segwayrulz

dead

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....
  •  Nubcake

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

Okay Im going to list what I dont like on a chick first:
- slut blonde hair (as in like peroxide blonde)
- a fake tan

now what I like in one:
- hell someone has to say it, I guess its got to be me then, large breasts (seriously, you cant deny it) that is almost insignificant to them, but hell its a plus eh?
- long hair
- about the same height as me
- nice eyes

Due to severe boredom on the internets I have decided to come back bros

#22 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,829 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

Who the hell let segway in the man's topic? :D

Oh, and Vort, at this time I would take about anything I could get :sad:

Lauri, I'm much the same way :p

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#23 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

Bullshit, Elven. Or maybe you just don't go in the same cliques that I do.

The reckless jackasses aren't the ones who get the girls that are worth it. It's the most talented.

It's my friend who got a 2340 on the SAT without studying; it's the guy who's the best high school baritone player and best high school piano player I've ever met and picks up instruments faster than I can make sandwiches; it's my friend who weighs only 160 pounds but is pure beast with the discus and the soccer ball, and is a talented artist who actually makes money off of his work; it's my friend who is perpetually happy, enthusiastic about everything, and thinks invertebrate zoology is the coolest crap in the world.

Granted, not all of these people I know have relationships. But they could all pick up one in a heartbeat should they decide they want one. All of them are well-mannered; all are popular; all are talented.

I may have talent, but I'm the cynical jackass of the people I hang out with. Look where that's got me. Now fit that into your equation.

Posted Image

#24 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

it's the guy who's the best high school baritone player

EDIT: :sad:

Edited by mike_, 12 June 2009 - 03:47 PM.

#25 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,829 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:57 PM

Bullshit, Elven. Or maybe you just don't go in the same cliques that I do.

The reckless jackasses aren't the ones who get the girls that are worth it. It's the most talented.

It's my friend who got a 2340 on the SAT without studying; it's the guy who's the best high school baritone player and best high school piano player I've ever met and picks up instruments faster than I can make sandwiches; it's my friend who weighs only 160 pounds but is pure beast with the discus and the soccer ball, and is a talented artist who actually makes money off of his work; it's my friend who is perpetually happy, enthusiastic about everything, and thinks invertebrate zoology is the coolest crap in the world.

Granted, not all of these people I know have relationships. But they could all pick up one in a heartbeat should they decide they want one. All of them are well-mannered; all are popular; all are talented.

I may have talent, but I'm the cynical jackass of the people I hang out with. Look where that's got me. Now fit that into your equation.

Oh my, I would kill to live in that utopia. :D
I got a 1950 without studying, I can play the alto sax rather well, I'm only 150 lbs but I can easily out-muscle a majority of my larger friends, I'm by far one of the better soccer and baseball players, and I'm actually extremely popular, just about everyone in the school will stop and have a conversation with me in the halls.
So yeah, your school is just amazing. It actually works the way it's supposed to. :sad:

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#26 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:02 PM

It's not my school. It's my clique. There's a difference. There are still the dregs.

And mike...you can go stick your head in a baritone and go listen to some Benny Goodman for all I care. Clarinet FTW! :sad:

Edited by Rafv Nin IV, 12 June 2009 - 04:04 PM.

Posted Image

#27 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,829 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:05 PM

How big is your "clique"? :sad:

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#28 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:09 PM

Well, I could say I'm talented... I'm very intelligent and muscled too. Sadly I'm a cynical jackass too, so it's mostly the friend-zone for me...

Oh and Seg, I actually prefer smaller breasts over the larger ones. Am I the only one here who does? :sad:

Edited by Allathar, 12 June 2009 - 04:10 PM.

It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#29 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:10 PM

Valid point, Elven. It's not really my clique; more like the school, minus cliques I don't like :sad:.

I'm referring to the smart people and the music people. I exclude the dopers, the emos, the people who live solely for football, and those that do poorly in school, among others.

Posted Image

#30 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,829 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:25 PM

Ah, that must be it. Here, it's mostly the idiot jocks (read: jerks :sad: ) who get most of the girls. Most of us multi-talented guys don't have girlfriends.

And of course, the druggies and emos all date each other. Not that I'm losing anything there :D

Edited by Elvenlord, 12 June 2009 - 04:26 PM.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#31 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

Asians :sad: Seriously, apparently 65% of Vancouver's population is of South/East Asian origin now!

But I actually don't care, if you're clever, not obese and have pretty eyes you're good for me. Yeah hopeless romantic, guilty.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#32 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:15 PM

My sister keeps maintaining that I have no chance with my crush, but I can't give it up so easily... I have to go gradually, though, or I'll make a fool out of myself... again. :sad:
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#33 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:50 PM

What's wrong with being a hippy stoner emo dropout? That was a fun year. Of course, I ended up with 2 A's and 2 B's despite missing more than half the year and being high through a hefty percentage of the rest. Where does that put me? Super-talented or fuckup? Or both?

In the light of Nertea's admission of hopeless romanticism, I too would like to claim that position. I've never actually dated a girl I didn't get to know beforehand, or that I didn't feel a very particular connection with. Thinking about it, physical appearance is really a thoroughly secondary attribute by the time I get to the stage for it to be relevant. It's all about the feeling.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#34 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,829 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

Because I don't find a single one of them interesting :sad:

Yeah, I'm rather the same way. There's only been one or two I didn't know before. That may add to the "just friends" thing :D

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#35 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:57 PM

It's a fine line, indeed. I have a friend who has been stuck in the friend-zone as long as I've known him, but for a brief three-week stint before Valentine's Day 2007. She dumped him on the 11th February. None of our group have seen or spoken to her since. :sad: But yeah, my friend got fairly desperate, and latched onto everyone around him. We counted off a list of girls he claimed to have feelings for at some point, and in a two-year period, it was well over 30. Don't be that guy.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#36 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,829 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:05 PM

First off, ouch to your friend :sad:

I don't think I'm that bad :D
There's been maybe three that I regret it not working out, the others I moved on rather quickly. Not to say I didn't care for them, just that I didn't create that bond.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#37 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

In the light of Nertea's admission of hopeless romanticism, I too would like to claim that position. I've never actually dated a girl I didn't get to know beforehand, or that I didn't feel a very particular connection with. Thinking about it, physical appearance is really a thoroughly secondary attribute by the time I get to the stage for it to be relevant. It's all about the feeling.

It's so true. I recall introducing my ex to a friend around a year ago now, who (after she left) promptly started going on about how she wasn't that pretty. I got really quite verbally violent :p.

I just don't really get the mentality around clubbing and picking up girls and such... well I understand it, and I've proved that I can do it (:p), it's just not for me at all. Too many lies flying every which way!

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#38 Florisz

Florisz

The Young Reindeer

• Project Team
  • 2,322 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

*Thinks of Laura* *Sigh*
Posted Image

#39 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

Well, since she's in the same theater class as me, I get to see her three hours every weekday for the rest of the summer. :p I hope she's in more of my classes next year... I got to sit next to her in choir last year, and it was amazing.

To everyone who's waiting for me to stop being a wimp, I have to do this gradually. :p
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#40 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,829 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Just dooooooooooooooooooooooo ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users