1 reply to this topic

#1 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

Roleplay Gateway has a lot of RPs.

Edited by Copaman, 28 July 2009 - 01:50 AM.

Hello everyone. I am back.

#2 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:50 AM

Hey! I have a great idea!

Let's advertise another RP site here, where there is barely any activity, anyways!

I'm deactivating the link.

EDIT:

Seriously? You have to report this to a moderator because I did this with no reason?

Can you not see my reasoning?

1. We are currently spread thin as fuck, if you haven't noticed.
2. You have not asked us if you can advertise other sites, and if you have, then I have not been told anything.

So not only have you not asked, but you put this website up for the world to click on, knowing that the RPGF isn't terribly active. Did you stop to think about what would happen if ONE poster here (say, for sake of argument, it was Vortigern) clicked that link, found it incredibly addictive, and chose not to come back to Revora? Here's your answer, bud. At least one RP would suffer. Depending on who it was, AT LEAST one RP would DIE.

I mean holy shit, we permaban bots who advertise without permission. It's called spamming when they do it. The difference is that you haven't done it all over the place.

I have acted in the best interests of the division.

Please report me to a moderator again for that, because apparently it's not wanted. (By the way... WTF were you thinking, reporting this to a mod? Do you not know that I am considered a moderator of the division? Did you think I would not get a notice?)

Also, don't take this as some personal attack, and then go off and pout about how I don't like you or whatever, like you did when you were removed of your staff position. Seriously. Grow up. You brought this upon yourself.

Sincerely yours, your local (quite ticked off) staffer of the RPG Frontier.

Copaman.

Edited by Copaman, 28 July 2009 - 04:16 AM.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users