Photo

Now that Jade Goody is dead, would it be too much trouble of her to just fuck off?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:53 AM

I'm so sick of that fat, baldy bitch. She shoved her life down our throats for about a month and a half until the fat froggy finally croaked. There was no such thing as a newspaper without her solar panelled bonce adorning the front cover. She's been rotting for a few weeks now. She's been buried (although I don't know how they found a ditch wide or deep enough to throw her in) and yet she still won't fuck off. Leave me the fuck alone.
Jades mere existence in the spotlight has never been anything more than a joke. She became "famous" by being the fat ugly piggy who stripped on Big Brother. After that she kept her fame going by being the fat ugly racist bitch on Big Brother, incase you'd forgotten about Shilpa "Poppadom" Shetty. All of a sudden, the baldy bitch gets cancer and everyone loves her. Adorning every single newspaper and magazine for what felt like an eternity. Squeezing out as many death wishes as she possibly could. Squeezing out as much money from those morons in the media as she could. All just to leave my blood pressure so fucking high that I could literally feel my pulse through my eyelids.
Anyway, now she's dead and buried. Yet she still won't get the fuck out of my newspapers, my internets and various other shit. I'm sick and tired of all this bullshit. I'm willing to bet that her grave is guarded so I can't go over and piss on it. Or even better, dig it up, then piss in it. Jade Goody is a useless, baldy, ugly, racist fucking whore and she needs to fuck off once and for all.
Hostile is a cunt.

Thought I'd have that here to save time.

#2 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:17 AM

I second every single point made herein, except for just one thing. She had an obituary in the Times, but that was it. There was nothing about her being in the process of dying, or anything since she's been dead, as far as I've seen at least. For which I was grateful.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#3 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

I wholeheartedly concur.

What's the difference between Jade Goody and my car battery?

I care when my car battery dies.

#4 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

She was hardly a fucking racist...

Shilpa "Poppadom" Shetty is the eqivilant of an indian saying Michael "Fish and Chips" Cain... or something to that effect. There have been so many more cases of actual racism on TV, all of which have died down. I mean if Jade had stood up and called her a fucking p**i for example I think that would be cause to call her a racist. But Shilpa "Poppadom" Shetty... it's nothing more than a quick chuckle at a poor attempt of an insult.

I'm sure you're all far more racist on a day to day basis. We all are.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, be it my worst enemy. And I think it is very unfortunate that she had it. But I think you need to give her a break. You do realise that ANY celeb who has had media coverage will have an even bigger coverage if they contract an illness. Even if she didn't want the press to find out it would have leaked out any way. It would have been inevitable. Do you know that they money generated from the press coverage is going to her children? To help them out in future life? There was a purpose behind it, even if it was in your face everyday. It may have been a publicity stunt or sympathy vote, but at the end of the day WE as a nation have made her famous enough to have the coverage in the first place.

Consider your self lucky that you don't have a camera shoved in your face every god damn day, with the media covering every aspect on your life; what you eat, what you wear, what your weight is, etc. And then having your life published to the whole of the nation for people to ridicule. I know I'm fucking lucky. I would hate it. You wouldn't be able to have a normal life. Think about that... Media coverage is part and parcel of their lives. It's how they make money. People love that stuff. Don't condem them for it, condem the masses of idiots who lap it up. If we didn't have them, we wouldn't have all the media spouting all this shit about how many babies Jorden is shoving up fanny or something like that... And we wouldn't have Jade in the press. Don't blame her, blame the fucking retards who care for that crap.

I'm sure if we had the press cover your lives, a lot of the country would hate you, some would like you, and others wouldn't give a shit. I'm damned sure you would hate it aswell.

Now I never much cared for Jade in the first place. I didn't care about her life or what she was doing. I didn't even see her on Big Brother. I knew who she was, and laughed at the jokes made about her but then forgot about her. When I heard she had cancer, I didn't suddenly change my tune and love her but I was sympathetic towards her; it's an awful thing. But I then got on with my life, not bothering to read what the papers say because I'm not that interested. We've all heard the jokes. We've all had a chuckle. But then we've all moved on.

Like the rest of us Caspa, if you don't like it; don't read it or just ignore it. I think being abusive about her when she has died is a waste of time, it wont help with anything, apart from bring the whole issue to light again. Stupid if you ask me. This topic is a great irony in that sense...

One thing I can't stand though is the way people do suddenly have a change of heart from hating her to loving her. That pisses me off. Tough shit if you feel guilty. Don't be a pussy. You either hate someone for the person they are, or you don't. You can't pick and choose...
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#5 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:28 PM

Olli, all your points are valid, but you've missed one vital piece of information. She chose the life in the spotlight and made herself a ridiculous caricature of a person on television. The cameras won't be thrust in our faces every day because we didn't go on Big Brother and make complete tits out of ourselves for no greater end than wanting to be famous.

By the way, I did hate her for the person she was. She was a waste of flesh and blood and space and I couldn't wait for her to die. When she got cancer I crossed her name off my list of 'Celebrities I Would Kill Given The Chance'. She made a name for herself by being rude and racist, to whatever degree, and then milked that for all it was worth. It was an absolutely despicable way to spend a lifetime, however short it ended up being. The world is a better place for her being out of it.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#6 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts
  • Projects:Lurking
  •  I'm a physician now. Scary, right?

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

EDITED POST COMPLETELY:

It's good to know that she is dead, as harsh as it may be. She got famous for stripping and crap like that, not to mention being a terrible actor.

Edited by CIL, 10 April 2009 - 10:48 PM.

I'm creeping, not gone.

