Michel Jackson Dead!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 Pixel

Pixel

• Hosted
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:42 PM

Michael even admitted in an interview kids slept in his bed and he gave them 'Jesus juice'! Just because he is dead doesn't make him mr holy whatsoever

"Jesus Juice" is what Michael called white wine, he also called red wine "Jesus Blood".

Michael even admitted in an interview kids slept in his bed

Doesnt mean anything happened.

#42 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:59 PM

Yeah. But that's awfully suspicious if you ask me.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#43 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:27 PM

I love how people view themselves morally and mentally superior to him, thereby giving them the right to mock his death.

#44 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

Sure is, but the Jury didn't agree it seems. Perhaps they had access to more reliable facts and statements then you?

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#45 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

I don't mock his death, far from it. I just find it hypocrite that a child molesting celebrity suddenly becomes holy after his death.

I just looked a little further and attributed his obvious weirdness to his childhood and his constant media exposure. You see it in many people who have been famous since they were young, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, etc.

At least they didn't touch little children. Being a celebrity with constant media exposure isn't good for you, but it's not an excuse for Michael's deeds.

I would say you're like all ''capitalists and conservatives'' in your lack of heart, but I'm not as much of a bigot as you are.

I do have a heart, but I'm also a realist, and don't pity people fast.

Sure is, but the Jury didn't agree it seems. Perhaps they had access to more reliable facts and statements then you?

Or they (judges/prosecuters) got a large amount of cash and weren't as harsh on Michael as they should be, because mr. Jackson is a celebrity?

Edited by Allathar, 27 June 2009 - 07:43 PM.

It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#46 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:47 PM

I love how people view themselves morally and mentally superior to him, thereby giving them the right to mock his death.

I mock pretty much any celebrity's death so quit your bawwwwwing.

I just said it sounded suspicious, and nothing else. Learn to fucking read, you dipshit.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#47 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

I don't mock his death, far from it. I just find it hypocrite that a child molesting celebrity suddenly becomes holy after his death.

I just looked a little further and attributed his obvious weirdness to his childhood and his constant media exposure. You see it in many people who have been famous since they were young, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, etc.

At least they didn't touch little children. Being a celebrity with constant media exposure isn't good for you, but it's not an excuse for Michael's deeds.

I would say you're like all ''capitalists and conservatives'' in your lack of heart, but I'm not as much of a bigot as you are.

I do have a heart, but I'm also a realist, and don't pity people fast.

Or they (judges/prosecuters) got a large amount of cash and weren't as harsh on Michael as they should be, because mr. Jackson is a celebrity?

I'm not saying it's an excuse, I'm saying it's the cause for it and you should take it into consideration when judging him. Don't forget that he didn't make himself famous, it was his father. Once again you use the unproven accusation that he touched children. Seems to me like you're just repeating yourself. Didn't get proven guilty? Well I guess that means the whole case was a sham! Awfully realistic of you there, mister ''realist''. Funny, I'm just following the facts while you're the one making up conspiracy theories.

And Beowulf, you didn't say it sounded suspicious, you said it WAS suspicious and I said the Jury, after going through the facts and statements, didn't agree. Learn to write.

#48 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:20 PM

And Beowulf, you didn't say it sounded suspicious, you said it WAS suspicious and I said the Jury, after going through the facts and statements, didn't agree. Learn to write.

Fine, whatever. But you cannot sit back and tell me that's not at least somewhat suspicious. That neither affirms nor denies anything. Again, learn to fucking read.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#49 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:27 PM

You should learn to read.

There, put in in bold for you. See it now?

#50 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

Still doesn't preclude the fact that I neither affirmed nor denied anything, which you've missed entirely. Still. Somehow, I'm not surprised, but anyway, I digress.

However, I've always been a firm believer he did not actually do anything wrong. I've listened to the parents of the supposed victims... they were all after money and that's it.

Either way. It doesn't look good even being accused and that goes for anyone, not just a celebrity. >_>

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#51 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

Argh, I realised you weren't speaking in ''absolutes'', and I based my responses off of that realisation. Had I thought you were saying the bed-thing logically meant he was guilty, my response would've been very different. I was merely implying that the Jury didn't find it suspicious after seeing all the facts and statements. Now... learn to... do something.

#52 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts
  • Projects:GTFO
  •  Everybody do the Flop!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:33 AM

I'm going to miss micheal, Yes im an MJ fan and I know that he didn't abuse any kids, What he's done to him self is another story.

