#1 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:01 AM

Good news: another in-house beta has been released to the mod team for testing. Beta 2.0 features Gondor, Rohan, and Isengard bug free and balanced. Of course this is our first full balance for the factions so it is no doubt rough and in need of work, but that's what we're here for :good:

So much has happened and been changed since the last update that I won't even try to list everything here (for example, I have four sheets of paper next to my laptop that lists everything I have changed or fixed over the last 2 weeks! and I didn't write very large on them :p ). I will mention briefly however that I made a new rohan unit, the Westfold spearmen (anti-cav unit), a new isengard model, dunland banner carrier, and I got the summoned buildings to work so that Gondor now summons a tower and the forbidden pool and Rohan can summon an elven barracks. There's obviously a lot more that got changed or fixed but those three are fairly recent changes that I still remember :)

Hopefully I'll be able to provide another update in the next week or so :p

And just to reiterate, we have no plans on releasing a public beta at this time ;)

-GothmogtheOrc

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

#2 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:39 PM

Well it's good to know you;re keeping an eye on things, I'll maintain my patience.
I will remember Rhovanion Alliance, RIP .

Posted Image

#3 Elessar Ancalímon

Elessar Ancalímon
  • Project Team
  • 185 posts
  •  The Patriotic Dutchmen

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:16 PM

Jup, me 2 but it's almost finished, GtO and his team only need to test it and fix some things. :p

Edited by Elessar Ancalímon, 04 July 2009 - 05:17 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
We must rule the world

#4 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

This thread was from February. It is very old and didn't need to be bumped. Closed.

-Gto

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users