- All Elven Buildings should now give experience to the opponent when destroyed
- All Level Three Elven buildings should have a structure arrow weapon.
- Elven Orchard animations fixed
- Elven Settlement Plot fixed to display proper button image and text
- Elven Barracks bib now in correct position
- Elven Statue (Tribute to the Valar) now has a build-up animation
- Elven Flets should fire arrows even when repaired (*UNTESTED*)
- Rivendell Stables gets new parts when gaining levels
- Rivendell Stables door animations fixed
- Arwen & Glorfindel's heavy armor model change now work properly when mounted
- Galadhrim Warriors experience meter has been fixed
- Galadhrim Summon Warriors now have the proper time amount displayed (100000 instead of 180000)
- Cirdan now has a heath bar over him when you place the mouse cursor on him
- Combo hordes for Elves now display the correct portrait
- Elven fire arrows now display the proper building (Armory) in the text files
- Galadriel's leadership ability now displays the stat boosts in its description
- Merry & Pippin's heavy armor upgrades now work
- Rohan Barracks now have building animations and damage models
- Rohan Barracks now faces the correct way (towards citadel)
- Rohan Barracks typo fixed and it now has a shortcut key
- Fixed the Rohan Barracks description text
- Rohan Eorlingas - Yeoman Archer combo horde now has the proper object text and an experience meter in the palantir
- Rohan fire arrows now display the proper building (Armory) in the text files
- Gamling now displays his ranged and melee damage
- Gamling's veteran ability now has a required rank in the text
- Eorlingas and Royal Guard's cost now decreases after building Wells
- New Gondor skins have been added
- Faramir's leadership text now displays the proper level
- Boromir's Captain of Gondor ability now displays the proper level
- Gondor's Knight Shields now have the proper armor boost number displayed
- Sam's frying pan ability now uses the proper cursors.
- The Elven Camp should not show up any more through the fog-o-war (except for the lamps)
- Camp and Castle direction variants added, ai markers added to them
- Hopefully fully fixed the bases now, replaced all objects to match EA standards and edited civilianbuildings.ini to change everything to lower-case to remove need for hex editing.
- Ugluk's Leadership command button is fixed
- Ugluk's supper ability has the required rank displayed (rank 5)
- The Witchking has the proper leadership numbers displayed (+50% damage, + 50% armor)
- Incomplete map descriptions fixed
- Fords of Bruinen and Dimrill Dale maps added. AI is enabled on both and FoB is far prettier and more balanced than DD
- Fixed black floor bug during freezing rain and darkness power (*UNTESTED*)
From the readme:
- Elven AI does not work.
- New campaign changes are still not finalized.
Arwen & Glorfindel's heavy armor model change don't work completely properly when mounted. Ugluk's Leadership command button is messed up. The leadership works though. Merry & Pippin's heavy armor upgrades don't quite work.
- Aragorn doesn't have a Fellowship outfit.
Rohan Barracks have no animations. Rivendell Stables does not get new parts when gaining levels. Elven Orchard building animations are still messed up. Tribute to the Valarand the Elven Castle Citadel lack building animations. Lorien Barracks is offset with its bib. Galadhrim Warriors do not show their experience meter. They still gain experience and levels, but they just don't show it. Haven't the slightest clue why.
- Glorfindel, Avari, and Sentinels do not have proper voice work done for them.
User found bugs:
Elven base trees show up through the shroud which should be fixable. Floor goes black when freezing rain or darkness is used Some map description names are incomplete Eorlingas and Royal Guard's cost doesn't decrease after building Wells You have to buy another hero at a *camp* before you can buy Merry Rohan Barracks faces the wrong way Elven Caste and Camp always face the same way Gondor horse shield upgrade says +75% armour when you move your mouse over the upgrade butting before upgrading a cavalry battalion, but when you move the mouse over the battalion after upgrading, it says +80% versus arrows and pikes.
Faramir's leadership activates at rank five even though it says rank six.
Edited by Rob38, 07 July 2009 - 06:33 AM.