Photo

Naval boats/subs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Which type of boats/subs you'd like to have? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Which type of boats/subs you'd like to have?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 31 December 2003 - 12:51 PM

Hi all, we planning the navys for our sides...

some possible ideas to be used in poll so vote on them...

yes list is long for purpose :?:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#2 Volkov

Volkov

Everybody's Favorite Android

• Project Team
  • 224 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm. I do stuff.
  •  LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER

Posted 01 January 2004 - 10:39 AM

well dam..... dunno which I like the best... they all sound like wonderful candidates to me... except for a few that might turn out rather noobishly...
Posted Image

#3 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 01 January 2004 - 07:53 PM

MISSILE ARTILARY MISSILE ARTILARY MISSILE ARTILARY!!!
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#4 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 02 January 2004 - 10:09 AM

Everyone loves a nuke sub :D brings back good memories from RA1: Counterstrike when you get back your ATS (advanced tatical submarine :D)
Posted Image

#5 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  • Projects:Making a master plan to destroy the consumerist society.
  •  Revora's Local Forum Whore

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:03 PM

mastermind boat, AA-missile sub, Naval battle fortress boat, Siege sub (fires artillery gun low range in land), Magnetron boat, Mind blaster frigate boat, desolator boat, mutator boat, tesla boat, prism boat, gattling boat, cruiser boat, railgun ship, rocket boat .

these are all nice candidates for improved navy.. :D

maybe nice idea for Legion:
Sea Shadow, (like in James Bond, tommorow never dies), which is that radar stealthed black ship, with dread-missile launcher. :D :D :roll:

Lurking moar since 2004 2003!

#6 Shinigami

Shinigami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 03:33 AM

0wnag3! :)

An offhand suggestion: A hydrofoil or hoverboat with two small-medium "wings", or nacelles, with a laser on the end of each?

#7 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 09 January 2004 - 07:13 AM

Hmm.. using the Hydrofoil again would be neat just to make it fancy enough...
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#8 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 09 January 2004 - 05:23 PM

I agree with Shinigami, its a plausable idea.
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users