• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:29 AM

Trial / Begins
As the fire from the snipers and gun ships rained from the heavens on the enemy units of the Ha’el Capital, Human Ward Leader, Leon Seth Kennedy, issued orders to get more troops firing from the interior city then on the battle field. His eyes only saw what the monitors showed him when he asked for it, however, every fiber of him wished he was out there fighting with his fellow men. He even wore the combat suit, with the exception of the helmet, when he could see that he could ignore his post and fight with the troops.
Leon bit his lip close to the point that blood would come out but he was able to stop himself from finishing the bite as he watched ground enforcement troops of Pa’el soldiers forcefully drove the enemy back. “Damn pirates,” Leon found himself mumbling as he reached out for the consol in front of him. He typed in a command and a monitor switched its view from outside the city to the main hanger where they kept their main ship “Serenity”. He was out voted on a matter that came to his attention to send Sa’rah, the Fa’el Ward Leader, to an ally they had off world. Both the Pa’el and Fa’el felt it was necessary to send someone who could speak for all three sides on the matter that this fight was more then just a fight. For a reason unknown to him, they had somehow came up with evidence to suggest that a third party was involved in this matter.
He would have disagreed with it were it not for the fear that loomed over their heads of the Necromongers, a word used for The Order in the native tongue of Pa’el, would have used these pirates to test them to see how they fought. He knew if it were the Necromongers, they would have used bruter force then this and subordinates would be demanding that they used their own defensive weapon to eliminate the enemy. Fight fire with fire, brute force with brute force. He didn’t want to fight in this style because it risked to many lives and would cripple them for a time being. His ideal warfare tactic was long range, which they were not allowed to due until it became clear that these pirates were hell bent to destroy them.
“Sir,” a female robotic voice stated, “Ti’nuke wishes to speak with you. All pass codes and identifications have cleared it to be him.”
“Patch it through,” Leon stated as he switched a monitor to show what Ti’nuke saw.
“Leon,” the familiar voice hollered, “the enemy is in full retreat now and it is best advised that we end them here and now.”
“Negative, Ti’nuke, we both know that we are to regroup and check out the Intel that we can collect from the dead. We need your evidence to prove that the Necromongers were behind this after all. If you are wrong, then we must act and finish the enemy off at their home.”
“I understand. May I ask you of a question?” Leon sighed for a second and waited for the question. “Why do you wish for us to finish them off without aid of our friends?”
“How would it look if we must call on our friends each and every time we get into a situation? It would be pathetic and we would have hardly any force that can stand and say they can fight. We need to show we can be independent in most matters and only need help when it appears to be our last stand.”
“Understood, the enemy is leaving the field. We will collect any wounded and dead troops and collect as much Intel as we can from this attack without killing anyone.”
War is more then defeat and victory, it is the changing of the verse to a new unseen start and with hope of a new way of life.
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:57 AM

OOC - Okay, my mind is a little over active. I want to add on the next post but I need to ask this one thing of ISA or ISR, I can't rember exactly, if you want to be apart of this, please let me know in some form if you do or don't that way, I know if I can continue on with this or not freely.
War is more then defeat and victory, it is the changing of the verse to a new unseen start and with hope of a new way of life.
Posted Image

#3 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

OOC ~ Do you mean "IRS"? Because that would be me... I have the Order, who meddle in everyone's affairs. :lol:
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#4 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

OOC - Sorry, my mind went mad and I couldn't think of IRS. But yeah, if you wish, I give you rights to make the next post if you want to be apart of this. If not, it is okay.
Posted Image

#5 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:23 AM

A new report has come in today since the attack yesterday done by the renigade space pirates. It has become aparent that the current Ha'el Military force won the battle and was able to repel the enemy forces without fault. Speculation has run up as high as the tribunal that a group known as "The Order" was behind this attack. In this attempt to prove the attack was caused by the order, two of the three tribunal Ward Leaders passed a vote to send one of them to off world allies however, we do not know which of our allies or who was sent.
Public outcry demands that the people behind this attack are brought to justice and suffer to maximum degree in our law for trying to end our unity. On a final note, we have heard that Human Ward Leader Leon S. Kennedyhas denied any reason to blame "The Order" in this matter and has even gone as far as too say a final decision has been made that is to take effect almost immediatly in the shadow of this aftermath. We will bring in more information on this news report as the info becomes avalable. Have a goodnight and sweet dreams Ha'el.

