Longleaf
  • Project Team
  • 233 posts
  •  I have blue text ?

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:06 PM

Again a small update;

A list of some mission i made last week;

Mission one

You have to build the Expedition to Gezi to find the stargate. If you have completed this you will get the report of the Expedition.

Year 1928. Professor Langford led an archaeological expedition in Giza, Egypt, discovering a large circular coverstone and a ring-shaped device (Stargate) underneath it. Langford's Expedition also founds several small artifacts, including a gold pendant that has the eye of Ra etched on it. Langford's little daughter Catherine was given the necklace, and she always wore it, believing it was a good luck charm.

Mission two

Plays in the year 1937, you have to place the order to build a transport carrier witch will get the name Achilles.

When you build the Achilles two years have passed, you will get again a text update.

Year 1939. The ocean freighter Achilles transports the Alpha Gate from Egypt to the US, to prevent the Germans from getting their hands on it.

Mission three

You will have to start to finance the researcher on the " gate to heaven " as the U.S. think it is some sort of weapon. They think it could destroy the Germans.

When you did this again text update
Year 1945. American researchers manage to activate the Stargate. Dr. Ernest Littlefield, fiancee of Catherine Langford, traveled through and was lost during the experiment due to a non-functional DHD on the other side of the wormhole. The military canceled the experiments after his disappearance and the Stargate was moved to an armoury and locked away.

Mission four

Daniel will find the seven symbols to open the gate to a place witch will later be know as Abydos.

Year 1945. American researchers manage to activate the Stargate. Dr. Ernest Littlefield, fiancee of Catherine Langford, traveled through and was lost during the experiment due to a non-functional DHD on the other side of the wormhole. The military canceled the experiments after his disappearance and the Stargate was moved to an armoury and locked away.

Mission five

Take Oniels team to Abydos, there you have to destroy Ra's jaffa.

As reword you get Abydos and you see Ra's ship been destroyed.

Tomorrow i will upload some pic or a movie of the missions.

Have some questions for you;

* I want to know what mission you want to play. (SG1 will only have missions)

* Do you want to play the mission and some other in a demo? If there will be still no models of the unites in the mod.

* As I make mission I do not have any time to build models so I could really use some help of some modellers. So this will takes a lot and a lot of time, so the first models in a demo will be at the end of this year I hope.

Thanks for the ideas and the help for getting some ideas for this mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users