Serious Issues with Dominate Powers, especially Corrode Allegiance

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Prolong

Prolong
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:29 PM

I don't even know where to start trying to fix these. I've got three serious bugs here, the first of which apparently affect all Dominate powers (certainly Saruman's Wormtongue), the second two affect only Corrode Allegiance. Any ideas would be helpful.

// *Untested* bug report:  Upon taking over an enemy with *any* dominate power, no command point changes
// occur.  When the unit returns to the control of the original owner, then it takes up additional command points
// so that the owner is "paying" for the unit with CP twice.  If the dominated unit is killed when still dominated,
// then it still takes up the CP of the original owner.  In addition, for the captor "the currently used Cp number
// disappeared if the Troops are no longer affected from Sarumans Wormtounge".  (Reported by three different people.)
^This means that the captor loses CP when the unit reverts to the original owner's control, and the original owner gains CP, even though no CP transfer occurred originally.

// There are two bugs with Corrode Allegiance that I have not yet managed to fix:
//
// 1) If the dominated hero is killed, he will respawn at the Fortress of the player who controlled him when
// dominated, not the original owner.
//
// 2) If the dominated hero uses a Mount power to become another object - Mordor Khamul/Morgomir
// (tested) or Eowyn Disguise (untested) - the hero will lose its duration timer and permanently belong
// to the captor.

Edited by Prolong, 01 July 2009 - 05:32 PM.

#2 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:53 PM

who found these bugs? you or EA? :p If EA then check to make sure they are still there :ermm: :unsure:
Ridder Geel

#3 Prolong

Prolong
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:09 PM

I don't think EA even knew about these.

#4 Carthaen

Carthaen
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

Hello, guys! Is it still the problem? Do I can use "ConflictsWith" parameter in flying heroes? What "Behavior" can I use? Like this:

Behavior = [NeedUpdate] ModuleTag_BlockToggleMounted

TriggeredBy = Upgrade_WormtongueCorrodeAllegiance

ConflictsWith = UpgradeToggleMounted

End

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users