4 replies to this topic

#1 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts
  • Projects:V|GO, Apocalypse, The Mullet

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:52 AM

I've been watching a few episodes of Firefly, I figured this might be pretty close =P. My classic character continues to raid other RPs!

Name: John Doe
Position: Weaponsmith, bodyguard, general Bad-Ass
Experience: Left by his mother, John spent most of his young life on the fringe worlds, helping his father smuggle and raid. With the recent death of his father, he had lost most of his belongings, and made his way to Persephone, by ways of moving from ship to ship. He's currently walking about the streets, looking for work.
How can you keep an idiot busy? Click Here to find out....
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

#2 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:04 AM

So......Anythin?
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

#3 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:26 AM

Oh wow, sorry, I seem to have totally overlooked this somewhere along the way... My bad, southside. Had I noticed you can be assured I would have welcomed you aboard. Very sorry. :wink_new:
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#4 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:27 AM

Haha, don't worry bout it. Just tell me when and where to make my entrance, and I shall!

#5 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:32 AM

If I remember I'll start a new chapter tomorrow, as the original seems to have died completely. I'll also PM Nology and ask if he's ever coming back. I'll start it off on one of the fringe worlds and you can make an entrance as you see fit. Shouldn't be too hard to fit in.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users