First!11!one!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gerberman

gerberman
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:06 AM

Damn it is quiet in here. FYI I hate that 'first' crap and its a joke.

Thud, since I am a lazy bugger, I am going to respectfully request access to the team board via here.

Cheers very much!

Now, wheres Mesphistoned...

#2 wereturnip

wereturnip
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:13 AM

I thought I'd drop by and say hello, I"m extremely excited about this project. So good luck and I'll give what ever help I can. Time being a extremely precious commondity right now.. :p

#3 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

Meph can PM you the private dev password as he is team lead.

Thanks gents for signing up. Space Wolves needs to get realized in the DoW1 franchise. Its the final remaining major SM Chapter mod thats not yet done and we need to give Lleman/Julian a good run for their growling dollar. :p
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#4 Mephistoned

Mephistoned
  • Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:57 PM

I second what Thud has said - all the support is very welcome - and the Wolves are most certainly worth it! Planning is over (though as always prone to evolution) so now coding and asset creation begins. Those that have volunteered help...you shall be called upon...soon.

#5 Chaplain261

Chaplain261
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:26 PM

Good luck guys I will help you however I can, I wish you luck and can't wait to see the glory days where the space wolves are a playable chapter. Let the Emperor be with you. :p

#6 spartan_x

spartan_x
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:19 PM

hello everyone

next week when I return from my holyday

I can start helping with coding

but remember I ONLY KNOW HOW TO USE CORSIX TOOLS

never touched the AE so far....

I never coded anything for the public, but I have fiddeled alot with already made mods, to change them to my own liking

I'll do anything I can to help create a proper SW mod

#7 Mephistoned

Mephistoned
  • Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Can't wait Spartan - already got some coding work here with your name on it! Chief's been going all guns on the coding but he asks if you could take on all the abilities, as well as the heroes. Exciting! PM me ur email and msn and we'll chat!

Meph

#8 Gorb

Gorb
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

I thought I'd announce my general presence, this is one of the boards I lurk on and I can help with fluff-based or coding-based problems.

#9 Mephistoned

Mephistoned
  • Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

I thought I'd announce my general presence, this is one of the boards I lurk on and I can help with fluff-based or coding-based problems.

Lurking Gorb - good to know. We may have some of those problems soon - though initial builds have gone smoothly as can be expected.

#10 Brother-Captain Vesuvious

Brother-Captain Vesuvious
  • Project Team
  • 248 posts
  • Projects:Dark Angels mod for DoW:SS and UltraMarines mod Modling and Texture for both. UV unwrapping for BFG mod, and my own little project

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:42 AM

Best wishes to yall on the creation of this mod, id offer to help but im down to about a month till basic so i wouldnt be too useful, good luck
Glory to the Emperor, Death to the Fallen.

When out of bullets, i often find that throwing rocks/bricks is a great alternative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users