Patch 1.06, I'm facing problems...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kamikun_*

Guest_Kamikun_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:51 AM

I'm new to here but I found that there are many problems that I encounter and I few messy when reading the forum one by one... I really hope that there will be a complete solution for all. It's better still if there is a manual for all problems.

1. Pink things around.
2. Failed to play War of the Rings, window just pop-out said problem encounter.
3. I can see subtitles while playing campaign but just part of the audio came out. Are there any audio for other dialog?

I just opened it for less than 30 minutes and I facing these 3 problems. Until now, I can't find some other problem. However, I like this patch so much just because have Rohan army here. At the same time, aren't there are any map of Dol Amroth?

Still, keep up the good work... Thx...

#2 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:37 AM

It's the asset.dat that's causing the problems... Try to completely reinstall it.

As for the audio, you can download the missing files on the site I believe.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#3 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:48 PM

There should be a Dol Amroth map in skirmish...

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#4 Guest_Kamikun_*

Guest_Kamikun_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:41 AM

Too unfortunately, I don't see any map known as Dol Amroth other than Dol Guldur...

And the Asset file, i tried already. One is 816 KB (the original one), the download one is 345 KB (the downloaded one)... I think should combine both together because I saw one (816 KB that one) makes no more pink borders but if deal with Men of the East, Rohan and other new things, they appear to be pink. However, using 345 KB that one, I will see pink bracers and for all the original units they have in the game before updated by the mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users