Try to include some several Ideas from other Mods

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_Jason_*_*

Guest_Guest_Jason_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

Hi, to everyone hi RJ and team. I really hope that things will get better for you and the team in future and easier of course!-heard some stories in the forum regarding personal stuff)-deepest sympathy from my side. :sad:

I posted this new topic. cause I want to help you bring some fresh ideas into this mod and some suggestions wich you could think of and maybe take into account to make this mod unforgetable for everyone who plays it!

In the past months I took a look at some other mods wich were relased in about the same time as yours was, like the EDAIN-Mod 3.0 Beta or the well known S.E.E-Mod from Nazgul. I have to say at this point,that your mod is really full of perfect work and it is also the one with the smallest balancing problems and Bug problems if seen, you really know your stuff :p

But I noticed, that especially those two Mods have some really good improvements in the game,i`ll give you an example.
In S.E.E , the Witch-King has been equiped with realistic special abilities like in the movie( for ex the burning sword,I dont remember the other.and the way the feallbests are flying and the nazgul screaming .Or isengard with its Beserker(going beserk when almost dead)

In Edain 3.0, the same thing-> Lurtz special abilities are really close to reallity for ex. hunt your enemy down I dont remember them at all too.
I have to add, that those two mods are really hard to play due to problems mentioned before in their released betas.
So maybe you could take a look at those ones, and try to change something maybe If you like it. Please remember, this report is just a small hint, it`s not ment to be critisicsm.Cause i thing none of us should do that when you realize how much affort behind all this lies and hours/days(months and Years)of hard work that it all took. ;)
Wish you guys and community all the best.
see ya.

#2 CTLN7

CTLN7

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,210 posts
  • Projects:Rogue Republic

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:00 AM

and some uruk scouts ;) and some black dirt for isengard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users