Photo

I have an issue with the mainstream holocaust story.

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#21 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

No, it was done by the crab people. (for those who get the South Park reference :p)
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#22 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:23 PM

All three is part of one big conspiracy organised by 9 foot reptilians which have possessed all the leaders of the world to manipulate world events towards their diabolical plan of world domination? xD

The "xD" at the end completely destroyed the funny in this.

#23 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 16 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

So what's the next topic then? JFK was shot by aliens, 9/11 was an inside job or the moon landing never happened?

Everyone knows that 9/11 was an insurance job.

#24 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....

Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:02 AM

LOL@Segwayrulz for that great piece of fuckwittery. :xd:

Ahem.

To be fair, it's not so much that it's a 'touchy subject', but that it so blatantly obviously happened that denying it is retarded. Although also to be fair Kacen does have rather the penchant for being controversial to get a rise out of people. I honestly don't believe he believes half of the stuff he posts.

what, its true?

#25 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:01 PM

no way! :xd:

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#26 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:16 PM

All three is part of one big conspiracy organised by 9 foot reptilians which have possessed all the leaders of the world to manipulate world events towards their diabolical plan of world domination? xD

The "xD" at the end completely destroyed the funny in this.

Awwwwww.

#27 Rattuskid

Rattuskid

I used to be somebody noteworthy... I think

• Members
  • 1,064 posts
  • Projects:Osmium (mostly dead), Immunizer (crib death) and Spritezkrieg (also crib death)
  •  Rattus Norvegicus (bitch)

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:27 PM

Everyone knows that 9/11 was an insurance job.

Damn you, Geico!
Being a total douche.

#28 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

At least Silverstein is happen, the fucking has even tried to claim bailout expenses and claims he doesn't have the money to build the new trade centers... 7 billion dollars of bullshit knows that is a lie.

#29 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:19 AM

My cousin is a 9/11 conspiracy theorists. He says that the World Trade Centers blew up the wrong way for being run into by a plane... instead, they exploded as if someone had planted dynamite inside. :) Riiiiiiiight. Can someone give me concrete evidence to the contrary so that I can crush his arguments?

Edited by ithilienranger732, 22 May 2009 - 02:19 AM.

BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#30 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:32 AM

Well look at those behemoth buildings... Why would 2 small planes bring them down in the first place? But the explosion was from the planes that were seen by 10,000 eye witnesses. Why would anyone plant a bomb before a plane crash?

#31 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:00 AM

Because steel loses most of it's strength when heated to very high temputures.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#32 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:03 AM

Sorry, Tom, but:

At least Silverstein is happen, the fucking has even tried to claim bailout expenses and claims he doesn't have the money to build the new trade centers... 7 billion dollars of bullshit knows that is a lie.

PROPER SENTENCES PLEASE.

As for 9/11, how can something "blow up the wrong way"?the point is, two jets big enough to span the width of the tower ploughed into it high up. They exploded (they have a lot of fuel on board so this is likely) and weakened the structure for many floors above and below. The supporting pillars gave way and the whole thing came down like dominoes.

You don't really need dynamite when you've got several hundred tons of plane ploughing deep into the structural heart of the building at a couple hundred miles per hour. that's quite a lot of force, surely more than enough to, weaken the structure. That, plus the heat affecting the steel, is going to make your building fall. Simples.

#33 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:57 AM

I don't want to get into too much conspiracy theory but the theorist claim that science doesn't back up the official theory. NIST who is currently doing investigations to debunk conspiracy theories are actually raising more questions than they are dispelling because they were purposely ignoring data: Primarily that the buildings fell down at almost free fall speed - claimed to be impossible unless there was little resistance (this fits in line with the demolition theory) and second that there was pools of molten metal underneath the piles of rubble which NIST claim didn't exist, when they did (there are pictures of it).

Whatever this is a debate that is going to go on for years and we all know the official version. This is what the conspiracists truth movement use as their current argument:

http://www.ae911truth.org/info/57
http://www.911truth....090423032759975
http://911research.w...urgy/index.html

There are hundreds of sites and videos, etc and scientists, architects and engineers on both sides of the debate. I guess it is all down to if you believe in the collapse theory or the demolition theory... I think I've made it pretty obvious in the past where I stand. Personally I think a new public investigation should be done and if there is nothing to hide then it can be used to discredit the conspiracy theories. If there is nothing to hide then no one has anything to lose. The first investigation was so fucking awful it is obvious we need a new one.

[EDIT] Yeah that is some awful English above, but you know me. I rarely read back over what I write. I was obviously meant to say:
At least Silverstein is happy, the fucker has even tried to claim bailout expenses

#34 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:41 PM

Conspiracy theories are like religion. Mysterious events with no answer gets romanticized to epic proportions.

And since very few of the conspiracy theorists actually know how to do proper research, they keep turning the feather into hordes of chickens. Its like creationism. If you don't understand the answer that is most likely correct, you rather want to believe your own answers.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#35 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

Definitely. I fell into the trap for a few years but it wasn't due to lack of understanding, more to do with wanting to know the truth to events which I felt didn't add up. The problem is you then get people like Alex Jones and David Icke who just make it worse with their poor investigation and peddle theories as absolute truth. You also get people who behave like schizophenics (Ben Fulford) that just sends people over the edge and into lala land.

But yeah I've investigated practically everything under the sun in relation to conspiracy theory and now moved onto reading more real political theory and economic theory which has helped me put everything into a better perspective, rather than believing bullshit theories and fear mongers who only seek to exploit peoples paranoia in the name of making money.

