Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:35 AM

The Revora Bar & Grill is now open for conversation. Advice served warm and warns are served ice cold.

Well I always see sites with these little topics that have various conversations and small debates going on. I've always liked that idea, so now I'm opening up the Revora Bar & Grill, a place where you can talk about whatever you want without the need to make a whole new topic. We occasionally get topics that just take up space, but now if you have a small question, the warm and helpful community will answer... hopefully. So if you want some personal oppinions on something small, don't make a whole new topic, just tell here.

Same rules apply. No spam or bashing / insulting one's intelligence. Any topic is acceptable, as long as it isn't infringing on a person here, that including no meaningful racist remarks to anyone. But you can still complain about someone here as long as you have meaningful evidence to give you a moral reason why. Talk about personal things and global things. Swap neat files with the community... viruses are not neat files. So come on in and take a load off yourself.

#2 Rattuskid

Rattuskid

I used to be somebody noteworthy... I think

• Members
  • 1,064 posts
  • Projects:Osmium (mostly dead), Immunizer (crib death) and Spritezkrieg (also crib death)
  •  Rattus Norvegicus (bitch)

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:42 AM

What's the safest way to scratch one's balls? I mean, I'm scared of my nails and just rubbing the boxers on them seems to give me a kind of 'rug burn'...
Being a total douche.

#3 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:55 AM

Now that's true patriotic questioning there Rat. But if a ball gets dirty, like a Ping-Pong ball gets hit into a pile of fiber-glass, then don't use your hands. That'll only get the particles deep in your skin. Use a paper towel or a dry sponge and sweep the access debris from it with careful brushes.

#4 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:08 AM

what do you people think of underage drinking?

#5 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:19 AM

If you can do it responsibly... So no, not you, Seg :grin:

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#6 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

I don't know... Not that it'll help anyway. Most of the under-age drinkers do it to be cool rebels et all. Also depends on what you define 'under-age'. In Holland it's 16, in the USA it's 21 I believe. So, according to the USA, am I a criminal?
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#7 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

What's the safest way to scratch one's balls? I mean, I'm scared of my nails and just rubbing the boxers on them seems to give me a kind of 'rug burn'...

Now that's true patriotic questioning there Rat. But if a ball gets dirty, like a Ping-Pong ball gets hit into a pile of fiber-glass, then don't use your hands. That'll only get the particles deep in your skin. Use a paper towel or a dry sponge and sweep the access debris from it with careful brushes.

unless you were going for some metaphoric answer there Pas, it seems you did not get the question.

I'd say the best way to satisfy your itch without damaging the family jewels would be to just scratch carefully :grin:
And maybe cut your nails if they are problematic.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

BNP?

Anyone? Thoughts on the BNP?
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#9 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

BNP?

Anyone? Thoughts on the BNP?

Racist fear-mongerers if you ask me. Even worse then the Dutch PVV.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#10 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:55 PM

Some of their policies in their manifesto are actually good...stuff to do with abolishing land fill sites to preserve the English country side and clamping down on the PC bullshit.

But I just can't help feeling a little weary of them because of their biographies and past actions/statements.
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#11 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:59 PM

The BNP are a complete waste of political space, as evidenced by their leader, Nick Griffin:
Posted Image
Would you trust this man? Besides which, he's a racist asshole and has no right to remain alive, let alone receive any kind of power. It's people like him that give Fascism a bad name, and that's saying something.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#12 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:17 AM

He looks like an idiot with a lazy eye.

What's the safest way to scratch your balls? With your fingertips, that way you can't cut your sack open and it relieves the itching. Don't scratch yourself with long fingernails, you may lose a ball *wince*

Hello everyone. I am back.

#13 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:41 AM

Clearly not.
What is all this "Oh don't scratch your balls, you might cut it open" shit? Either you have never stuck your hands down your trousers or you don't have a pair of bollocks.

The best way to scratch your balls is to go ahead and have a good ol' scratch. With nails. You won’t do any damage and it WON’T cut open the sack. The feeling of the nail is good at relieving an itch. When you scratch your skin you don’t cut it open do you? Unless you scratch really bloody hard, and even then I don't think you want to be scratching the family jewels that hard anyway.
Posted Image

#14 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:56 AM

I know someone who went over a bike jump when his bike seat was broken, he stacked it and his sack was ripped open... eww... that would hurt so much!
how is scratching your balls a discussable topic? just scratch them!

#15 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:06 AM

I know someone who went over a bike jump when his bike seat was broken, he stacked it and his sack was ripped open...

Thank you for ruining my day. Seriously, that's disgusting.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#16 ambershee

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks

• Hosted
  • 3,114 posts
  • Projects:Mutator Week & Unreal 3 Projects
  •  Mad Mod Boffin

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

I don't know... Not that it'll help anyway. Most of the under-age drinkers do it to be cool rebels et all. Also depends on what you define 'under-age'. In Holland it's 16, in the USA it's 21 I believe. So, according to the USA, am I a criminal?

Only if you did it on their soil. When I was in Holland, I used to drink underage. It's not really rebellious, I just drank; maybe it's the Brit in me.

#17 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

There is no such thing as underage drinking because no government has legitimate authority over a human body unless the human body is directly employing government services, e.g. driving on a government-managed road.

Posted Image

#18 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:05 AM

By what you just said Rafv, that means I could go outside of city limits, into the dunes, and drink all I wanted to and smoke pot/crack/whatever the hell else there is to smoke, and they can't actually arrest me?

Hello everyone. I am back.

#19 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:11 AM

The better question is, how the fuck would anyone find you? :p

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#20 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos