• Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

Name:Brok Stonebeard
Race:Dwarf
Weapons:halberd and broadsword
skills in smithing
alignment:whoever pays the most
appearance: gold hair and a long gold beard, green eyes , a scar from his nose to the middle of his cheek
Height:4.2
Weight:150
Armor: Leather armor metal chain mail under, metal helm
History: Brok's father was a weapons smith and a miner. He taught Brok to attack first ask questions later which can explain his sudden outbursts. After his father was killed in a raid by the orc Brok swore to leave his home of Baruk to become a bounty hunter. Many years have hardened Brok into a Master Bounty hunter which has led him to be employed by many. In between jobs he works smithing minor things like daggers and such. He has one brother who is a Gaurd to the King of the Dwarves. Brok's brother is also a skilled smith who mainly works with ranged weapons and favors the crossbow as a weapon and sometimes accompines Brok on some of his jobs.
More recent history: It has been many years since brok has last been public. He has worked jobs sercretly and underground. Now he has decided to come back into the open and once agian become the best bounty hunter. His free time has allowed him to refine his smithing skills and has porgressed greatly in all aspects of combat and smithing.
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#2 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:04 PM

Just to check: is this the same character as your original, or the son of that character? Because we're 60 years ahead of original Arsencia, and the first Brok was 32, so he would now be 92 or so. Nothing more than a continuity issue, really, for my own peace of mind. But that's the only issue. Whichever way you resolve this bit, you're approved. Welcome back to Arsencia!
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#3 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:13 PM

Hes the original character. I guess he would be 92 my fault. :p
mrbar.jpg