• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gustavowizard

gustavowizard
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:41 PM

Hello, im new here.
First of all i wanna say DAM CONGRATULATIONS for the job man! I LOVE THIS MOD LOL
Well i got the version 1.05.06 and i walked trought all factions to test the basic stuff
ALL seemed very nice for now, the only thing i cant get is the Commandbuttons & commandset (i mean the POWERS)]
of those 3 heros: UGLUK (ISENGARD) and ROMESTAMO AND MORINETHAR (OF MotE faction)
my question is, are that supoosed to be correct or it is indeed missed and will be corrected on version 1.06 or something?
if it does, when the new version will come out? i mean im not trying to rush i just wanna know because i could mod myself *try lol) the missing powers just for my self to play while u dont release new version
THANK YOU FOR THE TROUBLE
and sorry my english is not 100% lol im from Brasil
Farewell!!
and FOR DEATH AND GLORY!

#2 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

It'll be corrected in the next version.

Thanks for your interest :crazed:

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#3 gustavowizard

gustavowizard
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:56 PM

Thank you for the information master yoda :crazed:
i toked the liberty of add the powers and buttons to Ugluk and the 2 ubber mages of MotE just to play in a while :)
i loved the Man of East faction nice job editing the models, i also liked your choose of powers of heroes and i agreed with like 95% of what you did,
since its rare, seems you have a similar taste as me for that, im also offering my self now to any help i could to the mod
i can do some stuff like create buttons, powers and some begginer stuff and i also can help with some ideas, im sure you have some experenced guys
working with you, but i liked your job very much and i feel good in offer my services if u need
im very noob on foruns thou, can you tell me where lies the infos of the next 1.06 version?
congratulations again and keep the good job
peace man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users