introduce yourself here

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 Silent Assassin2

Silent Assassin2
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:30 AM

hi im silent i thought i might as well introduce myself to everyone since no one seems to b posting im a big fan of chaos and i used to b a fan of the board game my first army was chaos plague marines sorry i dont have any pics but i still have them

Edited by Silent Assassin2, 02 April 2009 - 03:31 AM.

#2 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 9,367 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

Thudo - Thousand Sons AI guy but now reluctant Project Team Lead for the last few months but we're getting sh*t done so... Progress = Life. Oh and.. Tzeentch rules, Khorne is ghey! ;)
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#3 Brother-Captain Vesuvious

Brother-Captain Vesuvious
  • Project Team
  • 248 posts
  • Projects:Dark Angels mod for DoW:SS and UltraMarines mod Modling and Texture for both. UV unwrapping for BFG mod, and my own little project

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:36 PM

Brother-Captain Vesuvious, Super 3d fangler-extraordinare, ultramarines, dark angels, heck, just look at my projects list below my avatar
Glory to the Emperor, Death to the Fallen.

When out of bullets, i often find that throwing rocks/bricks is a great alternative.

#4 shas'o'danny

shas'o'danny
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:18 AM

Danny here. I'm not working on anything currently. Heck I'm still learning the basics. Don't let all the Tau stuff throw you off, I'm a huge Thousand Sons fan.
No barrier, no enemy will thwart my purpose. This night I bring him the dream of death!

#5 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 9,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:33 AM

We could always use another hand.

#6 Silent Assassin2

Silent Assassin2
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:11 PM

I could try beta testing ive never done it before tho so if u have a trial ill take that id just like to try beta testing once

#7 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 9,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

We don't need testers.. we need committed skilled modders..

#8 Brother-Captain Vesuvious

Brother-Captain Vesuvious
  • Project Team
  • 248 posts
  • Projects:Dark Angels mod for DoW:SS and UltraMarines mod Modling and Texture for both. UV unwrapping for BFG mod, and my own little project

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:35 AM

OH NO! NOT IT! TOO MUCH STUFF ALREADY! *runs in terror*
Glory to the Emperor, Death to the Fallen.

When out of bullets, i often find that throwing rocks/bricks is a great alternative.

#9 Mega_Mindy

Mega_Mindy
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

Hello ;) what's this form all about? I have no ideas what it is to be a thousanth suns. But i like the sun. Sun tans skin. My skin is tanned.

R there any real candy bars her?

thanks!!

#10 Mega_Mindy

Mega_Mindy
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:51 PM

;) :tongevil: ;)

#11 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 9,367 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hey Mindy.. its a for super-cool modification for a PC game called Dawn of War.

Most lovely ladies wouldn't be into finding out about the history and backstory of this "Chaos chapter" we're doing a modification for. Goth chicks, maybe... ;)

#12 Mega_Mindy

Mega_Mindy
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:24 PM

Hello,

I've got no Goths on mine side. But still I ask weres the 1000 suns? I mean I have need for a better improved tann!

;)
haha
;)

#13 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 9,367 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

They don't do tans (well not that many), they wouldn't look that s*xy anyway with one. Esshhh! They do a lot of ownage in the realm of magic, however. ;)

#14 Mega_Mindy

Mega_Mindy
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:29 PM

Magiks are evli herrsy without the blessings of his Holy Man God on the Trhones of GOLD sustained by a million fresh pysikers a every day!

but seriusly I can't get no heads into a tail with all of this info about terrible eys in space.

#15 chaoslordx13

chaoslordx13
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

The machine god is the true being to be worshiped! all hail the void dragon! *cough* i mean the machine terd, i mean god...
Chaos Buildings Mod Member:
Chaosbuildingsmod.webs.com

Beta tester for:
Thousand sons
Space Marines

#16 BleachKing04

BleachKing04
  • New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:56 PM

Hello everyone from Revora, I am BleachKing04. Most people on the forums call me Bleach. It's my first time here, but definatly not my first time on a forum. I have been a member for about two years on the Pandemic Studios forums. I am a Moderator on the The White Tree (TWT) forums. And I am an administrator on currently two forums, three if you count my first one that sadly died. So, rest assured I am not a n00b. lol

But anyway, you all can call me Bleach. I joined Revora because of one of my friends from the other forums, ThElderGod. Some of you may know me already, I am not sure.

I am a huge fan of the arts, and I plan on using my talents in that way, to make video games and be a Graphic Designer and an owner of my own company. I also am a big History buff and am going onto AP European History as a Senior this upcoming year. I am not a huge sports fan, but I love to play them non competitively. I live in Connecticut and am 17 years old, 18 in four months. :omg:

Also, as you could probably tell by my sig, avatar, and my username, I am a fan of some anime. I love Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden, G Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin, and some of the other older ones like DBZ or Zoids: New Century Zero. Concerning Bleach, I do have a long story/ fan fic I have been working on and its been said by some people that it should be published. I have only started to print it out, because I have it all written down in notebooks. It is still going, and nearing the 30 chapters mark. I may post it on here if anyone cares to see it.

I guess that's about it. I hope to have a lot of friends here on Revora,

~Bleach

EDIT: I don't think this is the right Introduction thread... can someone delete this? Sorry...

Edited by BleachKing04, 20 July 2009 - 09:06 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 IGdood

IGdood
  • Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:22 AM

Hello, I'm IGdood here. I'd like to tease you guys with some screenshots but I'll refrain from doing that. =D

#18 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 8,674 posts
  • Projects:YouTube
  •  Actual Celebrity
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:30 AM

Afraid we'll like em'?

YT_Sig.jpgoutput_Fkd6it.gifFB_Sig.jpg

#19 IGdood

IGdood
  • Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:33 AM

It's confidential stuff.....-imitates Sorcerer's laugh- MWAHAHAHAHA!

#20 Lord_Avatar

Lord_Avatar
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Projects:DoW, WA, DC and Soulstorm integrative language patch, Eldar Craftworlds Mod fluffhead.

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

Lord_Avatar - pr0 software translator, Supreme Power Attack Machine Clan Leader, certified Chaos fanboi, WH 40K fluffhead, a militarist and a splendid sonuvabitch; all in one. :cool2:

and...

I have a proposition for you and your team, Thudo. If you'd be willing to provide me with .xls files containing any and all in-game text related to your mod, I'd gladly translate it to Polish and send those files back to you (a multilingual release anyone?). I'm a translator, that's what I currently do for living, so don't worry about the quality of my work. Anyway, I'd get to do sth interesting, any linguisticaly handicapped TS fans in Poland will get to enjoy your work and you get to increase your fanbase by some percentage. :p PM me should you find this proposition interesting.

Regardless, expect to hear more from me as I will continue rampaging across the forums spreading the gospel of the Changer of Ways. :mad2:

Change rules all...

Cheers,
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users