Leon chuckled as he heard the news report relayed to his com as he and his small army take position in three keys point around the enemy headquarters and themselves, prepaird for anything to come. "Sir," a soldier said over a secured channel, "the cannons in the foreward rear location are ready. Sniper teams Alpha and Bravo are in position and ready to kill on your order."
"Follow the plan to the letter, we need to hit them where it hurts. Fire the cannons." Hellfire was shot upinto the air and it started to propel downwards towards the planet and the base of the pirates.
Posted Image

#6 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

"How terribly amusing." The dour Ha'el Marshal, Errith, allowed himself a thin smile. "They think that they can trap us in here by surrrounding us." He turned to his Chalsidii second. "Tell me, Ragnor, do you think they expect me to adhere what they expect of a man of their own race?"

"Hard to tell, sir," said the Chalsidii with a crooked grin. "I suppose they expect us to hole up in here."

"Well, to all appearances, we will," said Errith, beckoning to his troops. He pressed a button on the wall, and the secret passageway slid open. "Do try to hurry. When they see our lack of resistance, they may have the brains to investigate."

#7 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:55 PM

As Leon watched his plan unfold, a report came in on a private line. "Sir, they are coming out as expected. Our gun ships are ready in standard formation over their locations."
"Back send the data to two of the cannons and have them fire at the spots when the third enemy unit sticks its head out. When the fifth one comes out, make sure you are out of sight and open fire. Ghost them like the good old days." Leon killed the line and quickly checked the cannons trajector cordinates. Two had been given two new target areas and were charging up to fire in a few seconds. Leon chuckled at the thought of the enemy going right into the plan. He could hear in his mind his troops taking aim and firing already and the gun ships tacking there moments as they come. He was ready to relay the second set of orders to the troops around him when he got another call over a public line. It was audio only but it was clearly covered up.
"Positive," a familiar voice told him. He sighed at this call but knew this would strike a blow.
Posted Image

#8 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:08 PM

"Are the decoys ready?" asked Errith coolly. Ragnor grinned his crooked smile again.

"Aye, that they are, marshal." He pointed to half a dozen trussed-up Ha'el. "The spies will finally be useful to us... fancy that." Errith drew his sword, and with a single sweeping motion he slashed through their bonds.

"You will be going out the main entrance, aboveground, while we exit through the catacombs," said Errith. "You may have your freedom now... if you survive." His eyes glinted maliciously. "If you do not... your comrades will have to live with that." He stepped inside the elevator to the catacombs and sealed the doors behind him. The Order troops descended the long shaft, hearing the fire of guns outside.

"It looks like they took the bait," said Errith. "How painfully gullible."

#9 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:08 PM

"Sir, long range sensors have picked up on heat signatures on the northern tip that have just now appeared."
"Looks like they have a few tricks. How is the line coming along?"
"We have gained access through the com line to their secutiry system. We have ordered Alpha and Bravo to stand down. We were about to shoot our own troops. They were a captured group that went MIA a month ago."
"Good, I want the main orbital defence grid keeping an eye out for any enemy ships. If they see one, they are too shoot as soon as it comes into range. Tell the gun ships to change attack patteren and go some distance north, ahead of the enemy. They are to contine to to stay silent."
"What should we do?"
"The ground cannons are going to cease fire and we are going right above the base to the enemy. If they wanted us not to follow them, they should have sent troops out to fight while they fled. They don't understand that we can fight."
"Sir, orbital grid has picked up a whisper, it is tracking it now and if it turns out to be an enemy ship, it is going to fire. The gun ships are on route and a squad thinks they see the most sothern flank of the enemy."
"Alright, anyone sees them and has a shot, take it but makesure you get them to stop. These necromongers are not going anywhere off world soon."
Posted Image

#10 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

In a nearby system, a Fonoss scoutship was listening to spatial communication from a particular planet. The pilot and her copilot sat quietly and trying their best to decrypt the chatter. The information seemed to be useful as there was a new race fighting against the evil force, the Order. The pilot decided that it was the time to call in some big sisters to aid the new friend.

"Signal our main vessel about this new race." She told her male copilot.

"Sister Prime, this is Ranger-3. We've detected a possible ally against the Order. Do you read?" the copilot followed his order.

They didn't have to wait for long. "Ranger-3, this is Sister Prime. Hold your position and wait for our arrival. Out."

"Very well." The pilot murmured. "Let's get into the safety of that asteroid belt, shall we?"

"Certainly." The scoutship then powered its engine and headed toward the large asteroid belt nearby, waiting.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#11 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:54 AM

Ti'Nuke, waiting back at head quarters as he watched the battle with Leon, heard a signal. He quickly picked up a signal that was cordnated just outside of range of attack. "It seams we have a ghost in the skies," Ti'Nuke whispered to himself as he started to select the remaining gun ships to battle status ready, they didn't want any surprises.
Posted Image

#12 Drakconus

Drakconus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

"Sir it looks like we've been seen" said the drop-ship pilot with a grin

"Oh well, you better get them on the horn so I can explain what we're doing here." said Ensign Maltan said with a sigh as he looked a the soldiers seated in the passenger-bay of the drop-ship as it cruised the upper atmosphere of the Ha'el homeworld.

