VERSION 1.1 CHANGE LIST
• Shell Map object count reduced from 695 to 500 (will help reduce lag).
• Arwen now has moving animations in the shell map.
• The music piece "Imladris Unleashed" has been added to the shell map.
• Added “Community Edition” to the shell map logo text (credit: Rob38).
General Bugs and Fixes:
• Shortcut keys have been added to all the Elven buildings.
• The Elven Outpost is now properly centered and the build plots evenly spaced.
• Glorfindel’s starting level is now set back to five (a coding error on my part made it six).
• Elrond’s Vilya power can now be used as an auto-ability.
• Elrond’s commandset order has been fixed so that Vilya comes after Wisdom.
• Galadriel’s regular attack range has been adjusted so that she will always do damage when attacking a castle gate.
• Galadriel’s “Visions” ability now just requires one left-click to activate (radius cursor has been removed)
• Galadriel’s "Nenya", "Light of the Valar", and "Power of the Lady" abilities can now be set to auto.
• Thranduil’s "Greenwood" ability now gives experience to Thranduil for units that are killed.
• Thranduil’s "Strength of Oropher" and "Wounding Strike" abilities can now be set to auto.
• Haldir’s “Wounding Arrow” and "Elven Swordsman" abilities can now be set to auto.
• Glorfindel’s "Revealed in Wrath" ability can now be set to auto.
• Celeborn’s "Guardian of the Woods" ability can now be set to auto.
• Celeglin’s "Double Shot" ability can now be set to auto.
• Cirdan can now be repurchased at the same fortress when he dies.
• Amroth’s Knights upgrades appear properly now. Before, whenever a unit was killed in a battalion and then revived, their upgrades appeared even when they had not been purchased yet. This has been fixed.
• Rohan Royal Guard Infantry Battalions now receive the infantry cost discount from the well.
• Rohan Eorlingas Battalions should now be able to combine with Rohan Royal Guard Battalions.
• Hama’s and Theoden’s summoned Rohan Royal Guards now grant experience when killed.
• Gothmog’s Summoned Morgul Orcs now grant experience when killed.
Incorrect Text Strings:
• Elrond’s Vilya power description text is more specific (Heroes can be knocked back but not stunned).
• Cirdan’s description text has been modified to clarify that he is not a selectable hero. Leadership abilities are also displayed.
• Gimli’s Slayer ability now displays the proper required level (seven).
• Theoden now displays the proper leadership numbers (+50% armor, +50% damage).
• The good Black Gate mission has been made harder. Attack waves now take one less minute to appear. Attack waves also have gotten much larger (roughly 25% to 50% bigger armies). Mission has not been tested so do not know how much more difficult or beatable it is.
• The good Minas Tirith mission has more siege towers attacking at the beginning of the invasion.
• In the Mirkwood mission, Celeborn is now unable to use his “Summon Elven Allies” ability to prevent two Celeglin being on the map at the same time.
Elven Faction Balance Changes:
• Galadriel’s locomotor speed has increased from 31 to 35.
• Elrond’s experience modifier for his leadership ability has been reduced to 200% (used to be 300%).
• Cirdan now grants a 50% armor boost to all nearby units and a 30% speed bonus to Spearmen of the Havens.
• Galadriel’s “Throw Down Its Walls” ability has been completely revamped. It is now a radius cursor weapon that causes severe damage to any enemy structure, wall, or gate. It does no damage to units or heroes but does have a knockback effect.
• Galadriel’s regular attack should now damage wall upgrades for Rohan and Gondor (*UNTESTED*).
• Thranduil’s "Woodland Magic" (teleport) ability recharge time has been reduced from 70 seconds to 50 seconds.
• Celeborn now has a new ability called “Celeborn’s Wisdom” that is granted at level six. It provides a small amount of experience to heroes in a small radius. The recharge time for the ability is five minutes.
• Spearmen of the Havens’ shield wall formation should now prevent trampling (*UNTESTED*).
• The Elves "Blessings of the Golden Wood" spellbook ability (aka Elven Mist) has been revamped. It now does not continue to do damage to units who retreat from the mist. Instead, it attacks in 15 separate bursts (2 seconds between each burst) and does damage to any enemy inside the radius. It now also does moderate damage to enemy structures (excluding walls).
• Increased build time for Elven defense Flets from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
Other Faction Balance Changes:
• Theoden’s Glorious charge ability now gives cavalry +75% armor, +30% attack, and no crush deceleration (used to be +99% armor. +30% attack, and no crush deceleration).
• Mumakil now needs 1000 FLAME damage to go on death rampage (used to be 3250 Flame damage).
• Army of the Dead speed further reduced from 50 to 40.
• Balrog life timer has increased from 30 seconds to 35 seconds.
Edited by Rob38, 14 September 2009 - 04:31 AM.