new maps

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 vikings

vikings
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:24 PM

Are there any plans to have more campaings beyond the current list ?

Also are there plans to have more heroes , villians or hter new units ?

Are there plans to have more BFMEI maps added to the next release ?

thanks

#2 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:03 PM

Yes yes and yes

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#3 Guest_Bengamey_*

Guest_Bengamey_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:28 PM

I felt disapointed with the EA Umbar map. Isn't the city of Umbar one of the most populous city of Middle-Earth and the biggest harbor. And EA only gives us a desert bay with 3 or 4 houses and few docks. Umbar deserve a fortress map. You can find what I've done here. http://www.4shared.c...p_mp_umbar.html "I used The Islands of Umbar" map by Steve Campben as a base to do it. It's the first time I make a map for BFME so it may be unbalanced. If this map could be added in a future of RJ-ROTWK it would be awesome.

#4 Scryer

Scryer

title available

• Project Team
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

Bengamey, even though you're hi-jacking Vikings' thread, I do agree with you on what you're saying about Umbar.

EA also has the vegetation wrong. There should be more tropical plants around, considering its south coastal location if I remember correctly.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Guest_KP_*

Guest_KP_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

I have plenty of good ideas for maps to put in both skirmish AND WotR

Mines of Moria: The dark mines filled with Goblins and also home to the Durin's Bane Balrog. The Fellowship journeyed through here,
only to lose its leader, Gandalf, who needed to destroy the balrog.

Greenleaf Residence: Elven castle ruling over Mirkwood. It was and is owned by the Elven family of Greenleaf, the family
that Thranduil and his son, Legolas, hail from.

Tharzoal: Dwarven fortress ruling over the Iron Hills, carved into their western group of mountains.

Khand: An sandy oval of plains and hills that keeps Harad, Mordor, and Rhun seperated. The home of Variag Tribesmen and Mercenaries.

Dale: The city-state of Men from the Northmen ethnicity that rules the humans' cities in eastern Mirkwood and western and southern Erebor
territory. Once the ruling capital of Rhovanion, a series of wars conducted by Rhun reduced it to a less-than-half % of what is once was.

Gladden Fields: A lush, green piece of Rhovanion that lay north of Lothlorien and stay as peaceful as it was under Dale's control.
Hobbits from east of the Misty Mountains live here.

Nimrodel: The minimally-populated land seperating Lothlorien from Fangorn that extends into Mirkwood.

Karna: The ruling capital city of Harad, this castle was first built in century 2100 of the Third Age, as a capital of one tribe. It was then ruined by
raids from other tribes and by counterattacks from responding Gondor Fiefdoms. By the time he was nineteen, Suladan united the Haradrim
and finished the rebuild of Karna that his family started.

Nafarat: The Haradrim fortress that conrols Harandor, with the fine horse-care that is as good as Rohan's.

Harmindon: Haradric port-castle - much like Dol Amroth - that ensures naval control over Harnen River.

Karsum: A large city-state of Harad that is famous throughout Harad and Khand for its range of merchandise shelters.

Varnakh: Once a tribal home fought for by Harad and Khand troops, this great city is now a Haradrim Outpost from which to collect Khandish Alliances.

Harnen River: The great river that starts in the Shadow Mountains and flows into the Bay of Belfelas.

Far Harad: A tropical, jungle land that lay south of Harad's strongholds. It is home to the Mahud and Mumakil.

Lhanzaghad: The Fortress of Rhun that controls the Sea-of-Rhun Mountains.

Sea of Rhun: The great body of salty water that Rhunic region encloses, where activities like fishing happen.

Tset-Hedren: Easterling Fortress guarding Rhun's North and the sea-of-Rhun forest.

Dorwinion: The merchants country in northwest Rhun, home to merchandise of fine-enough food and drink to have anyone fully energized
after a minimal serving.

Tset-Habaor: Rhun's sea's forest's ruling city-state, This Easterling castle uses the forestation to confuse enemies into thinking there's no fortress there
the first day of a campaigning mission.

Buan'Dornoth: A Rhunic Fortress built in the Iron Hills during the Slaughter of Daleics; to ensure that no Dwarven saviors would come to Dale's aid. It
still remains here, but it's used to convert trade routes when not in use.

Chain of Blades: Established to resemble a different axe into the head of a different enemy ruler per fort, this pendrio of small "villages" Guards not
only Rhun but Mordor's Lithlad, as well.

If you have any additional maps, please let me know :p

#6 {IP} Aridor

{IP} Aridor

Redeemed Ranger

• Project Team
  • 1,576 posts
  • Projects:RJ-ROTWK Mapping Team
  •  Loremaster

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

The mapping team's plates are rather full right now and we have a back log of maps already.

#7 Guest_KP_*

Guest_KP_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:53 AM

Do we at least have the Men of the East homelands from the list on the plates????? :good:

#8 Guest_KP_*

Guest_KP_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:09 AM

OOOPS! I Forgot one:

Red Mountains: A range of mountains that has a castle carved into it. It is far-east of the Rhunic city-states in Romen. Fought over between
constant rebelling barbarians and the various armies of Scorpion-Legion Officials, this mountain range also houses Giant Scorpions and
Enourmous Drakes.

Sorry about the forgetfuness :good:

#9 The Hawk of Light

The Hawk of Light
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:43 AM

You are planning a new Lórien map?
Posted Image

"I don't live because i born, i live because i have a dream"

#10 {IP} Aridor

{IP} Aridor

Redeemed Ranger

• Project Team
  • 1,576 posts
  • Projects:RJ-ROTWK Mapping Team
  •  Loremaster

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:20 AM

I think there somebody might be working on one. Right now I am busy so I haven't worked on my maps in awhile. There is a Barad-Dur map that is being made that will make you drool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users