#13 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:37 AM

Ti'nuke saw a message come in on a secured channel. He pulled it up and responded, "Unidentified craft, Identify your purpose and contents."
Posted Image

#14 Casojin

Casojin

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:59 AM

Suddenly, a Fonai Light Explorator Cruiser dropped out of hyperspace at the edge of the system. With its powerful tri-engines, the vessel thrusted itself toward the planet of conflict. Within a minute, both Void and Polar shields were raised but its weapons were on stand by. The Prime Lady sat on her throne-liked command seat and stared at the squadrons of alien vessels stoicly. Like a busy bee-hive, the bridge was filled with officers performing duties to the best of their abilities.

"Comm, transmit message on all frequency focused on non-Order vessels." She said calmly. "Message state: Alien race, we are Fonai deep space patrol ship. You're attacking our enemy known as the Order. How may we be of assistance?"

The male comm officer replied swiftly. "Message's sent."

"Now, we wait." The Prime Lady simply murmured.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#15 Drakconus

Drakconus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:35 PM

"Hello Wardleader Ti'nuke, I am Ensign Maltan of the Astrum Ground Forces, and I am leading a forward strike team to see if you needed OCTA to be activated? Also it appears a race named the Fonoss wishes to be of assistance againsed 'The Order' your Excellency." stated Maltan with the name of their enemy driping with sarcasm due to their bringing of chaos not order.

#16 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:21 AM

"Understood Maltan, we apreciate the help. I am sending cordinates to you of where Ward Leader Leon is and also a secure channel access code to speak with him. I am unaware of the full circumstances going on at the battle field. We also seam to be experincing a small problem with our scaners, dosen't surprise me that this problem happens at the same time as the Necromongers appears. Ti'nuke out." Ti'Nuke saw he had a message from a ship not to far out from the planet. "I want the scanners fixed now."
"Understood, sir." A technician replied as they went off to find the source of the problem."
Ti'Nuke pressed a button and followed the source to a ship which he now could see a visual of. "Foriegn craft, message has been recieved and ask to know who we are speking to. Standard policy, take no offence to it."
Posted Image

#17 Casojin

Casojin

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:53 AM

Prime Lady Vakk Gath Orna nodded to her comm officer as a sign of confirmation. When she heard the communication from the Ha'el, Orna simply stood up and said to her comm officer. "Open a direct channal."

Using the Ha'el incoming transmission to identify communication frequency, the comm officer successfullly put a direct link online. "Ready, my lady."

Orna simply stared at the screen and stated, "I'm Vakk Gath Orna of Fonai Deep Space Patrol Ship Black Raven. As of now, I'm acting as a representative of the Fonoss Collective. We've detected the Order activity in this region and traced it here. We're under order of Peacekeeper Coalition treaty to cleanse the Order and aid anyone who's fighting our common enemy."

-----------------
OOC: Peacekeeper Coalition is an alliance between Fonoss and Cythelu against the Order.

Edited by Casojin, 07 August 2009 - 09:56 AM.

CASOJIN

Posted Image

#18 Drakconus

Drakconus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

----------------------------------
OCC: Both the Astrum and the Ha'el are part of the Orion Conference Treaty Alliance or OCTA. It was signed 46 years before this thread and covers most of the Orion Arm of the Galaxy.

#19 Commander Dingo

Commander Dingo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 04:38 AM

"Message recieved," Ti'Nuke replied as he realised that it was a direct com link now. "Due to our current situition and because of our borders, we must ask if you have permission to be in this area and by whos permission. Part of standard procedure." He motioned for a few groups of Phahon Flyers to go out of orbit and stay at a distance from the ship, incase it turned out they needed to be guided out.
Posted Image

#20 Casojin

Casojin

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:34 AM

Prime Lady Orna kept a stoic face when she replied, "By our stellar-chart, there is no information of this region of space. I was under impression that it is unclaimed and full of the Order activities. Thus, here is our presence. As I've stated earlier, we're to cleanse the Order from the face of the galaxy."

The sensor officer swung around and whispered a report. "They've moved a few squadrons from their original position."

Orna held up her hand. The officer simply turned back and waited. She stared at the screen and asked the alien with calm voice, "What would you have us do?"
CASOJIN

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users