release date?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 s2k

s2k
  • New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 09:30 PM

hi, im new to d-day, but was active wiht code red along time ago (back around july and august) and was wondering if or when d-day is goin to be released? thanks

#2 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 10:35 PM

Hey, great to see new faces :) Anyway.. we're working on it, but atm we cannot give an exact release date yet. Mig Eater is finishing the last gfx and ini's after which i'll construct a basic Ai to keep you folks occupied.

Then my job realy starts because the AI will be improved significantly after that.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#3 s2k

s2k
  • New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 10:42 PM

ok that sounds good, i cant wait to play it, it sounds great, also, do u no if code red is still in production anymore since i no mig worked on it back then

#4 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 11:08 PM

Code Red is still in production. As it stands atm Mig Eater will start finishing CR after the dday 3.3 release (next version)

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#5 s2k

s2k
  • New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 11:32 PM

ok that sounds good, from what if seen, this mod will give cr some good competition

#6 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 12:58 AM

I'd like to think it'll be better. Dday will feature a TX, SP campaigns and more. :yawn:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users