• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darkstorm

Darkstorm

Mod Enjoyer

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:11 PM

Kinda new here but I was just wondering something, will Operation Sea Lion or the Invasion of Great Britian happen in Nazi Campaign, since in Invasion of the United States? it was talking about the invasion of the US but I was curious to the end of the British forces since it would be illogical that Nazi Germany would invade America first since there threat at that time was Britian. America was mostly just supplying the British and later taking part in Operations Avalanche and Husky (Invasions of Italy and Sicily) and even later Operations Bodyguard, Fortitude, Neptune, and Overlord(All related to Normandy Landings). Most of Americas assets were in the Pacific Theater, fighting the Japs.

I went a little overboard with info but I just cant help it. ;)

EDIT: Just a couple of random ideas are you gonna include the Nazi Bell UFO, if you do it should probably be a hover unit since it wasn't too advanced or you could make it like the floating disk anyhow also you should give nukes EMP as they do that naturally, but yeah just a couple of thoughts

Edited by Darkstorm, 09 June 2009 - 09:22 PM.

#2 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

At this time campaigns are still very far away & anything could happen. A map of London is planed for skirmish battles however, in fact there will be maps for the capital cites of every side.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Darkstorm

Darkstorm

Mod Enjoyer

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:53 AM

Cool, yeah I hope you consider Operation Sea Lion when making your campaign. Although the name shouldn't be set in stone since Operation Sea Lion was planned to take place after Nazi Germany gained air supperiority which was foiled in the Battle of Britian so you might end up with another name. (In fact Operation Sea Lion was postponed indefinitly after the Battle of Britian)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users