#81 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Projects:thinking...:p
  •  not Red :(

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:38 AM

Creator,its ok when small groups of sentrys vs small groups of nuke crushers,but when big groups it is really hard to pwn them(or i am not good enough to micro big groups,lol)

also casojin,whats your time zone,and when are you available?,it is good to play rts online again after a year of stopping playing them

my time zone is gmt+2,i am available at random times,today will be hard,what about tomorrow after 6 pm in my time(4 pm gmt)?.and which hamachi network?

also guys want to ask,when you are playing as a usa faction,what plan do you guys choose?,i choose mostly bombardment,i always like to have high damage.

#82 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008 Art (models, textures, wallpapers...)
  •  Color check! Is this text blue?

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:52 AM

Creator,its ok when small groups of sentrys vs small groups of nuke crushers,but when big groups it is really hard to pwn them(or i am not good enough to micro big groups,lol)

also casojin,whats your time zone,and when are you available?,it is good to play rts online again after a year of stopping playing them

my time zone is gmt+2,i am available at random times,today will be hard,what about tomorrow after 6 pm in my time(4 pm gmt)?.and which hamachi network?

also guys want to ask,when you are playing as a usa faction,what plan do you guys choose?,i choose mostly bombardment,i always like to have high damage.

Im also GMT+2 and i would like to play too.
Posted Image

#83 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:19 AM

Tomorrow about 18-19 o,clock?
Also which hamachi network?

Edited by Thats me!, 18 October 2009 - 09:23 AM.

#84 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:51 AM

My time is GMT+3. I'm usually available after 18 o'clock almost every day. You can contact me by ICQ or by PM. ICQ number can be seen in my profile.

Edited by Creator, 18 October 2009 - 09:52 AM.

#85 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:03 AM

You may join Angel`s contra network, pass is 123 (i think), you have details on "hamachi networks" thread.

Also my network is "dcesarec" pass is "1234", there are already casojin and apocalypse registered, it would be fun to play team game if Creator join also. Me and Casojin are playing 16 till 17:30 (GMT+2), but i might be also available 19 till 21 hour on weekday (again GMT+2).

Only thing, i have issues with hamachi past 3 days, cant connect, Casojin had also problems, so if you use msn you can add me "dcesarec@hotmail.com", so if i am online but cant connect to hamachi ill be able to report you.

And to answer on your question, when i play with Cyborg gen i use "search and destroy strategy". Its because i upgrade Drones attack on War Factory, and i also upgrade Drones Armor on Strategy Center, so only thing left to "upgrade" attack range with "search and destroy" tactic so im able to attack with tow missiles from greather rang and to be able to run with minimum damage.

Edited by dcesarec, 18 October 2009 - 11:07 AM.

Posted Image

#86 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:28 AM

16 to 17:30 it will be hard.
19 to 21 is ok.

if we all are online at the same time we can make i huge 5 player ffa.

but guys,one question,zero hour says it is 1.00,while i am sure it is 1.04 because it runs contra perfectly,it may cause proplems when playing,right?
Also i play in internet cafes,this why i am available in random times,but it is mostly after 18 in my time,not daily,3 or 4 days a week,except friday i may be available after 16.

#87 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:41 AM

16 to 17:30 it will be hard.
19 to 21 is ok.

if we all are online at the same time we can make i huge 5 player ffa.

but guys,one question,zero hour says it is 1.00,while i am sure it is 1.04 because it runs contra perfectly,it may cause proplems when playing,right?
Also i play in internet cafes,this why i am available in random times,but it is mostly after 18 in my time,not daily,3 or 4 days a week,except friday i may be available after 16.

