AI closes Gates

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Latinsnake

Latinsnake
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:11 PM

I have a suggestion for a maybe new version or a hotfix...
Why doesn't close the AI the gates of big castles like Minas Tirith or Helms Deep? It's very annoying when you play the map as the enemy who is outside, it becomes pretty boring after a time. So that's my suggestion: Make the AI close gates please :p

#2 ttandchotmail

ttandchotmail

title available

• Project Team
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:07 AM

Sonds like a good idea to me :sad2: Although I thoght the AI had the gates closed in the first place but it has been a long time since I played the big fortress maps so I'm not sure. But still a good idea :)
No chance of returning....Zero chance of surviving....Well!? When do we get started?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Dant

Dant

title available

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:15 PM

Well that good idea indeed,but we have to make sure they won't close the gate forever..and not send any troop out. :sad2:
Posted Image

#4 Latinsnake

Latinsnake
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 01:46 PM

Well that good idea indeed,but we have to make sure they won't close the gate forever..and not send any troop out. :sad2:

Yes thats true^^
But I noticed that a Medium Army closes the gate of Helms Deep if you come near it with your troops. And I also had a problem with the Gront at Minas Tirith. I couldn't attack the gate or any other building with it, because the red attack-cursor didn't appear...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users