Say what you want about him, Just know people who hate micheal are only a small tiny percentage of people, People like me are not picking and choosing parts of his life to like, We believe those child abuse acusations were only money scandals the parents forced there kids into, and we forgive him for the other things.

Much like when he "dangled" his kid over the balcony, I saw that video for the first time the other day, He's not dangling him on purpose, He went to show the reporters his baby boy and he, without thinking moved the baby over the railings so the people could get a good look, He quickly relised the danger he mistakenly put his child in and pulled him back, to put it in perspective, Steve Erwin did it much worse by taking his child on PURPOSE in front of a crocodile.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#53 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:22 AM

Oh yes, because everybody must be a pedofile at heart. :p

That's just so intolerant...
bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#54 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:56 AM

Yeah, i could tell right away that hole baby dangling thing was just a mistake, which he realised as soon as he did it.
Also, saying the kids slept in his bed, and saying that he was sleeping with them in his bed are two very different things. Apparently when the kids where there michael offered them his bed while he slept on the floor or whatever. I don't honestly think michael jackson is a pedophile (well, i reserve my judgement, as i just dont know one way or the other, but from what i have seen it seems as though he actually wasn't)

and Steve Irwin was just so hardcore that he could juggle a baby in one hand a croc in the other without a problem, he's just that awesome :p

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:43 PM

Having read up on the cases, a court-ordered psychologist said he was not a paedophile and had the mental capacity of a ten-year-old. If anything untoward did ever happen, which is probably unlikely, there was almost certainly no harm intended. Jackson's development was severely affected by a life in the spotlight, drug abuse and probably not having been any too stable in the first place, just nobody could tell when he was a kid.

I dislike his music, I disliked his lifestyle, I disliked what I saw of him in interviews and reports, and, frankly, it was very easy to believe that he would be a sexual deviant, but I appreciate that doesn't make it true. As duke_Qa said above, the thing that will be most annoying is his sudden deification in the media. Death was the best thing that could have happened for his career.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#56 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:58 AM

@Playgames: Everyone actually is a paedophile at heart, in the eyes of the law, should they act on their desires. What sixty-five year old men do you know that wouldn't like a piece of a young sixteen year old girl? Besides the gay ones, that is.

Posted Image

#57 GodSun666

GodSun666

Marching Trough The Eternal Fields Of Chaos!

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts
  • Projects:Fast Fun And Crazy for Red Alert 3

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:23 AM

Sure he's a weirdo, but that is no grounds to hate someone. Also, @'He deserved it'... So, does that mean Xeno also deserved to die? You're just a dick head, leave now.

Micheal jackson deserved it in my opinion...

But refereing it to Xeno.. Dude who is fucked up here.. me or you.. If you ever say that Richard deserved to die..........
для матери Россия! Советский Союз победит! Америка может облизывать мои яйца
Posted Image
Posted Image

#58 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:17 AM

Micheal jackson deserved it in my opinion...

I thought i told you to leave, it was to actually stop you making a bigger ass of yourself,
but seen as you are intent on proving your stupidity:

But refereing it to Xeno.. Dude who is fucked up here.. me or you.. If you ever say that Richard deserved to die..........

Are you special needs? so retarded that you can't tell the difference between me accusing you of something and me saying i feel something.

Both Xeno and Michael Jackson are now dead, both are undeserving of any hatred from anyone, both did NOT deserve to die. Yet you come in being a dick head and saying michael deserved to die, therefore under the same view point you are saying Xeno also deserve to die. You, not me, YOU. I thought it was one the most basic concepts to grasp the difference between someone else and yourself, the obvious distinction between the two, yet you seem to lack this knowledge...

Edited by some_weirdGuy, 29 June 2009 - 11:26 AM.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image

#59 Bebbe

Bebbe

Savvy ?

• Project Team
  • 670 posts
  •  The original guy

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:01 PM

about the plastic surgery. I read that his father, who's know for hitting him as a child, used to call MJ "Big-nose".
When a father, who's supposed to support you, tells you that during your whole childhood, I'd say ANYONE would like to get a nose-job.

#60 GodSun666

GodSun666

Marching Trough The Eternal Fields Of Chaos!

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts
  • Projects:Fast Fun And Crazy for Red Alert 3

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

Well, ok.. i'll stop now! But please man, can't i have some fun(yeah im fucked several ways).

Just overdose it..

Edited by GodSun666, 29 June 2009 - 01:30 PM.

для матери Россия! Советский Союз победит! Америка может облизывать мои яйца
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users