• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Freeedy

Freeedy
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:54 PM

Hi all together.
I play the see mod since last year and must say its the best mod for bfme 2 ive played so far but ive got some problems with it.
1. when I try to build as much units as possible (as commando points allow), with the mordorfaction, the game crashes everytime and I get the eroor message that the game has crashed or something nothing specific.
that happends I think only if I play the mordorfaction.

2. often when I play a game with 3 different factions and mordor (mostly mordor) is one of them, some things of some units are pink like the weapons from a specific orchorde or sometimes the creat a hero- heroes are white.

3. after some time of playing some areas arround a speciffic unit comes an error and the map shakes at this point the whole time until the unit that created that is destroyed.

Is there anyway to correct this errors?

thanks for any answer.

#2 witchkingshour

witchkingshour
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 03:16 PM

Hmm I never had this happen.. Although I will say this, if you raise the command limit and you got loads of units on screen and you start lagging, my game usually does crash.. Which means your computer can't handle it..
"The world of Men will fall"

Posted Image

#3 Freeedy

Freeedy
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

hmmmm... but with other mods it works too and there arent so much units at all when it crashes??!
I think i m going to install it again and try if it works better :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users