28 replies to this topic

#21 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

"YES IT CAN AND IT IS!!!" yelled ash. "Go pikachu, use thunder!!" pikachu jumped into the air...

#22 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:37 AM

...but immediately fainted when the Black Knight from Monty Python dropped from the ceiling and landed on him. Noticing the knight's lack of arms, Bob moved forward to help, but had his legs bitten off. "It's only a flesh wound!" yelled the knight.

Bob drew upon his regenerative cnidarian powers. "Well, I tried to help," he muttered sullenly.

"Come on and fight, you pansy!" yelled the knight as the talking badger walked away.
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#23 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts
  • Projects:Lurking
  •  I'm a physician now. Scary, right?

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:19 AM

MYHOTP0Q3TS said poof. Everything around him went poof, including King Arthur and Pikachu.

Edited by CIL, 20 April 2009 - 04:19 AM.

I'm creeping, not gone.

#24 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:59 AM

Bob looked around, saw an Olympic high bar, and began performing his award-winning routine. He landed on top of Table's chair with a sickening crunch on the dismount... but he still stuck the landing. At Table's indignant yell, he produced a bottle of superglue and fixed the chair. As soon as Table sat down, the chair broke again.

((:p)

#25 Neutron4ever

Neutron4ever

title available

• Project Team
  • 893 posts
  • Projects:RCMOD, Kings of the West, Battle For Alagaesia
  •  RCMOD and KOTW Betatester and Edit Button Fanatic

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:13 PM

Table screamed with agony as his chair was ruthlessly crushed by the foolish talking badger.
"Chair!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

His anger was slightly quelled as the Badger used super glue to fix his chair.
Glaring at Bob, he edged over to the chair and sat down, only to have it break again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His yell of agony pierced the very fabric of the universe and black holes started popping out everywhere engulfing everything.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

#26 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts
  • Projects:Lurking
  •  I'm a physician now. Scary, right?

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:11 AM

MYHOTP0Q3TS said poof again. More people blew up into flames and others began eating their own intestines.
I'm creeping, not gone.

#27 Ring o' Fate

Ring o' Fate

The Ghost.

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:Trying to find meaning...
  •  The guy that is just a ghost.

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:17 AM

And then God decided he had enough of all the bullcrap, so he killed everyone except Bob and 3 women, and restarted the world back to Adam and Eve time. :p Lucky son of God. :)

Edited by Ring of Fate, 09 May 2009 - 04:21 AM.

A changed man is only the same man with a different outlook of life.

#28 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

Bob thanked God for sparing him. Then he flew off into the sky twittering like a bird, since his mission to save Chicago was done.

#29 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

---- end of part 1

---- beginning of part 2

Bob Wars: episode 2: Attack of the Randomness

And thus the reset button was used again, though not without consequences: by sparing Bob and the 3 women, God majorly screwed up the space-time continuum. God didn't notice it until it was too late: by sparing Bob and the women, he effectively made them immortal and highly powered. They were now demi-gods, and Bob, or Darth DemiBob as he called himself now, ruled with an iron fist over the playground. One of the women served as his Queen, one made her own Empire and the other one got bored with this dumb story.
God, annoyed by this, since he himself was the only true god, ordered one of his assasininjas to infiltrate the earth and kill the three remaining Demigods, so he can use the reset button again (the reset button required the input of all godly beings before activating), in order to get absolute power into his own greedy hands again and create the earth in his own twisted vision...

Edited by Allathar, 09 May 2009 - 04:13 PM.

It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users