) and for your welcoming,I just bought an laptop,so if you still continue to insult me(Yes,I have to recognize it,in an smart way, humor being only for those that are smart).

TBH,I always said that when everything appears to be normal,in fact its just a place were an maniac just modeled the place after how he wants=Dictatorship=Caspa.

The equation that nobody around should forgive.

Oh,and,TBH,I have an little safety that I won't leave Revora too soon.Don't worry.I'll still be lurking around.I'm here because there is no reason.So I create an absolutely pointless reason.

You see Caspa,you're not like the other...voters.You're smarter.That's irritating.Maybe in the future I'll manage somehow to fool Fen(Which,TBH,I was kinda pro-Fenny :p )and Olli,with more good luck or not.But you...you have something annoying.There is something there which tells me,that you have even less reasons to be here.

Caspa,say it honestly:You're here because the only thing you want is flamewar and some chat.Nothing else.

I'll just sit away,and listen how you continue to insult me,but,me,in my general laziness,sit here and watch,as nothing happened.

Edited by Romanul, 25 December 2008 - 10:01 PM.

#103 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:57 PM

... what? :lol:

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#104 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:54 AM

I've done a 14 hour shift. I'm tired. I don't particularly care about your bullshit posts right now, but I am polite enough to address long and stupid ones addressed to me, so sit back, get your hands off your cocks and start reading shitheads.

Yep,I said it,you're still browsing these places.

I made it clear in the original post of this thread that I'd still be lurking from time to time. Stating the obvious achieves nothing but enhancing your own stupidity.

Yep,this is the ye olde' Caspa....

As opposed to what?

And,no,I'm perfectly fine,I didn't destroy any keyboards(yet :p)

Yet, being the operative word.

and for your welcoming,I just bought an laptop,

Congratulations. You managed to get your fat, lazy, retarded, elephantine posterior off the couch and purchase an electronic device. Your mother must be so proud of your achievements so far. I'd enquire as to how you managed to obtain the money to make the transaction, but I don't care.

so if you still continue to insult me(Yes,I have to recognize it,in an smart way, humor being only for those that are smart).

And you're so smart that you managed to spell humour wrong. You're quite correct though. Humour is purely for the intelligent. After all, chimpanzees feel no pleasure in hurling shit at the slack-jawed gawkers on the other side of the bars. The fat, belligerent, stereotypical Americans who sit in front of the TV for hours are incapable of laugher. George W. Bush feels no amusement at the sound of a fart. Oh, wait. They are capable of grasping humour. I guess that humour isn't limited to the intellectually superior after all. It's a good job really, because you seem to be on their level, if not a little lower.

TBH,I always said that when everything appears to be normal,in fact its just a place were an maniac just modeled the place after how he wants=Dictatorship=Caspa.

I modelled nothing. Revora is the same now, as it was before I arrived. The forums structure is the same as it always was. the power and responsibility structure is the same as it was. Administrators at the top. Staff below them. Regular members below them. I've never had a hand in this and I never will. This kinda ruins the whole "dictatorship" theory you had going, but that's just tough shit.

The equation that nobody around should forgive.

The equation does not exist. Never has, never will. Get over it. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Oh,and,TBH,I have an little safety that I won't leave Revora too soon.Don't worry.I'll still be lurking around.I'm here because there is no reason.So I create an absolutely pointless reason.

Give me a few minutes to get an idiot to translate this bit.

You see Caspa,you're not like the other...voters.You're smarter.That's irritating.Maybe in the future I'll manage somehow to fool Fen(Which,TBH,I was kinda pro-Fenny :p )and Olli,with more good luck or not.But you...you have something annoying.There is something there which tells me,that you have even less reasons to be here.

I've peeled potatoes that are smarter than some voters. I've carved joints of beef smarter than other voters. That may be irritating, but so is a lack of transitional material. You haven't got the intelligence or integrity to reject transition without looking like a moron, let alone fool Fen. And as for Olli. You couldn't fool half of Olli, even if the other half was helping you.
You are right in one respect though, I do have something annoying. Idiots like you, questioning my reasoning for being here. My reasoning is simple and has been established here for a long time. I do what I want. It's as simple as that. I had other reasons for joining. Those have dwindled. Why does anybody give a shit?

Caspa,say it honestly:You're here because the only thing you want is flamewar and some chat.Nothing else.

I'm here, even though I was supposed to leave, because we have a pipinowns again. Flaming pipinowns into the ground is a major responsibility on Revora that I cannot, in good conscience, shirk. I personally requested that DLotS reject the name change application, but everyone is free to be named as they choose on Revora, so I'm here waiting for the first mistake to be made.
To insinuate that all I care for is flaming and chat is highly offensive. It would be akin to me saying that all you're here for is to talk bollocks and look like a moron, with exception to my words carrying more weight than yours. Just because a member is better known for certain attributes, that does not fully construct his character.

I'll just sit away,and listen how you continue to insult me,but,me,in my general laziness,sit here and watch,as nothing happened.

So does that mean you're finally going to shut the fuck up and as a direct result, stop furthering the appearance than your intelligence is comparatively similar to a glass of water. I do believe this to be one of the smartest things you've ever done on Revora. Congratulations.

UPDATE

I've had an idiot translate this as best as he can to

"oh and don't worry, I'm gonna be haunting these forums for a while yet"

And the reasons crap cancelled itself out, equating it to being a load of bullshit that didn't need to be typed out, so thanks for that Rawlo.
Anyway, feel free to lurk as much as you like, because...I don't want to spoil this for anyone. Not even you, so if you want to stay blissfully unaware, just stop reading now.

Spoiler

Once again, thanks for the translation Rawlo. I could've done it myself, but slapping my face into concrete for an hour to reduce my intelligence enough just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Spoiler

Edited by Caspa, 27 December 2008 - 02:33 AM.

Hostile is a cunt.

Thought I'd have that here to save time.

#105 Rawlo

Rawlo

Word Smith

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  as it turns out, was never actually a convict, go figure.

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:10 AM

lol, no probs caspa, I'm happy to transelate any time that razor intelect of your isn't up to it :p
The Least I Could Do - We all wished we were like this at one point
Ctrl+Alt+Del - A webcomic for the gamer in all of us
A final good night Burnie, sleep well mate, rest in peace
Goodbye Tig, you are sorely missed.
Goodbye to you aswell till, you'll also be missed

Xeno, RIP mate
"I'm going to go on the record and say that any substance abuse problem which creates women like that is ok by me"

#106 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

Bah.I got annoyed by this thread.It simply never ends.

Somebody around here,please,lock this,as its full of flaming,pointless discussions and other.Just lock it.No point of this thread existing.

#107 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 27 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

I assume it is a pure coincidence that you request this after you have been owned pretty badly for that thoughtless, nonsensical balderdash of yours, right?
Even though you've obviously had a different motivation, I'll have to agree with you. This thread has really turned into pointless flaming. Locked.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users