Alcohol Fueled

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 476 posts
  • Projects:Twisted Insurrection, TS: UMP, Evolution
  •  Beer Prophet
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Staff / News Poster

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:33 PM

As the title says, I created this for Twisted Insurrection, but decided not to use it in the end.
The building was intent to be a capturable civilian power plant, but I'm not bothered what you decide to do with it so long as you give me proper credit.

Comes with damage frame and shadow frames and Rules & Art code.
There is a Readme in the download, be sure to read it.

This structure is best fit for TS, but as it's quite large it may fit well in RA2.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Attached Files

Aro - Leader of Twisted Insurrection and Evolution.

Tiberian Sun: UMP
Tiberian Sun: Modding Tools
Tiberian Sun: Mapping Tools

"Aro is OP." - TiberianFuture
"Aro for Dictator!" - Droke
"Aro for President!" - CL4ymOr3
"You're Aro, you always win." - daTS
"He's referred to as The Aro because he really is that f*cking awesome!" - Fenring
"Only members of the A.R.O. Society are allowed to use :WAT and related terms (TAW:, :BIGV, etc.)." - Crimsonum
"To Aro, founder and leader of TI, the best public relations and mod manager, great friend, modder and mapper." - Lin Kuei Ominae

#2 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

It does look nice, though on a first glance it seems that there's somethign wrong with the wall piece that sticks out (that one with the barrels next to it). Also, above the highest windows, there's a small brown line, that goes around the left corner (if you understand what I mean). However, there's something wrong with it I think. Here's a picture:

Posted Image

Yeah, I was a bit bored...It's the thingy marked greenish, with some kind of flaming arrow pointing at it, that brown line I was talking about. If you look at the real screenshot ti appears to merge with the roof, although if you zoom in on that place it appears that isn't the case. The wall with the red hi and hello is the wall that sticks out (though nothing is wrong with that).

Edited by need my speed, 07 May 2009 - 02:50 PM.

Please, if you see a mistake in my posts - spelling, grammar, punctuation, or whatever else - point it out. How can one learn from mistakes, if one is not corrected?
There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

#3 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:14 PM

I don't see your problem...

Also, I don't know why this isnt getting used.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Aro

Aro

Alcohol Fueled

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 476 posts
  • Projects:Twisted Insurrection, TS: UMP, Evolution
  •  Beer Prophet
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Staff / News Poster

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:05 PM

I don't see the problem either. I don't plan on updating this at all really, though if anyone wants to edit it, they can.
Hmm, next to the Allied Barracks I'd say the size is actually alright for RA2, though it's probably really dark in comparrison to the rest of the structures... Ahh, I don't know, it was never intended for RA2. :p

Also, I don't know why this isnt getting used.

Me neither. :p
Aro - Leader of Twisted Insurrection and Evolution.

Tiberian Sun: UMP
Tiberian Sun: Modding Tools
Tiberian Sun: Mapping Tools

"Aro is OP." - TiberianFuture
"Aro for Dictator!" - Droke
"Aro for President!" - CL4ymOr3
"You're Aro, you always win." - daTS
"He's referred to as The Aro because he really is that f*cking awesome!" - Fenring
"Only members of the A.R.O. Society are allowed to use :WAT and related terms (TAW:, :BIGV, etc.)." - Crimsonum
"To Aro, founder and leader of TI, the best public relations and mod manager, great friend, modder and mapper." - Lin Kuei Ominae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users