I doubt, since Apocalypse and Casojin are GMT (+ and - 7). I assume you have internet problems if you are playing on network cafe, just to give you suggestion. I had poor internet connection at home and then i realized i can use my cell phone as phone modem and it work, maybe you could do the same...this is just suggest if you have the same problem.
Posted Image

#88 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

My pc is k.o. That why i play in cafes,i am waiting to go to new home,and the buy a new pc..

also i am using the cell phone at the current moment(opera mini ftw)it is pretty cheap,however as a modem it is pretty expensive(well first 5mb in day are cheap,after the 5 its 25 times as expensives)

#89 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

I doubt, since Apocalypse and Casojin are GMT (+ and - 7).

My timezone is GMT+7 and Apoc is -7.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#90 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:58 AM

Do you guys use hamachi 2?or just the old 1?

#91 Casojin

Casojin

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:22 AM

I've just updated to Hamachi 2 on my desktop but I haven't updated the one on my laptop.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#92 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:18 PM

Hey dcesarec,we should try tomorrow again,cos today the connection between us really sucked(tried ping,gives timed out,while ping with other member in the network was about 210)

also creator can you pls join dcesarec network?

#93 Arcadian Daze

Arcadian Daze

CAPSLOCK!

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:33 PM

any1 wanna play osme match against me but not a serious match but a learning one
ive NEVER played online w/ contra and only 3 times w/ regulare zh so i'm one of the biggest noobs out there
my time is GMT +2

CAPSLOCK IS THE CRUISECONTROLL FOR COOL

DUDE I'M OGING TO BE 20 THATS THE OLDEST I HAVE EVER BEEN!!!

#94 Casojin

Casojin

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:28 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT
I have updated the First Page of this topic with new tactics and strategies plus some posts scattered around the topic.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#95 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:03 AM

To Casojin-are you sure about cyber chinook transport?I was not able to put units in them.

To Thats Me-yes,we should,i pined you too and connection was timed out every time,but with other players it was good.

To Arcadian-join my network,2 weeks ago i was total beginner too.

Edited by dcesarec, 20 October 2009 - 06:19 AM.

Posted Image

#96 Casojin

Casojin

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:57 AM

I'm not sure. I'll edit it and test it later.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#97 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:18 AM

Well i tested it already, remember? I was playing against you as cyborg against demo gen and ive built 7 chinooks and nothing...just money spending.
Posted Image

#98 Casojin

Casojin

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:14 AM

Well, I thought you can't transport only drones not cyborgs.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#99 Arcadian Daze

Arcadian Daze

CAPSLOCK!

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

ok now i might sound like the dumbest person ever
but what do you mean by joining your profile??

CAPSLOCK IS THE CRUISECONTROLL FOR COOL

DUDE I'M OGING TO BE 20 THATS THE OLDEST I HAVE EVER BEEN!!!

#100 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:41 PM

ok now i might sound like the dumbest person ever
but what do you mean by joining your profile??

It means i have invite you to join my hamachi network (you have details in this thread), so maybe we could play sometimes.

Here are replays from Thats Me and me (dcesarec)...(a bit confusing :xcahik_: ).

-first battle is Laser (thats me) against Cyber (dcesarec)
this was a medium speed match, no one get rank 3 or higher. Thats Me was playing just like me few weeks ago, no expanding, no tech building capturing and no attacks "arround" enemys base, but i think he will learn some tricks very soon.

-second battle is Cyber (thats me) against Demolition (dcesarec), this was a random match and lasted untill rank 5 (demo general)
Its a bit booring for watching but it was challenging for both me and Thats Me. Im not good at Demo gen and microcontrol of suicide units and Thats Me didnt used some abilities as Cyber gen, for example, he didint upgrade Chinooks withs drones (which could give him good advantage), and main thing he didnt built Scout drones. I was able to enter his base whenever i wanted. In one thing he is right, after he purchased Scout drones he told me that they have very small revealing area, thats true. Every other faction has good trucks that reveals great range, these drones not. They reveal hidden unit when its almost over.

It would be good to arrange some Team match with few people here like Casojin, me, Creator, Apocalypse, Arcadian, Thats Me and some more...

Attached Files

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users