Digz

title available

• Division Leaders
  • 1,070 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution
  • Division:Petrolution
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:55 AM

That's right folks the PR Mod team are looking for beta testers, this is your chance to really help this mod in finding out bugs and telling them what you would improve as you actually play the beta for their mod. This is an exciting opportunity as not many people get selected for Mod opportunities but if you think you have what it takes then read Ghostriders post first:

Hi all,
There are a lot of changes coming through PR at the moment, what with complete campaign overhauls and some interesting news due for release next week, so I want to put the call out for Testers.

If you want to take part in testing, I need to see some decent background on the forums, so please let me know how much experience you have on the current mod, any modding backgrounds and how much spare time you have!

For example, Tropical Bob, Kacen and Keraunos and Pred the Penguin are regular contributors to the forums and have given reams of good advice in the past. I see This level of contribution as a benchmark quality standard for testing. Unfortunately Bob's work commitments currently prevent him from helping at this stage. ;) So can anyone else offer their time? :p

Obviously testers will get to see some interesting developments and we need constructive criticism on the changes - but testers will need to be discreet as well. ;)

If you want to be involved, please put forward some evidence of experience, and it would be most helpful if you could link in key threads where your comments got the forums talking, or where your suggestions resulted in changes to the mod.

I look forward to hearing from you:
Ghost.

If your interested, reply to this thread:

http://forums.revora...showtopic=72487

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users