• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:11 PM

Right.. I'll update this topic whenever needed with the current levels of Warnings/Strikes for when you screw up. Instead of doing a big fancy scoreboard like I'd rather do (because I'm too lazy to put up everyone's name) I'll do it as they occur.

Warnings:

CIL
-Strike One; posted out of turn, manipulated the storyline. Ignored two attempts at contact from an RP admin. First warning.
-Strike Two; manipulated the storyline again and continuous OOC posting in the RP topic.
~Note: Like we have told you before, this RP is meant to be immersive and not free-roam just yet. We want to lay a solid base of good RP because of all the people who are new to this sort of thing, and that will take some controlling measures at first. Bear with us.

If you receive a warn which you feel is not justified, contact me and plead your case. Otherwise learn from your mistake(s).

Edit by Matias:

We want this RP to be immersive and true to lore. Now, many people joined this RP as their first ever, and are thus not very well-rounded in the basics. In order to ensure a short learning curve, we will be correcting and slighly manipulating the storyline at the start, so things are organised and well.

When you are unsure of a post, you can contact mike or me. This also means that when we consider your post hard to fit in the storyline we have planned to start off with, that we will contact you in order to discuss a more fitting approach. These rules may seem somewhat stern, but they are to ensure a good start so people can learn to RP in a controlled environment. When Book 2 ends, we hope you understand the whole thing well so we can lessen our strict moderation.

Making an unfit post doesn't result in a warning, but ignoring our attempts to contact you about it will.

Edited by Matias, 05 March 2009 - 10:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users