#41 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

Well I got a relatively funny story for you guys:

This weekend me and my friend went to Dreamworld, on the Goldcoast (Australia) and apparently all the thrill rides have cameras so you can buy the photo of your ride just as they go, so anyway we went on the motor GP ride and we sat right at the VERY FRONT and we gave the camera the RUDE MIDDLE FINGER, and when the ride was over we went to see if our photo was there or not, and we got spotted by the receptionists and they told us not to do it because "This is a family park, don't do it again" (which we didn't) then I replied "WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING OUR SOULS!"

We personally thought it was HI-LARIOUS.:crazed:

haha, absolutely tremendous Rau.

Did those bastards let you keep the picture?

Edited by Stargazer, 30 August 2009 - 02:30 PM.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#42 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:51 AM

i'm back.

lol Rau. I'm curious to see if they kept it as well.

#43 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Projects:N/A I'm done

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:28 AM

i'm back.

lol Rau. I'm curious to see if they kept it as well.

Welcome Back.

And I won't keep you in suspense any longer, we over heard them talking to some other people and they told 'em they couldn't buy it, then they deleted the photo from the database, I assume cause they took it off the screens. :thumbsupsmiley:
This is our destiny, people knew where they were heading when they chose to walk this path, justice and faith, ignorance
and escapism, they never learn, they never listen, we have reached the end of that path, there's no way to prevent it
now, mankind vanquished, at last, just as they deserve!(How True)

#44 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:49 AM

My friends did that at Universat Studios 2 years ago during my highschool senior trip to Orlando, was hilarious too.

On a separate note, I head back to college on wednesday, and classes start on thursday. Sucks since I got a semister of 8am classes again. though I got rid of those for good....sigh.
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#45 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

My friends did that at Universat Studios 2 years ago during my highschool senior trip to Orlando, was hilarious too.

On a separate note, I head back to college on wednesday, and classes start on thursday. Sucks since I got a semister of 8am classes again. though I got rid of those for good....sigh.

Ouch, sorry Crusader, that sounds pretty shitty D:

I'm gonna end up going to Uni at the beginning of 2010. Of couse I had to jump through their hoops to get back in and I have to pay for everything right off the bat, but eh.

@Rau: D: Basturds

Posted Image

#46 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:19 AM

i'm heading back to school this wednesday. It's gonna be my last year of high school. Hopefully i won't be too annoying to deal with...

#47 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:17 AM

i'm heading back to school this wednesday. It's gonna be my last year of high school. Hopefully i won't be too annoying to deal with...

I hope so too. My last year was pretty shitty D:

I picked up Batman AA yesterday (and did a bit of flirting with the girl at the register XD), it's an excellent game.

Posted Image

#48 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:19 AM

I beat the game last week, it's absolutely amazing, I loved the way they handled combat along with the stealth elements of the game. the Scarecrow parts of the game were perfect as well, great mindfucks at that.

good stuff lol.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#49 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

After playing the crap out of MGS4, the "stealth" in Batman AA was dissapointing to be honest.

Great game though. Finished it, got every riddle but FUCK, I forgot to get the party pooper trophy.

Posted Image

#50 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:01 AM

I'm still missing 3 joker teeth, they're supposed to be in the mansion but I dont see them anywhere, must've missed it when I had the chance T-T.

btw, I also might've missed the Party Pooper thing, what was that? were you supposed to beat up everyone who was welcoming you to the last part? I beat up the guys outside but didnt bother with the guys inside since I thought it was funny...
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#51 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:52 AM

I'm still missing 3 joker teeth, they're supposed to be in the mansion but I dont see them anywhere, must've missed it when I had the chance T-T.

btw, I also might've missed the Party Pooper thing, what was that? were you supposed to beat up everyone who was welcoming you to the last part? I beat up the guys outside but didnt bother with the guys inside since I thought it was funny...

You can't miss any of teeth. You know where Zsass (or whatever the fuck his name is) is holding Dr.Young? There should be a second floor there that you have to climb to. The last three teeth are up there.

Yea, you need to beat everyone up. I completely forget, so I'm pretty pissed off.

I picked up Killzone 2 today aswell, hope it's good lol.

Posted Image

#52 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Damn, well thanks, that's probably the three I missed, there's a second floor there? I know the ones im missing are in the Mansion...
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#53 Zexion01

Zexion01
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:50 PM

Hello, guys its been sometime since i said anything. I'm back in college now and taking C++ programming. i got half-way done with revising my outline of my Gundam seed Prophecy series and I'm adding Gundam seed Legacy: Lost Stories to the mix to give a better understanding of the characters hint: ZGMF-X∞T Prophecy (it's armed with Dragoon Psycho System) in the works that what i decided on calling the ultimate gundam in terms of destruction, which will be piloted by my protagonist of the series. as for games that I'm waiting for are Halo 3 ODST (Halo 2.5 in my book) and modern warfare 2. now only if my modeling skill have improved sigh.

also to inspire hope for gundam modeling check this out MR. Sandrum recent workGundam are there

Edited by Zexion01, 08 September 2009 - 08:57 PM.

#54 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

Damn that looks great.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#55 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:38 PM

Damn, well thanks, that's probably the three I missed, there's a second floor there? I know the ones im missing are in the Mansion...

Yea, it'd be those three because you never actually go up there, so they're very easy to miss (and there's 3 of the teeth up there)

Hai Zex! Good to hear from ya again bro.

Posted Image

#56 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:39 AM

those were nice. thanks zexion for bringing it up :p

edit: I'm looking for a music remixing program. Do any of you have previous experience with this or recomendations?

Edited by Re4_wesker, 09 September 2009 - 05:10 AM.

#57 Zexion01

Zexion01
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:50 PM

So...Stargazer any word from Infinity or Sykes, or is it just you and us crazy fans left? if they have abandon the project, perhaps we can do a cooperative Story effort for the destiny part together, and take baby steps from there. What do you say? If i have said anything that may have angered you i apologize. I just thought try to contribute where i can, and since i have a somewhat access to the destiny time line.

#58 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Projects:N/A I'm done

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:46 PM

So...Stargazer any word from Infinity or Sykes, or is it just you and us crazy fans left? if they have abandon the project, perhaps we can do a cooperative Story effort for the destiny part together, and take baby steps from there. What do you say? If i have said anything that may have angered you i apologize. I just thought try to contribute where i can, and since i have a somewhat access to the destiny time line.

Nice to here from you again, well since Stargazer is not around I might as well tell you, it seems that Infinity and sykes are no longer around probably busy with uni etc, and yes it is just us crazy fans left and SG and the other guy who's name I forgot who is doing the music might still be around.

but anyway, I was reading up on some stuff about C++ Coding and it seemed to be VERY similar to my Data Base Creating and using class stuff, so I was wondering is there any difference to it somehow? in any case, if you guys want I will learn it. Then all we will need is some modelers, and then we can HOPEFULLY get this mod back on track. :p

P.S. I don't know how you can not have all the access to the destiny time line, because I have all 50 eps and all the Stargazer eps. :p
This is our destiny, people knew where they were heading when they chose to walk this path, justice and faith, ignorance
and escapism, they never learn, they never listen, we have reached the end of that path, there's no way to prevent it
now, mankind vanquished, at last, just as they deserve!(How True)

#59 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:21 PM

lol my names been forgotten.

ya the music is pretty much done. Just a few more finishing touches. Of course i will probably finish it when the mod starts up again.

#60 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:17 AM

lol, you hven't angered me bro.

Yea, since finite and sykes are gone, we can do that.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users