• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 TheFellowship

TheFellowship
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

where do you go to download
Only those who seek failure will recive it, but those who seek success will only gain success.

#2 LordTurgon

LordTurgon

Lord of Gondolin

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Projects:RC: ARC Trooper Mod

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:02 AM

Nowhere, sadly, this mod is canceled. Check this out.

Edited by LordTurgon, 25 August 2009 - 01:03 AM.

RCMODFanPlayerS.jpg
291.jpg
RJ-mod_Fan.jpg
May Rhovanion Alliance Rest in Peace.

#3 Guest_Matto_*

Guest_Matto_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

Hello modders , I would like to know how is the mod currently ? It's just a little question , because I think your mod looks great and fine . I'm looking your mod since some months and I was very impressed with the three new factions , especially the evil men . Keep up your work and good luckfor finish it.

#4 Spartan184

Spartan184

:)

• Project Team
  • 1,592 posts
  • Projects:Random Modding Projects
  •  Coder, Map.ini Coder, Mapper, and Beta Tester

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

Well now there will only be 5 factions the 4 original and the elves which are really awesome :facepalm: We are finishing the coding and artwork needed and fixing as much bugs as possible we still don't have a stable version of the mod so it will be awhile longer.

safsignature.png

#5 Guest_Matto_*

Guest_Matto_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:26 PM

All right , I was wondering when there will be some news . So 2 factions are deleted , but you keep the elves : perhaps it was difficult to do 3 factions , I understand . Anyway , good luck for the mod . Can you give me some news if you can ? :facepalm:

#6 Spartan184

Spartan184

• Project Team
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:52 PM

Well the mod leader and me should be posting news when we have some.

safsignature.png

#7 Eldarion

Eldarion

Global nomad

• Project Team
  • 407 posts
  • Projects:MME, this and that
  •  Skinner, modeler, and coder

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

Kwen has at least one unit he hasn't shown yet...he could do a mini-update to at least show the mod's still alive.
Posted Image

#8 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

I am almost done with the strings for the mod! Spartan could you tell Kwen that I am almost done. I am really busy right now.
Wait... what?

#9 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

I have a unit? Lol, I was unaware. I thought the reason I don't have much to show is because its mostly coding now.

Edited by SDK Kwen, 10 November 2009 - 02:03 PM.
Forgot to capitalize an "I" :P

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#10 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:32 PM

Almost done! Kwen it was only until the elven buildings right? I checked everything else afterwards they were already in. Could you send a version of it for me to test? Just want to make sure.
Wait... what?

#11 Spartan184

Spartan184

• Project Team
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:01 AM

I may give you the link to the beta to test it if kwens says its ok, ok? Even though it not might be up to date. Kwen can i post some of the units? Like for rohan or something?

safsignature.png

#12 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

Uhm, make a screenshot thread and start posting screens of whatever you please. Just make sure to close the palantir (unless your showing portraits or something) and make sure no bugs are visible. :sleep: Just make it look good. :p

And drogoth, I can't give you a copy of it, but spart can. The version he has is not up-to-date yes, but it will serve its purpose as far as strings go.

On a side note, on my downtime at home I have compiled a list of all the bugs I've found in elves. I have also set upon fixing them. Even in my absence I am working.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#13 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:21 PM

Sure Kwen... I have to find my jump drive and I'll finish it now. Spart send the beta as fast as you can! (dont make it your top priority if you dont have time)

I am done! Kwen when can I send it to you... Some things I dont know about like the M Fletcher (obviously you should know) and the guild. Also please Spart hurry! I'll send it to all of you asap!

Edited by drogoth232, 13 November 2009 - 03:45 PM.

Wait... what?

#14 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:30 AM

Well I'm back. So you can send it to me through whatever means is most convenient for you. PM or e-mail.

#15 Eldarion

Eldarion

Global nomad

• Project Team
  • 407 posts
  • Projects:MME, this and that
  •  Skinner, modeler, and coder

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:32 AM

I have a unit? Lol, I was unaware. I thought the reason I don't have much to show is because its mostly coding now.

Well, I don't remember seeing the most recent skin I did for you in a news post yet. Hint: Elven hero :p .
Posted Image

#16 Spartan184

Spartan184

• Project Team
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

I know who :p
Spoiler
or however you spell it. If I'm right then do i get a prize?

KwenEdit: make it a spoiler so people can have the choice to be suprised :xd:

Edited by SDK Kwen, 15 November 2009 - 11:15 PM.

safsignature.png

#17 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

No prize for you.

#18 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:19 AM

Spart: How could you!!!!!!!!!
Kwen: I am playing as all the factions to see any missing strings. Some strings arent showing up. Give it a while. This weekend I'll try to finish it up.
Wait... what?

#19 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:35 AM

Alrighty.

#20 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:30 AM

Oh yeah Kwen the movie thing when you are choosing a faction is messed up. The elves is fine (the ring enscription is fine), but when it goes to Rohan it has Gondors. I changed it so Gondor has Gondor's but now Rohan has Isengard, Isengard has Mordor, and Mordor has itself.
Wait... what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users