21 replies to this topic

#1 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:13 AM

well I made this about a year ago with some friends, kinda epic please say what you think about it. please?
Im the guy with the M-16 :unsure:

#2 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:48 AM

Gahhhh! Thick Australian accents!

Hey, pretty decent special effects. I hope The Salvation Army fights the evil forces of PETA and cloths those hippies once and for all.

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice the Metal Gear Solid love theme music!

#3 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:51 AM

I lol'd

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Rattuskid

Rattuskid

I used to be somebody noteworthy... I think

• Members
  • 1,064 posts
  • Projects:Osmium (mostly dead), Immunizer (crib death) and Spritezkrieg (also crib death)
  •  Rattus Norvegicus (bitch)

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:12 AM

Get stopped by the cops at all while making it?
Being a total douche.

#5 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:31 AM

Their guns had the orange Air-soft tips on them. In the US, it's illegal to paint over them, but dunno in Outback Steakhouse land. But easy to see they were fake.

#6 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:45 AM

Get stopped by the cops at all while making it?

No actually, Australia is probably the most accepting country free speech wise.

Their guns had the orange Air-soft tips on them. In the US, it's illegal to paint over them, but dunno in Outback Steakhouse land. But easy to see they were fake.

wow, silly America. here it doesnt matter and they were fake.

#7 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:26 PM

Yet, here, we can own real guns. :p

#8 ThElderGod

ThElderGod

TEG

• Members
  • 269 posts
  • Projects:The Road to Vengeance
  • Job:Magazine Staff

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:37 PM

Nice, I thought it was reallly good and funny. You know your comedy =] Good job.
"Respect the world even when they turn their backs on you."
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sandtrooper Captain: Oh my god. I didn’t know you where sniping right now. I mean, I thought you were on break, so I brought you this delicious Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts™.SWMitS-Canterbury

#9 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  • Projects:Worldbuilding
  •  The Undead

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:10 PM

Not exactly, it's against the laws to purchase or sell fully-automatic weapons, ruining my dreams of owning a gold plated AK-47/M16.

Damn Democrats! (Even though I would vote for Democrats. D: )

#10 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:40 PM

Eh, Durandel, M16's/M16A1's are both semi-automatic, and therefore aren't banned by the law that was renewed by that bastard Obama. I'll keep my JM-01 after the Chinese invade, no matter what they say.

Hello everyone. I am back.

#11 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:56 PM

Eh, Durandel, M16's/M16A1's are both semi-automatic, and therefore aren't banned by the law that was renewed by that bastard Obama. I'll keep my JM-01 after the Chinese invade, no matter what they say.

They're capable of full automatic fire.

A civilian version would have that capacity taken away.

Edited by Kacen, 10 May 2009 - 05:01 PM.

#12 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

Damn Democrats!

Hurray. :p

#13 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Not exactly, it's against the laws to purchase or sell fully-automatic weapons, ruining my dreams of owning a gold plated AK-47/M16.

Damn Democrats! (Even though I would vote for Democrats. D: )

As long as it's only semi-auto, you can have your gold plated AK. You can get kit guns that only do semi-auto, and it can probably be gold plated, although it might be a little hard to do things like the barrel (have to make sure the gold doesn't get into the barrel), and the chamber, and pretty much any of the other actual operating parts of the gun.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#14 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

If only I was brave enough to post a short I was involved in. :p

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 Rattuskid

Rattuskid

• Members
  • 1,064 posts
  • Projects:Osmium (mostly dead), Immunizer (crib death) and Spritezkrieg (also crib death)

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:35 AM

I don't think an orange cap would stop the cops from talking to you... just might stop them from shooting you before they talk to you.

Nope. Just need a class III license and a tax stamp. Some states illegalize them. In PA you can own a full auto. Hell, America has EIGHT CIVILIAN OWNED MINIGUNS circulating around.

http://www.cracked.c...e_17016_p2.html

Issues; You mean the AR15. M16s are select fire traditionally, and most 'semi-auto' versions are just called AR-15s. There is very little difference. Also, it's kind of a myth that some things are easy to convert. Despite gangs loving TEC-9s (and the use of one in Columbine) there has never been a recorded use of a full auto converted on, for example.

