Glorfindel

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_mrchips444_*_*

Guest_Guest_mrchips444_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:57 PM

For some time now i've ignored the Glorfindel skin that is on the SEE mod untill last week when i took it upon myself to chage the skin back to the original that is on the normal game, i failed miserably because i havnt got a clue what im doing when it comes to modding. it may aswell be in a different language.

i'd love one of you brilliantly experianced modder to tell me how i can change the skin back to the original keeping all the Special Extended Edition attributes.

thank you :thumbsdownsmiley:

* adding subtitle * /Naz

Edited by Nazgûl, 08 October 2009 - 10:05 AM.

#2 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:13 AM

First off this is the wrong forum and 2nd for you to get the answer you must promise to not release it to the public and get permission from naz.
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#3 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

Privately you can do whatever the hell you want! :thumbsdownsmiley:
Just check out in a w3d-viewer what texture the model uses (the model is referenced in the w3ddraw-module at the top of his object-ini-file).
Once you know the name of the texture, just remove it from amongst the SEE-folders (it's in textures). I am assuming Naz just replaced the old texture with a new texture that has exactly the same name as the old one. If all goes well, you will then see Glorfindel use the old EA texture.

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:57 PM

First off this is the wrong forum and 2nd for you to get the answer you must promise to not release it to the public and get permission from naz.

apoligies for posting it in the wrong forum, i did look but i was confused to what topic this would come under.

i wouldnt know how to distribute it to the public, its definatly for personal use im just not keen on the glorfindel skin that naz used.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:00 PM

thanks sul you've made a gamer very happy

#6 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:21 PM

*moving to open spam section*

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users