Me got idea sydr0

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Guests

Posted 26 November 2003 - 04:43 PM

I have an idea about the rafale lift. When i was playing the game i noticed that the rafale lift was very agressive. It constantly attacked targets when they were in distance when i didn't even order it to do that. It would be nice if it acted like the aircraft carrier and only attacked when ordered or in danger. Could you make it so it acted like the aircraft carrier and just protect itself when it has to. I actually like it when it attacks incoming tanks that are a ways away. So maybee you could make it so you could deploy so it would act like it already acts and attacks incoming targets far away but only attacks like that when it is deployed.

#2 Sydr0

Sydr0

title available

• New Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 08:58 PM

Deploy it? no, I am not going to do that but I think its better to leave it to auto pickup targets because its also better for the AI as AI cannot micro so its better that it auto picks up targets.
I could make 2 seperate Rafale lifts, one for humans and one for the AI, the one for humans doesnt auto pickup and the one for AI does, I'll post a poll to see if people want it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users