Posted Image

#5 Medalmonkey

Medalmonkey

Rumor has it that I'm Awesome.

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:33 PM

...and?

You have the most fulfilling information i've encountered in many a years of traveling, and questioning.

'...and?'

I bet your the kind of kid, who sits around and waiting for something to land in your front yard.

IM THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WALKS AROUND STARTING FIGHTS WITH EVERY BUM ON THE STREET, and EVERY KINDER GARDENER I MEET.
WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE, AND A SONG IN MY HEAD. I DONT ASK FOR SOMETHING TO COME TO ME. I BRING IT.

Haha, no way I can prove anything to anyone, besides if you knew me, and someday, you'll all know me. :wink_new:
Posted Image

#6 pipinowns2bb&

pipinowns2bb&
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  •  I Am Jack's Revora Poster

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

You haven't been signed up for 6 years until June 20th.

Also I don't really see how saying that you beat up little children is funny, even if you typed it in all caps. Seriously, if I started acting the way you are acting now, I'd be banned before I could press "fast reply" one last time.

Posted Image

#7 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:37 PM

Seriously, if I started acting the way you are acting now, I'd be banned before I could press "fast reply" one last time.

This is for (IMO) two reasons:

1. Medalmonkey is a veteran of Revora. We barely ever see him, and when we do, he does this. The combination of rarity and sheer WTF factor make it slightly acceptable for him to do this. If Caspa started pulling the same stuff, I doubt anybody would say anything to him for the same reason.

2. You've already done your fair share of spamming, and you managed to piss off the leaders with it. Because you did it as frequently as you did you got the banhammer, and it was well deserved. If you had, alternatively, contributed to the forums for years with intelligent discussion and then left and came back only to make WTF posts once every 4 months, I'm fairly sure we wouldn't really care. We'd say "WTF was that?!", but that's what we do for Medalmonkey. (This is making a large assumption. Some of us would probably still say "Fuck you, Pipinowns. Enjoy your time in teh BANZ0RZ.)

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#8 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:40 PM

Don't forget MadHQ and Fen, they do their fair share of random flaming and/or pointlessness. There are several resident spammers in this forum. :wink_new:
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#9 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

Yes, but we love them more, especially Fen. :wink_new:

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#10 pipinowns2bb&

pipinowns2bb&
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:02 AM

Seriously, if I started acting the way you are acting now, I'd be banned before I could press "fast reply" one last time.

This is for (IMO) two reasons:

1. Medalmonkey is a veteran of Revora. We barely ever see him, and when we do, he does this. The combination of rarity and sheer WTF factor make it slightly acceptable for him to do this. If Caspa started pulling the same stuff, I doubt anybody would say anything to him for the same reason.

2. You've already done your fair share of spamming, and you managed to piss off the leaders with it. Because you did it as frequently as you did you got the banhammer, and it was well deserved. If you had, alternatively, contributed to the forums for years with intelligent discussion and then left and came back only to make WTF posts once every 4 months, I'm fairly sure we wouldn't really care. We'd say "WTF was that?!", but that's what we do for Medalmonkey. (This is making a large assumption. Some of us would probably still say "Fuck you, Pipinowns. Enjoy your time in teh BANZ0RZ.)

Well thanks for taking the time to explain it.

I was a bit confused, but I guess it makes a lot more sense now.

Posted Image

#11 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:08 AM

Did somebody say six?

Posted Image

#12 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:34 AM

Hey, Destroyer, you and Medalmonkey apparently joined on the same day. But I'm sure you already knew that. You've done a lot more in that time than him, if post count is anything to go by...
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#13 Medalmonkey

Medalmonkey

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:35 AM

Also I don't really see how saying that you beat up little children is funny, even if you typed it in all caps. Seriously, if I started acting the way you are acting now, I'd be banned before I could press "fast reply" one last time.

You spend your time trying to find flaws in everything everyone else does, so that your not so worried about people realizing your insecure about your words.
Seriously, if I became a troll, lost a good amount of IQ, rolled around in the dirt for a while, I'd be in your shoes, but i'm not.
That's why i'm smiling, and your trying to point out why its wrong for my to smile.

