51 replies to this topic

#1 *Kingeragon007*

*Kingeragon007*
  • Members
  • 138 posts
  • Projects:RJ-ROTWK

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:55 AM

Hey guys, I've been looking through some of my old stuff and i found this:

I don't know where it came from though. (if i made it or if i just found it somewhere).
But the banners look cool and i thought mabey you could use them in the mod.
The one on the right could be for like Rhun or Harad , they honored the dragon or the snake right? (i don't know lore. :wink_new: )
And maybe the one on the left for like another evil faction. I don't know...
Well yea, i guess thats it, if you want to use it in the mod just let me know and i'll email it to you or something.

Thanks,
Kingeragon007

#2 Shikari

Shikari

Allons-y!

• Project Team
  • 1,327 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK
  •  2D Art

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:28 PM

Those are quite nice.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#3 *Kingeragon007*

*Kingeragon007*
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

Lol yea they do look pretty cool don't they.
You Woudn't believe the stuff i found in all my old stuff.
Some stuff in there i didn't even remeber i had!
WEll yea, i guess if you like it, i'll look through my stuff again,
THanks,
Kingeragon007

EDIT: OK, i found another flag/banner in my old stuff. lol theres just some much crap in there, its hard to find just one specific thing.
Ok here it is, I used it for one of my dwarven factions. I think...
DwarfBanner.jpg
It's ok i guess. It doesn't look as cool as the other ones, but it does the job.

O and Shikari, Can you make the Mirkwood Hunter banner carrier for me?
I don't have the mirkwood banner and sence you were just going to do a bunch of them, i just thought you could do another one for the Mirkwood Hunter.
And i can email you the model and texture files too.

~ Kingeragon007

Edited by *Kingeragon007*, 01 February 2009 - 01:45 AM.

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

Hey guys, I've been looking through some of my old stuff and i found this:

I don't know where it came from though. (if i made it or if i just found it somewhere).
The one on the right could be for like Rhun or Harad , they honored the dragon or the snake right? (i don't know lore. :blush: )
And maybe the one on the left for like another evil faction. I don't know...
Well yea, i guess thats it, if you want to use it in the mod just let me know and i'll email it to you or something.

Thanks,
Kingeragon007

You didn't make that, I believe it's concept art from a Warhammer game. There's even a logo at the bottom right. Would you stop pretending you forgot whether or not you've made something? It's rediculous. I don't believe you have archives so extended and so huge, that you've been making modding-related things for so many years that you've started to forget what's yours. Stop it.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#5 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:16 PM

Look's like you have some explaining to do, Kingeragon :blush:
I will remember Rhovanion Alliance, RIP .

Posted Image

#6 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:24 PM

...again?

#7 Wanderer∞

Wanderer∞

title available

• Members
  • 273 posts
  •  Movie Critic

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:11 PM

Kingeragon-- why don't you just get an external hard-drive to keep your stuff safe? Then we don't have to go through all this again...
Posted Image
How 'bout a magic trick?

"Never give up. Never surrender."
-Captain Jason Nesmith

#8 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:16 PM

It's not that he's losing things, it's that he's claiming others' work as his own.

#9 Wanderer∞

Wanderer∞

title available

• Members
  • 273 posts
  •  Movie Critic

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:19 PM

Unless he's actually telling the truth and forgetting what's his and not his. But it's getting harder to believe
Posted Image
How 'bout a magic trick?

"Never give up. Never surrender."
-Captain Jason Nesmith

#10 {IP} Aridor

{IP} Aridor

Redeemed Ranger

• Project Team
  • 1,576 posts
  • Projects:RJ-ROTWK Mapping Team
  •  Loremaster

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:28 PM

Oh goodness.

#11 *Kingeragon007*

*Kingeragon007*
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:36 PM

At Matias:

You didn't make that, I believe it's concept art from a Warhammer game. There's even a logo at the bottom right. Would you stop pretending you forgot whether or not you've made something? It's rediculous. I don't believe you have archives so extended and so huge, that you've been making modding-related things for so many years that you've started to forget what's yours. Stop it.

O my god! what is up with you dude! Can you stop pretending everyone is so dam perfect! why don't you understand...
Ever sence i got BFME2 ive been modding it. thats like what, 3 years? and in the time period, i've been constantly modding. In the summer time, when i wasn't in school, i used to crank out a new mod every other month. I live for this stuff...
Every free minute i have, that isn't filled by school, family, freinds, or sports, i just mod. That's all i do...
So think about all the files and crap that goes into just one mod, and take that times all the mods i've made in 3 years. That's a lot of crap to remeber dude.
Ok, heres an example... Sence your so dam perfect Matias, can you rember the answer to the first question on the very first test you ever took in college? come on Matias, can you? can you?, come on Matias, stop pertending you can't remember Matias...
You see what i'm talking about? You can't can you. and that's what it's like for me. I have a problem with forgetting things. i forget things ALL the time. I can't even remeber what i had for supper last night. Things like that.
And i have all my stuff thats left on 3 different computers, one i only get to use like every other weekend. So that doesn't help either. So i'm not "Pretending" if i made something or not.. I just trully don't remember...