#7 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:37 AM

firstly who is jade goody and its true that when someone dies eveyone remembers them as a saint. this song which was sung by one of our comedians on a show called "the chasers war on everything" these guys were also responsible for getting past the biggest security blockade in australian history with one of them dressed as osama bin laden. the news was covered in people saying that he was defaming dead people. he is talking about australians so you might not know them

#8 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:02 AM

She was a shitty bitch and deserved the painful death she likely got.

Firstly CIL why don't you shut the fuck up... You shouldn't wish that upon anyone including Jade all she did to you was be a constant stream of dribble in the media which you had to put up with.

Secondly i have to agree with Caspa and Ash, whats done is done and she's now dead last thing we need is the fact that she died and lived in the media mainstream rammed down our throats constantly. She didn't give us anything spectacular only a short chuckle when she proved how much of a dumbass she was. She's no martyr, the increase of women having screenings only increase by coinsidence its nice like she campaigned for people to do it, all she was conserned with was herself and kids. There are plently of other people out there that have or are suffering from cancer that are worthly of the spotlight or support than her.
Posted Image

#9 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

I'm glad she died. She was a shitty bitch and deserved the painful death she likely got.

CIL that's an unnecessarily harsh view. No one deserves to die, and why are you glad about it? You never met her, you never spoke to her and you certainly never knew her. All you've based your pathetically immature misanthropic opinion on is any media coverage of her you've seen. I certainly don't agree with her media martyrdom, but no one deserves to die, especially at such a young age. I may not have liked her, from what I'd seen on the TV or read in the newspaper, but it takes a pretty fucked up individual to say that you're glad she's dead.
Agree with all your points, Shine On.

Edited by Puppeteer, 10 April 2009 - 04:24 PM.

#10 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:35 PM

No matter how much I despised Jade for who she was as a person, she was still a human being and an uneducated one at that. She didn't even realise East Anglia was in Britain. The "racism" incident is just an example of how ridiculous this nation has got with political correctness. Olli was right in that sense. It wasn't racism, it was just an uneducated insult and Jade was manipulated, due to her stupidity, into apoligizing to everyone over some pathetic remark which deep down none of us wouldn't have cared about if it wasn't for the media exploding it out of proportion. Well I personally didn't give a flying fuck anyway and wouldn't even if it was racism. No matter how much I hate racism, you cannot legislate it out of existence neither can you train people to not be racist. People just need to learn to think properly. It cannot entirely start in a parliament or entirely be the responsibility of journalists, it has to start in peoples hearts. Most racist people are that way either because they were raised that way or they are just uneducated and ignorant. If it came to a situation where they relied on the people they had prejudices about to survive, their ideas would change very rapidly.

Yeah she is dead. I would not wish a painful death on anyone, no matter how annoying they are, but yes I agree I want her the fuck off the newspapers and media. She used it as a last grab to make some money for her family, she lived her life as a selfish cow and a joke of a human being and she craved media attention to become a "celebrity." Problem is these uneducated "celebrities" just end up lose control of their world and become whatever the media make them. Jade is one of these people. Eventually they will just run out of bollacks to write about her and it'll die out.

#11 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

I don't wish death, or cancer, on anyone even my worst enemy - my gripe with her was not even that she was fundamentally unlikeable (there are enough people with that trait on this very forum). My gripe was that she got so much unnecessary media time, when there are thousands upon thousands of termnally ill women who never even get a mention.

The media circus has been ridiculous, to the point that flowers were thrown on the hearse in a manner not unlike that of Princess Diana's - a woman far more deserving of the praise than a two-bit fugly bigoted chav.

#12 Ferveo

Ferveo
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:10 PM

I suppose I'm glad she's dead in a way, because she isn't going to suffer any further or drag it out for her family. Goody was very disadvanaged from early in life, and was lucky to have found the fame that she did. To be honest, the journalist Johann Hari elucidates it much better than I ever could: here's his article, originally published in the British newspaper "The Independent". It is probably worth it to note the similarities between the public outpourings of grief for Diana and Goody; Jade was not exactly the People's Princess, but she embodied the darker side of Britain.

I do think, however, that the media coverage of her funeral is completely out of proportion. The tabloids have been milking the woman for all she was worth, even beyond the grave. It's quite sickening.

#13 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:39 PM

She didn't even realise East Anglia was in Britain

To be honest the amount of foreigners in East Anglia now its an easy mistake to make XD
Posted Image

#14 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:58 PM

She didn't even realise East Anglia was in Britain

To be honest the amount of foreigners in East Anglia now its an easy mistake to make XD

Like most of Britain, that. We've renamed Bradford to Bradistan in the meantime. :rolleyes:

#15 Ferveo

Ferveo
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

Now now now, that sounds a little too close to Melanie Phillips for comfort ;)

#16 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

She used it as a last grab to make some money for her family

What's wrong with that? At least she didn't horde it in her bank account. It was the least she could do for them, considering she was dying...
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#17 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:35 AM

She used it as a last grab to make some money for her family

What's wrong with that? At least she didn't horde it in her bank account. It was the least she could do for them, considering she was dying...

Did I say there was anything wrong with it? I was merely stating an observation.

#18 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

Oh my mistake, It's just the next sentence about her being a selfish cow...thought it refered to her making money for her family.
Posted Image

#19 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:12 PM

I don't want to speak too soon, but it would appear that she is finally gone for good now.

And nothing of value was lost.
Hostile is a cunt.

Thought I'd have that here to save time.

#20 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

Makes you wonder, if a collective of people all willing the same thing to happen can cause it to.
Maybe so many people wished she'd die of cancer, that a miracle happened.

Posted Image

Next, lets wish for Japan to make an affordable robot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users