Also, Obama isn't reinstating the AWB... That was like frontpage news when he talked about it in Mexico.

Edited by Rattuskid, 11 May 2009 - 04:36 AM.

Being a total douche.

#16 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:57 AM

On Ghost Recon 2, the M16 is single shot/semi-automatic, and the M4 Carbine is single shot/automatic.

Hello everyone. I am back.

#17 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:12 AM

I don't think an orange cap would stop the cops from talking to you... just might stop them from shooting you before they talk to you.

Nope. Just need a class III license and a tax stamp. Some states illegalize them. In PA you can own a full auto. Hell, America has EIGHT CIVILIAN OWNED MINIGUNS circulating around.

http://www.cracked.c...e_17016_p2.html

Issues; You mean the AR15. M16s are select fire traditionally, and most 'semi-auto' versions are just called AR-15s. There is very little difference. Also, it's kind of a myth that some things are easy to convert. Despite gangs loving TEC-9s (and the use of one in Columbine) there has never been a recorded use of a full auto converted on, for example.

Also, Obama isn't reinstating the AWB... That was like frontpage news when he talked about it in Mexico.

well we wont get arrested due to the fact that there are about umm.... 2 patrol cars on regular duty In our local area (which is pretty big, were just that awesome to have like no police :xd: ) anyway most of our cops are too crap to shoot at someone.

On Ghost Recon 2, the M16 is single shot/semi-automatic, and the M4 Carbine is single shot/automatic.

Ghost Recon 2
if a game says it, then it must be true... right?

#18 Rattuskid

Rattuskid

• Members
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:22 AM

What do the MLA guidelines say about sourcing a video game? Also, 'single shot' and 'semi-automatic' are the same damn thing. Unless you're using a lever or pump to load the next round into the chamber, it's semi-automatic. That merely means the spend previous round recocks the firing mechanisms and racks the next round. Handguns are semi-automatic, rifles can be, or they can be pump-action, or bolt action. Shotguns rarely are, although something like a Saiga 12 is. Still, the thing is; one trigger pull = one bullet.

Military M-16s typically selectable to semi-auto or 3-round burst*. Any burst firing is technically fully-automatic (hold the trigger down, the mechanisms fire subsequent rounds) but limited to only a few rounds.

You don't seem very well versed in this, and video games seem to constitute most of your firearms knowledge... I'm actually quite fearful when people like you get your hands on the real things, especially if you're prone to using bad terminology or wrong descriptions when reselling them or talking to the police. *shivers*

*Canadian ones are still semi or full.

Edited by Rattuskid, 11 May 2009 - 07:23 AM.

Being a total douche.

#19 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:30 AM

What do the MLA guidelines say about sourcing a video game? Also, 'single shot' and 'semi-automatic' are the same damn thing. Unless you're using a lever or pump to load the next round into the chamber, it's semi-automatic. That merely means the spend previous round recocks the firing mechanisms and racks the next round. Handguns are semi-automatic, rifles can be, or they can be pump-action, or bolt action. Shotguns rarely are, although something like a Saiga 12 is. Still, the thing is; one trigger pull = one bullet.

Military M-16s typically selectable to semi-auto or 3-round burst*. Any burst firing is technically fully-automatic (hold the trigger down, the mechanisms fire subsequent rounds) but limited to only a few rounds.

You don't seem very well versed in this, and video games seem to constitute most of your firearms knowledge... I'm actually quite fearful when people like you get your hands on the real things, especially if you're prone to using bad terminology or wrong descriptions when reselling them or talking to the police. *shivers*

*Canadian ones are still semi or full.

someones likes guns

#20 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:23 PM

What's up with all the quoting... No need to quote a person who's post is directly above yours. Nice vid btw.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users