Cloaked Decimator

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:22 AM

the pics explain themselves XD

leave your comments on what they are.

and by the way i play TFD so

i can't play online since i have TFD and as complicated as the AI are its fun to do so no lip on it. XD

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT IN ANYWAY MODIFY THE MOD. ONLY USED CHEATS. SO NO LIP XDDDD

thats all enjoy my ch33tin wayz XD

Attached Thumbnails

• SCRN0000.png
  • SCRN0001.png
  • SCRN0002.png

Edited by Cloaked Decimator, 30 July 2009 - 02:25 AM.

#2 GodSun666

GodSun666

Marching Trough The Eternal Fields Of Chaos!

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts
  • Projects:Fast Fun And Crazy for Red Alert 3

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:06 AM

We don't support cheats. And i geuss you didnt even made the cheats yourself. and its quite easy to make your own wall hack, speed hack and all :mellow:! But you need to know C++ and Direct X :grin:! to do so.
для матери Россия! Советский Союз победит! Америка может облизывать мои яйца
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Cloaked Decimator

Cloaked Decimator

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:40 PM

We don't support cheats. And i geuss you didnt even made the cheats yourself. and its quite easy to make your own wall hack, speed hack and all :p! But you need to know C++ and Direct X ;)! to do so.

no. i have had this trainer for years now.

and the pics i decided to do them just for fun.

like i said it was not online so it should not be taken seriously. k?

and with my luck i would C++ my comp into hell. to risky.

again its only to be funny. not to support cheating. only a joke. i respect the mod but a little fun doesn't kill us. XD
場合は、北朝鮮へのExceliza Rynexを追う見られて見て

#4 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:04 AM

It's just masses of units anyone could do in a normal game. What's so special? The fact that you cheated? Not epic :p

Hello everyone. I am back.

#5 Cloaked Decimator

Cloaked Decimator

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:59 AM

It's just masses of units anyone could do in a normal game. What's so special? The fact that you cheated? Not epic :p

ok do me a favor

try building over more than 10 decimators and 1 commando without cheats or modifcation of the limit value in the game.

if so i will put the popcorn smiley icon up 3 times. thats it.

clearly oyu haven't played rs or played it enough.

lol

Edited by Cloaked Decimator, 31 July 2009 - 05:00 AM.

#6 GodSun666

GodSun666

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:25 AM

That is easy. You just need to have patience.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Cloaked Decimator

Cloaked Decimator

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:16 AM

That is easy. You just need to have patience.

*sigh*

Looks i have to go into details lol. on the allied legion side you can build only 10 decimators and 1 commando.

that is the top limit apollo put in the game. so you can't build anymore then that many. with the trainer i was using for fun it allowed me to work past the Limit so i can build as many as i wanted. i didn't even use Instant Build Lol.

all i had was Infinite Money and Power

thats it lol.

well i saved the game so im going to go have more fun again.

however there is a downside: if you lose one it gets subtracted from how many you can queue up to. also same thing goes for canceling the unit construction.

get it ?

if not PM me more Details lol. XD.

seriously i just posted these for fun.

#8 GodSun666

GodSun666

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:20 AM

yes you can still can with out cheats. just edit the rules file! But it seems you had a fun time. Next time cheating go do some CS:S its much more fun to have your own wallhack aimbot and speed hack and rage people :p! it is fun to ruin little kids of 12 who are from french and ruin there day by cheating in CS:S that is fun ;)!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:58 AM

well, that is 1.99 summed up anyways...just the faction super units dominate and rest suck :p
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#10 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:26 AM

super units dominate and rest suck

The exact reason I play Company of Heroes now instead of RA2.

Hello everyone. I am back.

#11 Cloaked Decimator

Cloaked Decimator

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:54 AM

yes you can still can with out cheats. just edit the rules file! But it seems you had a fun time. Next time cheating go do some CS:S its much more fun to have your own wallhack aimbot and speed hack and rage people :p! it is fun to ruin little kids of 12 who are from french and ruin there day by cheating in CS:S that is fun :p!

if i edited a file i would be another iloo (sorry about that apollo)

and unfortunately. theres not a lot of 12 year olds on the game *at least not where servers im at adn i haven't played CS:S in a while*

but i didi do a rage where i made a kid scream while someone was playing music.

and i cleaned out the whole server.

which was at least 14 people *i think*

#12 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:43 AM

and me not realism guy so i just redesigned RS 2.0 on that flaw to my liking promoting mixes much more and super units don't gain as sick benefits and instead only are more armored.

