War of the Ring Crashing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jack The Reaper

Jack The Reaper
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

Hello I've been playing your mod for awhile now and I just started playing War of the Ring . I picked mordor on a 4 player war of the ring mode and everything was going fine until the game started crashing whenever I clicked one of my fell beast heroes. I thought it was just a random crash so I loaded up an old save and made sure not to click the hero that turn. It crashed the game the next turn, and the second fell beast hero now also crashed the game. The witch king hero never has any problems though and this is the only bug I've come across yet. I also just deleted my one custom map just in case and shortly before that I did a fresh install of the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:47 PM

The S.E.E. Mod is not compatible with WOTR mode and most likely will not be made to be compatible with it. Sorry but there is nothing you can do about the crashing on WOTR mode its bound to happen. Sorry again.
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#3 Jack The Reaper

Jack The Reaper
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:54 PM

Ah I thought it was only incompatible with the campaign mode. Sorry to hear that, I was enjoying WOTR mode when it was working.

#4 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:56 PM

Well I'm sure the regular skirmish should be more then enough to satsify your needs for a while. if you have any other questions feel free to ask.
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users