And about those Banners: So i guess i know now that i didn't make them..
But read over what i said again,

I specifically told you guys that i did not know where it came from. I would have told you where they came from if i would have known that. So Mike: I'm NOT "claiming others' work as my own." I just found them and thought they would be useful in the mod. I NEVER once said that i made these banners.

And Wanderer:
"Kingeragon-- why don't you just get an external hard-drive to keep your stuff safe? Then we don't have to go through all this again..."
I did lose a big chunk of my stuff due to my computer being zapped. But i guess i could get an external hard drive but i know there expensive, and i'm not made of money. lol, and i don't really have time to transfer all my stuff either.
"Unless he's actually telling the truth and forgetting what's his and not his. But it's getting harder to believe"
I hope you understand why its so hard for me. I guess if i would have labeled or wrote notes on what i was doing, it would be a lot easyer show this stuff, but i never realeased my stuff publicly so i didn't care what i was doing. So unfortunatly i don't really have anything for notes of my past work except for a couple of months ago when i did start to write notes.

So do you guys understand now? i don't even know why you brought this up Matias becasue i specifically explained that i didn't know where it came from.

So Matias: BACK OFF!!! I joined this modding team to have fun and contribute to a really cool mod. NOT to get ripped on by you!!! You better hope i never meet you in the real world buddy, cause I'll turn your Ultra-Left face inside out. Then you can "Pretend" your way to the hopspital.

The other guys on here, you guys are cool... You guys really support me when i need it. You guys are good people...
You may rip on me sometimes, but only when its intened for good purposes.... Your good people that sometimes do bad things...
But Matias is one of those truly bad people that do bad things... He rips on people even when he never understands. Try walking a mile in my shoes once Matias...

And just to let you guys know, i have never once, ripped on someone on here... I've only been supportive...

Thanks, and i hope you guys understand now,
~ Kingeragon007 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by *Kingeragon007*, 01 February 2009 - 10:39 PM.

#12 Neth

Neth

God's Shadow

• Project Team
  • 930 posts
  • Projects:Taking over the world
  •  Technician of Execution

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:55 PM

:p WOW :p

Posted Image
Posted Image

This face means nothing, these hands hold nothing, these lungs are empty, these eyes are blind

#13 *Kingeragon007*

*Kingeragon007*
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

:p WOW :p

sorry for being so.... i don't know a word for it, but i'm tired of getting ripped on so bad, becasue people are so ignornant and becasue they don't understand.
~ Kingeragon007

#14 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

At Matias:

O my god! what is up with you dude! Can you stop pretending everyone is so dam perfect! why don't you understand...
Ever sence i got BFME2 ive been modding it. thats like what, 3 years? and in the time period, i've been constantly modding. In the summer time, when i wasn't in school, i used to crank out a new mod every other month. I live for this stuff...
Every free minute i have, that isn't filled by school, family, freinds, or sports, i just mod. That's all i do...
So think about all the files and crap that goes into just one mod, and take that times all the mods i've made in 3 years. That's a lot of crap to remeber dude.

If you have been modding for three years, POST THE RESULTS. Because frankly, anyone who has been modding for 3 years would know how to do basic things like rendering a couple different skins or what a mesh is. I've seen you asking these basic questions and I've seen your very basic skins and models. Doesn't look like you've been modding for 3 years.

Ok, heres an example... Sence your so dam perfect Matias, can you rember the answer to the first question on the very first test you ever took in college? come on Matias, can you? can you?, come on Matias, stop pertending you can't remember Matias...
You see what i'm talking about? You can't can you. and that's what it's like for me. I have a problem with forgetting things. i forget things ALL the time. I can't even remeber what i had for supper last night. Things like that.
And i have all my stuff thats left on 3 different computers, one i only get to use like every other weekend. So that doesn't help either. So i'm not "Pretending" if i made something or not.. I just trully don't remember...

No I don't remember my first question on my very first test, and I don't see what the hell that has to do with anything, at all, you childish bastard. Do you expect me to believe you ''forget'' making images so elaborate and well-done? Do you honestly expect me to believe that you have made SO MANY THINGS that you don't remember whether something is yours or not? Get the fuck out of here, I'm not stupid. At least you learned something from the last time I caught you doing this, seeing as you've put some ''doubt'' in this time. ''Yeah I don't know, I found this on my hard-drive and yeah well you see I think I made it but I don't know, BUT ITS NICE AMIRITE''. The point here isn't that you stole something, the point is that you pretend not to know. I can tell you, I have been drawing pictures since I was 3 years old and I never '''forgot'' whether or not I made something. So basically, you steal and lie, and then try to make me look like the bad guy because I found you out.

And about those Banners: So i guess i know now that i didn't make them..
But read over what i said again,

I specifically told you guys that i did not know where it came from. I would have told you where they came from if i would have known that. So Mike: I'm NOT "claiming others' work as my own." I just found them and thought they would be useful in the mod. I NEVER once said that i made these banners.