No, distributing those altered files would be ILOO as well claiming false ownership.

Edited by Apollo, 01 August 2009 - 07:45 AM.

Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#13 Cloaked Decimator

Cloaked Decimator

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

and me not realism guy so i just redesigned RS 2.0 on that flaw to my liking promoting mixes much more and super units don't gain as sick benefits and instead only are more armored.

No, distributing those altered files would be ILOO as well claiming false ownership.

lol besides. i can't edit the files because i have no clue where there at. lol (if i wanted to edit them)

#14 GodSun666

GodSun666

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:36 AM

*cough* I made whole robot storm Apollo stole it from me! the bastard it is my mod! I send it to him a few years ago and the newest beta's i just didn't noticed it until now *cough*

Well, i assume Apollo will use some Mix hacker which destroys the mix and makes it only read able with the game. But there are methods to revert this..

but if you start for example AG:SA with the launcher Alt+tab out of the game all the files are in your game folder =). Lots of stuff to learn from the great mods!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:37 PM

ok do me a favor

try building over more than 10 decimators and 1 commando without cheats or modifcation of the limit value in the game.

You can do it without cheating. You just need a human ally who is nexus. Have him build a few hack towers, and get him to force-fire them on your decimators. They cease to count toward the unit count so you can build more. Then just have him sell the hack tower. Me and Apollo abused this loads to stomp way more AIs than can usually be managed. :)

Ok, doesn't work with commando I admit, but it can be done for any side's 'super unit'. If you get manufacturing plant you can clone any organic soldier too - seems odd but works :) Maybe they just dress up a termi in your side's uniform... :p

#16 Cloaked Decimator

Cloaked Decimator

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:20 PM

ok do me a favor

You can do it without cheating. You just need a human ally who is nexus. Have him build a few hack towers, and get him to force-fire them on your decimators. They cease to count toward the unit count so you can build more. Then just have him sell the hack tower. Me and Apollo abused this loads to stomp way more AIs than can usually be managed. :)

Ok, doesn't work with commando I admit, but it can be done for any side's 'super unit'. If you get manufacturing plant you can clone any organic soldier too - seems odd but works :) Maybe they just dress up a termi in your side's uniform... :p

ironically with the trainers it was much easier.

i'd post it. but my face would be chewed off by apollo

and i'd hack my brain with a chip and implant it in my brain and Make me a Lowly drone. XD

#17 Chrisjh0223

Chrisjh0223
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

You can do it without cheating. You just need a human ally who is nexus. Have him build a few hack towers, and get him to force-fire them on your decimators. They cease to count toward the unit count so you can build more. Then just have him sell the hack tower. Me and Apollo abused this loads to stomp way more AIs than can usually be managed. :sad:

I wonder if Apollo will prevent this kind of unit building in the next update.

Ok, doesn't work with commando I admit, but it can be done for any side's 'super unit'. If you get manufacturing plant you can clone any organic soldier too - seems odd but works :good: Maybe they just dress up a termi in your side's uniform... :grin:

I'm suspecting that Nexus secretly stole Yuri's cloning technology right before Yuri's faction was wiped out. :p
Dude!!?? WTF!! Sexy beach 3, Schoolmate, and artificial girl 2... WTF is wrong with you? Do you smoke crack!? ~ MadHQ on Beowulf's PC wallpaper

"Religion is a monumental chapter in the history of human egotism." - William James

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

#18 Cloaked Decimator

Cloaked Decimator

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:13 AM

You can do it without cheating. You just need a human ally who is nexus. Have him build a few hack towers, and get him to force-fire them on your decimators. They cease to count toward the unit count so you can build more. Then just have him sell the hack tower. Me and Apollo abused this loads to stomp way more AIs than can usually be managed. :good:

I wonder if Apollo will prevent this kind of unit building in the next update.

Ok, doesn't work with commando I admit, but it can be done for any side's 'super unit'. If you get manufacturing plant you can clone any organic soldier too - seems odd but works :p Maybe they just dress up a termi in your side's uniform... :sad:

I'm suspecting that Nexus secretly stole Yuri's cloning technology right before Yuri's faction was wiped out. :p

no the AL Side Did :grin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users