• Guests

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

Remix is dead???

#2 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

No. We all have lives, and sometimes believe it or not, it gets busy and amazingly, some times people's lives take priority. Now be patient, an update and a release will come soon.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#3 Rosco9487

Rosco9487

title available

• Project Team
  • 250 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:32 AM

The mod is not dead, however it is moving slower than I'd like. This semester is difficult to put it mildly (mostly a lot of projects), this leaves me will long stretches of time that I can't work on the mod at all. I should get back to posting news over the next day or two.

#4 morsematten

morsematten
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

YES! Remix is not DEAD!! i've not been to this forum for ages now, and am surprised so many things have changed. Like the mod takeover. Glad Remix is still going on. Contra dont seem to be moving too. The only 2 general mods i play are remix and contra, but not anymore. I've uninstalled my generals few months back.
The forum seems rather dead though. nothing much is happening in the forum. some people i am familiar with are not here anymore. and how is pend?
I'm the nut cracker, and i'll crack your nuts.

#5 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:09 PM

YES! Remix is not DEAD!! I've not been to this forum for ages now, and am surprised so many things have changed. Like the mod takeover. Glad Remix is still going on. Contra don't seem to be moving too. The only 2 general mods i play are remix and contra, but not anymore. I've uninstalled my generals few months back.
The forum seems rather dead though. nothing much is happening in the forum. some people i am familiar with are not here anymore. and how is pend?

Wake up, Creator is back, 007 is on it's way. We are just discussing it at the moment!

#6 morsematten

morsematten
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:18 AM

really? damn i must haven been asleep for far too long... zzz going to contra forum RIGHT AWAY!!!!
I'm the nut cracker, and i'll crack your nuts.

#7 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

and how is pend?

I'm alive and well. I still check the forum a few times a week, though I seldom respond. After Rosco picked up my work I didn't want to accedently impose on him, so I almost never answer actual mod questions now.

I'm still in Iraq, for another whole year even, I won't be comming home until mid 2010 now. But its ok, its all made of money.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#8 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:57 AM

Glad to see you alive, Pend.

#9 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

Glad to see you alive, Pend.

Yes, alive and well. Though bored out of my mind. Its been painfuly quiet around here lately.

I was originaly planning to mod up DoW2, but alas Relic has sat on the tools not released them... Theres a couple small scale mods, but nothing that gets my attention yet. I'm hoping that maybe after an expansion pack or 2 they'll cut loose and give us everything we need to play around proper.

I've eyed a handful of other games too, but the ones that would have had my interest keep falling in the same area as DoW2, fun game, lots of potential, needs modding, but offers no mod tools.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users