The fact you ''didn't know where it came from'' is utter bullshit.

And Wanderer:
"Kingeragon-- why don't you just get an external hard-drive to keep your stuff safe? Then we don't have to go through all this again..."
I did lose a big chunk of my stuff due to my computer being zapped. But i guess i could get an external hard drive but i know there expensive, and i'm not made of money. lol, and i don't really have time to transfer all my stuff either.
"Unless he's actually telling the truth and forgetting what's his and not his. But it's getting harder to believe"
I hope you understand why its so hard for me. I guess if i would have labeled or wrote notes on what i was doing, it would be a lot easyer show this stuff, but i never realeased my stuff publicly so i didn't care what i was doing. So unfortunatly i don't really have anything for notes of my past work except for a couple of months ago when i did start to write notes.

No I don't understand why it's so hard for you! All you had to do was say ''hey guys I found this picture, this could be good to use for Harad'' and all would've been fine.

So do you guys understand now? i don't even know why you brought this up Matias becasue i specifically explained that i didn't know where it came from.

So Matias: BACK OFF!!! I joined this modding team to have fun and contribute to a really cool mod. NOT to get ripped on by you!!! You better hope i never meet you in the real world buddy, cause I'll turn your Ultra-Left face inside out. Then you can "Pretend" your way to the hopspital.

The other guys on here, you guys are cool... You guys really support me when i need it. You guys are good people...
You may rip on me sometimes, but only when its intened for good purposes.... Your good people that sometimes do bad things...
But Matias is one of those truly bad people that do bad things... He rips on people even when he never understands. Try walking a mile in my shoes once Matias...

And just to let you guys know, i have never once, ripped on someone on here... I've only been supportive...

Thanks, and i hope you guys understand now,
~ Kingeragon007 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh noes, the old ''omg ill beat u up irl if u dont back off'' thing. Am I supposed to be feeling scared?

Here are the facts: First you post a picture, claim it's yours and get proven wrong but all is forgiven, then you become a stupid ass and do it again, but this time a little more vague so that should someone find out, you could try and get away with it by making these transparant excuses. And about those personal threats... well, I'd ban you if I could, but I'm sure something could be arranged.

Oh and ''U DONT UNDERSTAND ME BAWWW'' doesn't work on me. I'm ignorant? You're the one who's stupid enough to post obvious lies twice, then post silly threats when someone proves you wrong! You throw such a huge fit of anger and obvious lies to distract people. Sorry, but it didn't work.

Edited by Matias, 01 February 2009 - 11:05 PM.

#15 *Kingeragon007*

*Kingeragon007*
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

Once again, my point is proven, you just don't understand.

#16 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

Your point remains unexistant, because all you ever said was that ''I didn't understand''.

#17 *Kingeragon007*

*Kingeragon007*
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:16 PM

Yea my point is very clear, you think im just a liar that tries to take others work.
Well i don't. all that suff i posted before WASN'T a lie. Do you really think i would waste my time just lieing to you all?
Once again i'll ask you Matias, can you rember the answer to the first question on the very first test you ever took in college? Probably not...
Well its the same with me and my mod stuff.
You just don't understand.

#18 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:21 PM

Well the fact is you posted two images that weren't yours, with the first you claimed it was yours at first but got proven wrong, which prompted you to say ''oh yeah well I couldn't remember'' and with the second image you put your excuse in before anyone could prove you wrong. Maybe that isn't lying, but it sure as hell is twisting the truth.

No I don't think you would waste all of your time lying to us, but you do seem to waste some of it. Indeed, quite a waste, since you're really bad at it too.

Your ''first answer to test'' question is irrelevant. Why? Because things YOU CREATE are not comparable to high school test questions. Sorry bro.

You can keep claiming your silly ''U JUST DONT GET ME'' while I do, in fact, get you quite well, but that doesn't take away the fact you posted personal threats towards my person. That was a mistake, and you'll face the consequences.

#19 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

@Kingaragon007: You must understand by now that the issue of ownership (who created what) is of critical importance in a creative community. If you work with stuff created by someone else you absolutely must expend all energy on finding the source of the work in question and ask it's creator for permission to use it. Period. At the very least you must present something as somebody else work, even if you don't know who it was, and leave no doubt that the piece in question isn't going to be used for anything.
What you do in private i couldn't care less. If you like to collect cool art, fine. If you want to mix stuff together, stick to public domain sources.
The topic of ownership has led to some very ugly situations in the past, so don't press the issue. If you cannot accept this attitude, you have no place in a creative community. That would be as irresponsible as shitting in a playground's sandbox. There you go.

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#20 The Hawk of Light

The Hawk of Light
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:34 PM

If the red gauntlet is printed of withe, becomes useful for isengard, The White Gauntlet of Saruman. :p
Posted Image

"I don't live because i born, i live because i have a dream"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users