People who believe that conspiracies are everywhere are fairly justified as loons but there are also those who think that conspiracies never happen which I would equally justify as loons. People just have to realise conspiracy for its actual definition and not a stereotype that has been attributed with it to try discredit genuine theories.

con·spir·a·cy
n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.

However I think an easier explanation is to just discuss the mindsets of our political and corporate elites. Most of them have no connection with the reality that a majority of humans live in due to their overly luxurious lifestyles. This has, in my opinion anyway, develop an arrogant and greedy class of career politicians combined with the forever rotating doors of the corporate-political world. Leave one post, jump into another. High Society cannot get more corrupt. I think peoples perspectives of the reality of how our governments in the west operate need to be challenged and then we can actually make some sense of the madness that is occurring worldwide.

I certainly believe there is a small corporate elite who are trying to use globalisation for their own benefit. It is pretty obvious that big government is in bed with big business and this has created a poisonous culture of vulture corporatism in our societies. I'm also sure many of the right and left would agree with that and I believe it is easy to find this to be true simply by prodding their mindsets with questions and seeing them attempt to squirm and lie their way out. That is what groups like "We are Change" do. Sure they are mainly conspiracists, but they do ask interesting questions and get interesting responses. People also need to realise that the 21st century didn't invent people screwing people over and it also didn't invent government corruption either. I don't see how people can think our governments have evolved from being corruption ridden in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries to being perfectly trustworthy in the 21st century. If anything it is obvious the corruption has gotten worse. Then again and ignorant and arrogant population will beget ignorant and arrogant leaders. We all get our just desserts I guess.

Last of all, you only need to read the books of known globalists who see that some conspiracy theories do hold water, for example David Rockerfeller has admitted in his book that he as been accused of being part of a cabal working against the sovereignty of the United States and pushing for a world government. He then goes onto to state "If this is the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it." I have a copy, it is an interesting read. He goes on to attacks conspiracy theorists on the pages following his statement about their attacks on his family, the CFR, Bilderbergers and International Bankers.

#36 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:19 PM

"The one secret no one ever suspected is that i really did stage the moon landing...on Venus! AROOOO!"
-head of Richard Nixon

I lol'd.

Conspiracy theorist just take things to far, pointing out flawed assumptions and using them as fact to support their own flawed assumptions. They really damage their own cause when they take it to stupid levels.

On a side note:
THE MOON LANDING WAS FILMED IN THE TWIN TOWERS!! SO TO DESTORY THE EVIDENCE THE GOVERNMENT USED UFO'S FROM AREA 51(DISCOVERED IN ROSWELL) DISGUISED AS PLANES TO DESTROY THE BUILDINGS! THIS WAS ALSO WHERE THE SNIPER WHO SHOT JFK SAT, USING HIS SUPER SCOPE, ALSO FROM AREA 51, AND THE USS ELDRIDGE (PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT) WAS TELEPORTED INTO THE TWO BUILDINGS< AND THATS WHAT THE MELTED METAL WAS FROM AND WHY THE BUILDINGS FELL SO FAST, IT WAS ALSO DUE TO THE GREAT GLOBAL WARMING HOAX, (WHERE EVIDENCE OF IT BEING FAKE WAS STORED IN THE LEFT TOWER) AND ITS TIES TO THE MURDER OF PRINCESS DIANA BY THE ROYAL FAMILY(EVIDENCE STORED IN THE RIGHT TOWER), ALL THE WHILE HITLER, WHO IS STILL ALIVE, LIVES UNDER THE TOWERS IN A BUNKER, WHERE THE GOVERNMENT KEEPS HIM FOR GENETIC SUPER POWER RESEARCH!

Its all completely true, you cant deny it, the logic behind it is just overwhelming, it all makes sense.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#37 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

ah yes, the more common sort of conspiracies, where rich and powerful men meet and make deals that would look bad if the media got a hold of them.

in that case I guess Naomi Watt's "Shock Doctrine" is a very good example of well done research into a global conspiracy, that was the western way of spreading capitalism and suppressing communism. thats actually closer to what you can call a true conspiracy. then again, world politics generally is a web of ancient conspiracies to gain power and wealth.

#38 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  • Projects:Worldbuilding
  •  The Undead

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:06 AM

Primarily that the buildings fell down at almost free fall speed - claimed to be impossible

You know what they say; "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

#39 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:20 AM

ah yes, the more common sort of conspiracies, where rich and powerful men meet and make deals that would look bad if the media got a hold of them.

in that case I guess Naomi Watt's "Shock Doctrine" is a very good example of well done research into a global conspiracy, that was the western way of spreading capitalism and suppressing communism. thats actually closer to what you can call a true conspiracy. then again, world politics generally is a web of ancient conspiracies to gain power and wealth.

Seriously though, I know organisations like Bilderberg attract the conspiracists, but what do you think? Sure its speculation, bar the occassional leaks, but 130 of the most powerful people in the world meeting in secret yearly? I dunno. I think its likely they discuss things that influence ideology and policy but beyond that I dunno. Speculation once again! xD

You know what they say; "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

I guess the same goes for Building 7 also? The facts don't add up, "The Bigger they are the hard they fall isn't exactly scientific. More speculation to counter conspiracist speculation. I fundamentally believe a new investigation is the best way to go in order to "clear things up" as such.

#40 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:36 AM

Tom, please, don't buy into any of that rubbish. The demolitions theory is 100 percent pure BULLSHIT. I can list off reason after reason why anything contrary is a lie.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users