Don't forget MadHQ and Fen, they do their fair share of random flaming and/or pointlessness. There are several resident spammers in this forum. :wink_new:

I would consider your post commonly unfulfilling information, thats found across most literature.
Though I would not conciser this post pointless (because its sharp). The words contained in my post are relevant to the topic. Therefor - unpointless.
What you said not only has nothing to do with this topic, but its information that anyone who's been on this forum would have realized in there own way.

Although, I would DEFIANTLY say MadHQ, Fenring, and I are all very insane, intelligent, and helpful, I would not call any of us Pointless.

Oh and @Copaman;
I believe the main reason I'm not banned from this forum, is because my posts have content.
My posts are more sporadic jolts of intellectually bewildering life questioning energy filled - unpracticed verse's of my thought on my life, that has almost nothing to do with fact, or fiction, just my personal opinion. The controllers of Revora have realized that im not something that is predictable, therefor they let my toy around with words in plain sight for them to overlook, and partake in there own way.

pipinowns2bb& is not mad at me for posting this topic, hes mad at himself for being so naive as to read my post and know hes not going to be able to reply logically so he crys out loud. Letting everyone know what a true baby he in inside.

I've always been a very respected person (In real life, and internet life) because I know how to get things done, and I don't bitch about others choices.
Though of course anyone that gets looked up to by some, automatically get put down by others.
Posted Image

#14 MadHQ

MadHQ

Killer of all things!

• Project Team
  • 1,435 posts
  • Projects:Kinky Spam bath's!
  •  This is the blue text!

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:50 AM

Medalmonkey!!! Were you been at these days?

I missed you baby!!! :wink_new:
Zomba Productions - Click here!
Posted Image

#15 pipinowns2bb&

pipinowns2bb&
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:11 AM

You spend your time trying to find flaws in everything everyone else does, so that your not so worried about people realizing your insecure about your words.
Seriously, if I became a troll, lost a good amount of IQ, rolled around in the dirt for a while, I'd be in your shoes, but i'm not.
That's why i'm smiling, and your trying to point out why its wrong for my to smile.

Dude...I was just joking around...I guess we don't know each other well enough to josh around then?

I guess my sarcasm is too dry for anyone to be entertained by it.

Sorry though if you took my post too seriously...I've been kind of up-tight on these boards and I thought that I'd be able to lighten up a bit on this thread.

Oh and I go by "Pipinowns" not "Pipinowns2bb&"

Edited by pipinowns2bb&, 12 January 2009 - 04:29 AM.

Posted Image

#16 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

*Looks at display name* :p

@ MM: Basically, a more eloquent way to say what I did without talking about Pipinowns2bb&, right? :blink:

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#17 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

I bet your the kind of kid, who sits around and waiting for something to land in your front yard.

Now that you mention it :p :blink:

And pippinowns2bb&, that didn't seem like sarcasm at all. Probably whining, I'd say.

#18 Medalmonkey

Medalmonkey

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:09 PM

I thought you'd go by the picture in your avatar, just to get the attention of the male population, of course :p .

Medalmonkey!!! Were you been at these days?

I missed you baby!!! :blink:

poopie =[
Currently, I have 2 jobs, and I've been trying to get into singing, and beat boxing.
So I spend a lot of my time humming, singing, and making weird sound.
I've just been trying to absorb as much information as my body will let me, before I disappear.
One of my good friends kill himself about a year ago, and ever since then I've been fearful of my own choices........
Posted Image

#19 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

<snip> I've been trying to get into singing, and beat boxing. <snip>

Beatboxing is amazing once you can do it correctly. Look up "PDR NYLC" on youtube to see me and two friends tear the house down in front of 500+ kids with our ub3r b337b0xx0rz skill!

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#20 Medalmonkey

Medalmonkey

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:33 AM

<snip> I've been trying to get into singing, and beat boxing. <snip>

Beatboxing is amazing once you can do it correctly. Look up "PDR NYLC" on youtube to see me and two friends tear the house down in front of 500+ kids with our ub3r b337b0xx0rz skill!

Send me a link, because I cannot find anything.

6!

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.
That's not much like the beat boxing I do.

I Hum and beat box at once.

Edited by Medalmonkey, 13 January 2009 - 06:35 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users