manual

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fireboy_BE

fireboy_BE
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

when will you set osiris on the main site? and also show us the new descriptions of the new units?

because I and i think also others want to know them.

man, I can't wait to the release of RS 2.0

#2 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

Hey there, yeah no plans of putting them to site yet but pictures showing each faction tech tree style is on its way to give idea what is holding me back and how it differs from 1.99.

as for Osi stuff, currently no plans to include them in 2.0 beta release for public masses, that is COMING starting with developer beta stage and reasons are building artwork lack and placeholder buildings may not portray them too well so not certain if wanna go that path and we got big need for GUI artist to atleast try do decent release menus wise but, we'll see, either way its all about gameplay to me.

In other mention, Robot Storm got FEATUREDby mention in a Gaming magazine!!! :p
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#3 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:13 AM

Frak. I gotta do two manuals, then - one for current 2.0 public beta and one for actual final product. :shiftee:

But woot for the publicity! :crazed:

#4 Elerium

Elerium

Road test? Me? But I gotta go save the world!

• Project Team
  • 631 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Temporal Agent

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:19 PM

Frak. I gotta do two manuals, then - one for current 2.0 public beta and one for actual final product. :p

Ash you take the public beta, I'll take the final :p

Edited by Elerium, 31 March 2009 - 08:24 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Chrisjh0223

Chrisjh0223
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:26 AM

Hooray for the publicity. Only a few comments on that though:

and the technologically advanced Allied League.

*Cough* Allied Legion they mean. *Cough*

well worth a few hours of any strategist's time.

More like "well worth several years of any strategist's time!"

Oh, and Apollo, nice work on the mod. I look forward to reading more about Osiris on the mod's main site. :tongevil:
Dude!!?? WTF!! Sexy beach 3, Schoolmate, and artificial girl 2... WTF is wrong with you? Do you smoke crack!? ~ MadHQ on Beowulf's PC wallpaper

"Religion is a monumental chapter in the history of human egotism." - William James

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

#6 fireboy_BE

fireboy_BE
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

hell, years. many years i play robot storm even now. it is fun and on brutal i have still problems( the nexus Zephyr Drone and Scrambler mass above your base when brutal Al's illusion tanks are in your base + if you survived that, you see brutal FL devestators nokking at your base's door.) but that is fun the challange and I'm a bit scared what the 2,0 Ai will do.

#7 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

Nice, just looked up upload date of 1.99 and its 16.8.06 so makes 2.00 development not far off 3 years!!! :tongevil:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#8 fireboy_BE

fireboy_BE
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:50 PM

good things come whit a bit of time (but not to much anymore please)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users