#41 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

Wow, that is tricky... :p Can the AI handle that I wonder =)
I'm sorta curious if you guys got my Mahud to mount the Mumakil... Gotta go look now.

Also, back on topic... it's a shame that the mod can't be installed in a less complicated manner, having to move all those files into the game folder, exchange the asset file...

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#42 Mercyy

Mercyy
  • Members
  • 183 posts
  • Projects:Edain mod campaign and other mapping
  •  Fan of all Mods, with LotR Feeling

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:28 PM

The AI can't really handle it... the AI is cheating and can build the barracks always :p
Posted Image

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#43 yams in a can

yams in a can

Friend of the Right Side

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:49 PM

I know right. All I understand is this from the following text (this is my german) akjsfdkjadsfkljadfil Gandy aklfjaoisfjdsfjai Denethor aklfjdskldsaf... No offence I just dont understand German. But the prereqs make the game feel really sophisticated. I like that. Adamin works for the Edain Team... yamsinacan follows or works for them (IDK about him though)...

I found this topic while searching for my username on google :w00t: :crazed: :crazed: :good:

I just follow the Edain team. I hope the AI will learn how to play the game :blink:

Posted Image
To the professor, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

Posted Image
Posted Image

-yams in a can

#44 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:08 AM

Um Yams question here: Uh whenever I try to replace the englishpatch201 (english) with the edain one it crashes. I put it in ROTWK's lang file. Any idea why?
Wait... what?

#45 GreatNoff

GreatNoff
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:31 PM

Here is my problem, It seems like some files are missing, Cuz when I starts the game buttons and other models are pink(Not very cool :p )...

:unsure:WHAT shell I do?
As far it is life its still hope

#46 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

Your problem is your asset.dat file. Redownload the mod to make sure that it is there.
Wait... what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users